magneto vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
HERES THE TEAM

IRON MAN (FOR A LAUGH)
DAREDEVIL
SPIDEY
CAP
WASP
ANT-MAN
HAWKEYE
FLACON

VS

MAGNETO

demigawd
Magneto snatches Cap's shield and knocks everybody else out with it.

Lord S
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
HERES THE TEAM

IRON MAN (FOR A LAUGH)
DAREDEVIL
SPIDEY
CAP
WASP
ANT-MAN
HAWKEYE
FLACON

VS

MAGNETO Why write 'FOR A LAUGH' beside Iron Man? Of all those Avengers listed, he has the best chance.

demigawd
lol, I know, right? And that's how you know you've created a mismatch, lol.

Lord S
That's nothing new for ALE...

ALEMASTER
LORD S YOU KNOW NOTHING IRON MAN IS METAL SO MAGNETO WILL RIP HIS ARMOUR OFF SO U CAN SHUT IT

willRules
Magneto takes this.

Wanderer259
Iron-Man's armor cannot be magnetized and neither can Cap's shield if I remember correctly.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Iron-Man's armor cannot be magnetized and neither can Cap's shield if I remember correctly.

indeed

demigawd
Originally posted by Mainstream
indeed

Indeed not. Both can be and have been taken over by Magneto. Iron Man put up magnetic shielding, similar to Doom's. Magneto switched up frequencies until it overwhelmed IM.

Blair Wind
....I think what he meant was that It would take Mags the hardest since it is de-magnetized....but Mags can over come that.....

Lord S
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
LORD S YOU KNOW NOTHING IRON MAN IS METAL SO MAGNETO WILL RIP HIS ARMOUR OFF SO U CAN SHUT IT STFU, FFS!

K Von Doom
With Flacon on the team, how can the Avengers lose

WAF3001
Originally posted by Lord S
Why write 'FOR A LAUGH' beside Iron Man? Of all those Avengers listed, he has the best chance.

Yeah, Iron Man has the best chance. Iron Man basically lives in his metal suit and he's gonna fight a mutant who can control metal. I understand the 'FOR A LAUGH'

willRules
Iron-man has the best chance out of the list you gave but they still all lose to Magneto.

long pig
Magneto would need extra time to switch up Ironmans suit to make it magnetic, and IronMan could reverse it pretty easily over and over, basically making the attempt less than fruitfull.

Magneto would have a better chance using another method than wasting his time and energy on trying to change the polarity of IM's suit.

With all these meatshields running around, I don't see Magneto winning the majority.

olympian
Those are the avengers? Damn theyr all a bunch of streeth levelers lately wink

Magneto defeats every single one.

long pig
Hmmm, I sware I thought I saw Hulk in the line up.
Oh well, I'm guessing without at least two heavy hitters magneto can win.

GalacticStorm
Mags would win without a doubt

Solidus Snake
caps shield can be magnetized.

a magneto doppelganger did it in the acts of vengeance series.

Mako Victim
I'm gonna say Magneto would take this... But if you added Thor to the mix that'd be a totally different story!!!

Lord S
Originally posted by WAF3001
Yeah, Iron Man has the best chance. Iron Man basically lives in his metal suit and he's gonna fight a mutant who can control metal. I understand the 'FOR A LAUGH' When you have Daredevil and Hawkeye on that list, 'JUST FOR LAUGHS' is better suited next to their names.

willRules
Iron-man is adapted to these situations thats why he has the best chance. but they all lose miserably..............

Lord S
Oh I don't doubt that IM would eventually lose...but he has the best chance of the bunch, by far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.