HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
Serious OPEN rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!
no things like (hey! lol yah I know) posts if that's all you're going to write in one post. THAT'S FOR THE DISSCUCCION FORUM

The setting: a secret Highschool for 'gifted' teens somewhere in New Hamshire

It's highschool! put in some drama! we need a few people aswell like maybe about 8 to 10 roleplayers in this story.

I think that I'll use my new character.

Name:Jessica Wayne
Nickname:Jess
school status: New Transfer from Brentwood Academy
grade:10
Height: 5'7
Body:skinny
hair: black,just above shoulders
eyes:blue
Powers:ice,batman like skills
Hometown:Gotham City, New York State
Mother:unknown
Father: Bruce Wayne
favorite Hero: Batman(also her father but no one knows that...yet)
Friends:none as of yet. except Alfred the Butler
Outfit:cropped black shoulder top with Bat, yellow utility belt, black mini skirt with tight grey knee-pants underneath,mid-calf black boots

identifying marks:hairband with batlike ears on it(like batman's ears on his mask for enhanced hearing) ,pierced belly button
PERSONALITY: dark,outgoing,creative,caring, sense of humor if you get to know her,rebellious like her father,smrt mouthed at times,very clever

It was 7:15 in the morning, and Jess walked quietly up the large front steps of her new highschool. It was a school for young superheroes who didn't 'belong' at a normal highschool.
Many students in strange and normal attire were scattered accross the campus. Most of the students around the entrance were staring at the New comer and were whispering things like "Who's that?" or "She's Creepy!" not knowing that her hair band's ears connected to her actual hearing and allowed her to hear the whispers. She walked on. It was the first day and and busses filled with unknowing freshman and other older and wiser students began to pull into the long drive-way. Juniors and seniors were pulling up with their cars with their music pumping loudly and tires screeching. People bagan to file in through the entrance doors and went to find their lockers. Jess did the same.
She wasn't sure that she liked this new school. It sure was alot different from Brentwood Academy in Gotham. Her dad had sent her here because he felt that he was 'protecting' his little girl.
Maybe it'd turn out alright here, although it was a long way from Gotham,In a completely different state. She was staying in a student dorm on campus and she knew that she wasn't kansas anymore, Her knew home was a long shot from what she was used to growing up in Wayne Manor home in Gotham.

the-unforgiven
Name: David Voorhees
Nickname: Jason
school status: New in school. first time ever in a school.
grade:12
Height: 6'78"
Weight: 279lbs
Body:Extremly strong
hair: Blond short, very short hair.
eyes:brown
Powers: Extremly strong and can take alot of damage.. very thick skinn.
Hometown: New hamshire
Mother: Amanda Voorhees
Father: Unknown
favorite Hero: Dare devil and Jason Voorhees.
Friends: none
Outfit: He has very old cloths, almost rags, dirty. Long armed shirt and long legged jogging pants.
identifying marks: His face is half burned after an accident. PERSONALITY: Strong, Dumb, Brave/Crazy (whats the difference? big grin) Social if anyone approache him. He is said to be a freak, thanks to his size, and that is the reason he have no friends..

Is this ok?

shadow12
Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

mycoreisdark
I know I'm not supposed to post like this but we're just getting started so...
lguys you can start rping... if we have lots of posts we'll get more people.

wait... will jason fit through a doorway? he's oooooooooo soooooooooooooo veeerrryyy taaalll
*Looks up to try and see Jason's face. Woh 0_o*
otherwise very nicely done guys

shadow12
-lance arives the school rather nervous but dosen't show it sighs and takes a deep breathe and heads toward it-

the-unforgiven
*he crunch trought the doors abit*

David did walk to the school. He did not mind, the only thing was that people watched him. He was very tall, and especialy for his age. He arrived at the school, and people was pointing and laughing as he walked trough the schoolyard. He came to the main entrance and had to duck to get in. Luckily it was high to the roof. He looked around, but he did not expect any friends, he never had one and would probably never have. But this school was speciall. Maybe there was hope after all.

mycoreisdark
*In the extremely crowded hallways filled with hooting and laughing and other loud noises, Jess found her locker.
"963." she sighed and wrenched it open. she immeditately began filling it with articles and newspaper clippings about Batman and she put a picture of herself, her dad, Alfred on the inside of the door. She missed them so much. She didn't really have any friends but them.

the-unforgiven
David walked up to locker number 960. He opened it up and threw his bag in it, he then shutted it again. After a while he opened it once more, pulling out the bag, he then opened it and took out an book, and then threw the bag back in and shutted the locker again. People were taking distance when he came close. He looked at them. "Im big, but not that big" he said sad as he looked at all of them.

shadow12
-accidently bumped into Jess- oh sorry about that -hurries off muttering about how much of an idiot he was-

Vathu
I'll be Vath..... this is after i join the teen titans....any chance vamp will show? O.o

mycoreisdark
sorry vath not much.

"Ouch" Jess looked at Lance."Oh its's fine.. no worries." she smiled then turned to see a very tall guy at a locker beside her.
"woh. Y-y-you're really t-tall." Jess said shocked and standing in his shadow.
"Sorry, that was rude.uh... I'm Jess." she smiled. "I'm new here, what about you?"

g2g be back in about four hours.sad

the-unforgiven
David looked down at Jess. "I know, I have heard that before. Its ok to be rude, atleast your talking to me.. I am David... This is my first school day.."

Lord Follen
Name: Zake Scyth
Family: dead
Friends: Have none
Favorite hero: None
Powers: Unknown (doesnt want to talk about it)
Aperance: black baggie cloths black hair dark colored eyes that turn white sometimes.
Bio: Unknown (dosent want to talk about that either)
Personality: Shy dark creepy keeps to himslf quiet.

*a strange black van stoped infront of the building and trew out a kid in black and quickly sped off in the sam direction it came. the boy got up and dusted the dirt off of him and looked at the building*

Darth Zenemij
((could I join?))

shadow12
(yes but no more talking OOC in this forum post your character)

Vathu
never mind....My new character will be

Name: Nalfein
Grade:10
Family:Father, Vathu. Mother, Vamp.
Race:20% vampire and 80% demon.
Favorite hero's:Vathu And Vamp
Powers: vathu's and Vamp's
Personality: Nothing like his father, outgoing, deadly(One trait he picked up from his father), and smart.
Identifying marks:Blood red, spiky hair. Black jewel on his forehead, and robes like his fathers.
Bio: He was born in Gotham, home to the teen titans, and the legendary Batman. His mother and father were part of the super powered teenage hero's, the teen titans. They are still fighting crime to this day, even though they are long past their teen years. Anyways, they didn't want to him to become a nuisance so they sent him off for hero high. There he sought to please them and become a hero just like them.

Nalfein got off of his bus and walked up the steps to the school. He walked in and made his way down the hall. This was his first experience of the thing called school. He looked around and saw a young girl that resembled a hero from back home in gotham. Seeing an opportunity to make a friend he approached her. "Hello, My name is Nalfein and I was wandering what my first so called 'class' is." He showed her a sheet of paper with information he did not understand.

Darth Zenemij
Name: Argantes Shadowsong
Nickname: Aladine
school status: New to school
grade:12
Height: 6 3
Weight: 135
Body: Thinish, pale, very muscular
hair: Black
eyes: Silver
Powers: Quite stong, agile and quick, very deadly fighter
Hometown: Bryan Texas
Mother: Natasha Shadowsong
Father: Xain Shadowsong
favorite Hero: The Hulk, The Thing and Batman
Friends: none
Outfit: Long black trench coat, usually buckled, underneathe a solid black shirt and baggy JNCO jeans
identifying marks: His bright silver eyes and pitch black hair. He has a tatoo on his back, of a skull on fire, done in very fine detail.
personality: Argantes is a mixture of fun, flirty, cold heartless S.O.B, he can be very cold to select people but normally he isn't. Argantes normally doesn't like to be cold to people, but he was brout up that way.

Is this ok?

shadow12
(yes)

Lord Follen
* he looked at a door that a boy went in and he decided to go into it than just stand out side. he walked throug the doors now thinking it was a school. a regular school he walked down the hall and looked around*

the-unforgiven
David was watching the hallway, with people everywhere. He knew each one of them was one of a kind. He looked down to the girl. It was great, an friend in these dark times. Or, maybe not friend but atleast someone to talk to. He smiled at her as he watched all people.

Lord Follen
*he looked up the crowed hall and saw a gigantic person "that cant be a kid!!" he thought to himself "or is he?"*

the-unforgiven
David accepted that all looked at him, and now it was kinda amusing. He was way oversized for his age. And at this size it was kinda hard not to bring attention to himself. He smiles at the crowd as he lend towards a locker door.

Lord Follen
* he quickly walked out of the school and to a lone tree. he sat under it knowing he wasnt right for this school and he knew it.*

shadow12
-saw the huge student and shook his head- nah can't be....can it?

the-unforgiven
Man, David wished to me a mindreader. He looked at the crowd and smiled. They looked at him aswell, but they did not smile. He did not expect them to do so either. People never accepted him, and like earlier he was happy when that pretty girl talked to him, even if she was alittle rude. She atleast talked to him.

Darth Zenemij
Argantes arrived at the school. He entered and the first thing he saw was a very very tall kid. "Principal perhaps?" He didn't want to take his chaces, he didn't want to cause trouble... yet.

supatroopa286
Good to see the old cast is here big grin

name: Dan Mcgreggor
super-hero name: Wildfire
powers: Pyro. can create things out of flames like a flaming shield, sword, or whip. also can fly when on fire.
appearence: Always has a black suit on, due to how hot his body becomes when on fire. also has a helmet to cover his head. when not on fire, has brown eyes. all his hair was burned off when he got his powers.
height: 5' 8''
weight: 200 lbs

supatroopa286
dan walked through the halls up to his locker. 961. he put his stuff in, and then put a pin-up of a supermodel on the inside of the door. he shut the locker and looked around for anyone to talk to

the-unforgiven
David looked down to the man in the locker next to his. He noticed the girl he putted up and looked at him for a while. What did he have to loose anyway. Maybe this guy were not afraid of heights.. "You know that girl?" he said and tapped on Dans locker.

supatroopa286
Dan looked up, and up at the giant next to him.

"Naw, just a celebrity I just think is hot. there's no way i could get her. "

Dan holds out his hand in a hand shake.

"I'm Dan. Dan McGreggor, a.k.a. Wild-Fire."

the-unforgiven
He responded.. David smiled. "Why would you not get her?" David said and looked at him, "I am David Voorhees, A.k.a Jason. Pleasure meeting you, Dan." he smiled and gave dan his hand to shake.. But he then noticed people looking at them, and whispering things about them. "I dont people likes you talking to me" he said.

supatroopa286
OOC: i know some people have seen me write this in almost every thread i have done, but if any one wants to see a picture of their character, just give me the info below and i will use the Hero-machine to create them.

1. gender (duh)
2. skin color
3. body type - regular size, midget, larger than regular, or hulkish(only for males)
4. hair stlye/color
5. eye color
6. lipstick color (optional)
7. clothing style/color
8. shoe stlye/color
9. cape stlye/color (optional)
10. aura stlye/color (this includes flames all around the persons body, or a glowing aura, eyc.) optional
11. weapons

supatroopa286
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
He responded.. David smiled. "Why would you not get her?"

"well, she's a celebrity. im just an average super-hero. plus she's 5 years older than me."

Dan noticed the people looking at them.

"Why would they not want me to talk to you?"

the-unforgiven
"Are celebitys better than others?" he said. "Well, because I am very different. People dont like different peoples." he looked at them.

Lord Follen
*he sat under the tree and saw a strange group of people look at him oddly so he decided to walk back into the school for the time being. He walked down the hall think ing if he was enrolled in the schoolhe turned the corner and went to and office to talk to someone he came out with a paper and went to look for his locker. "oddly enough i was droped of hear but to be enrolled!! thats even weirder..." he thought to himself as her serched for the corect number*

shadow12
-walks behind them- ppl always fear what they don't understand

the-unforgiven
David turn around. "Well, do you understand?" he said curiously to the man.

shadow12
of course i do

Lord Follen
*he looked around the corner cautiosly... and sees 3 people talking... he silently looks at the numbers untill he finds his locker right across the hall from the three*

supatroopa286
"Ok, ok. let's all settle down and all introduce ourselves. hey you over here."

Dan pointed to Zake

"I'm Dan"

Lord Follen
*he looked at him* ... Zake...Scyth...

shadow12
you'll know my name soon enough -walks away-

the-unforgiven
David looks after the man. "But.." well, he was not suprised. "My name is David" he said calmly.

Lord Follen
Okay... i think you might be of help...david...what is this place?

the-unforgiven
"This is a school" he said and looked at Zake. "This is my first day" he smiled at Zake

Lord Follen
Oh well then nver mind... *he turned around to look for the other guy to see if he could be more help*

shadow12
-puts his things in his locker and walks to his class-

hotsauce6548
Name: Kojak Viller

Appearance: Narrow face, crystal blue eyes, brown hair

Powers: Ice powers; can control the water vapor in the air around him; create and control ice; can evelope himself in ice, 'Ice Mode'

Bio: Kojak's mother and father died recently in a horrific car accident. His sister Betty, who is only 19, was unable to properly take care of Kojak, so she suggested this new highschool. That is how he ended up where he is.

Personality: On the outside, Koakis fun, friendly, and outgoing. His nature can sometimes lead to trouble with superiors, but he doesn't mind in the slightest. On the inside, Kojak is constantly hurting from the recent death of his parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, here's my number at work. Here's the new apartment number. Here's my new cell phone number. If anything happens, don't hesitate to--" said Kojak Viller's sister, Betty, but she was soon cut off by her little brother.

"Alright, alright, alright," said Kojak, smirking. "Chill." As he said that last word, small, crystine-blue ice began to envelope his entire body. After a few seconds, his entire body was consumed. "I'll be fine."

With that, Kojak, in his ice mode, leaped out of the car, extending his hand. The air below his hand instantly formed into ice. Kojak jumped atop the small pillar of ice, still holding his hand out, and began to slide on the ince tracks he was making in mid-air. "Wa-hoo!!" he whooped, curious eyes staring up at him. That was perfect for Kojak, though; he loved to be the center of attention.

While sliding, he winked at a few girls, before heading back down to earth. He began to walk towards the front door, and before he even got inside, the ice had disappeared from his body. He pivoted before going through the front doors, flexed his fingers, and the ice tracks that Kojak had just been sliding on began to disappear, as if nothing had been there in the first place.

Once inside the building, he looked down at the schedule he'd been given. "Locker numero 1-9-4," he said to himself. He made his way to the corresponding locker, only to find that, right next to it, stood a giant man. "Hello," he greeted the man. Perhaps it was a teacher that he could get in good with...

supatroopa286
Dan looked at Lance, then at Dave

"What's his problem?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders

"Well, im gonna go see what the other students are like. what room are you in?"

Lord Follen
*he catches up with the guy he saw earlyer* sorry to bug you...I was wondering... if you can tell me something... about this place...

hotsauce6548
A few more boys walked over to the big guy and Kojak. "And hey everybody. My name's Kojak."

shadow12
-looked at zake then kojak- zake was it the school is to teach us to control and use our gift properly and hello kojack

hotsauce6548
"Hello," he extended a hand towards the boy. "What's your name?"

supatroopa286
Before Dave could answer, Dan saw some Ice punk slide in, and winked at some girls. Dave had no idea about the rivarly between fire and ice heros.

Dan put his helmet on and turned on fire. his hands and feet were the only thing seen flaming. he could control those not to burn that much. the rest of his body was burning so badly that he would melt the walls and things around him if they were exposed too long. he flew up next to the Ice punk, as he called them.

"Who do you think you are, sliding in here and trying to woo the girls? You Ice Punks are all the same, trying to be 'cool' and 'nICE'. "

Lord Follen
yes its zake... and what do you mean by... gifted? Hi ...Kojack

hotsauce6548
Kojak landed softy, grinning at the new boy. "Chill, Hothead."

shadow12
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
"Hello," he extended a hand towards the boy. "What's your name?" -shook hand and looked at dan- calm down

shadow12
Originally posted by Lord Follen
yes its zake... and what do you mean by... gifted? Hi ...Kojack you know powers

Lord Follen
Originally posted by shadow12
you know powers

not all are gifts...and some shouldnt be called powers...*he walked away to look for a class room*

hotsauce6548
"I didn't catch either of your names."

-shook hand and looked at dan- calm down

Originally posted by Lord Follen
yes its zake... and what do you mean by... gifted? Hi ...Kojack

the-unforgiven
David looked at Kojack. "Hey.. Im david voorhees" he said and gave his hand to shake. He then looked at Dan.. "Take it easy, buddy" he said and tapped Dan on the shoulder.

supatroopa286
Kojak landed softy, grinning at the new boy. "Chill, Hothead."

Dan made a little sarcastic laugh

"oh thats funny. the Ice Punk made a pun. look, i dont want to become enemies, just friendly rivals. we'll see through the year here wheter Fire or Ice is stronger. Deal?

hotsauce6548
David looked at Kojack. "Hey.. Im david voorhees" he said and gave his hand to shake. He then looked at Dan.. "Take it easy, buddy" he said and tapped Dan on the shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, Dave."

Originally posted by supatroopa286
Dan made a little sarcastic laugh

"oh thats funny. the Ice Punk made a pun. look, i dont want to become enemies, just friendly rivals. we'll see through the year here wheter Fire or Ice is stronger. Deal?

"Cool with me," replied Kojak. "But I didn't get your name."

shadow12
-walks to his class-

supatroopa286

"Cool with me," replied Kojak. "But I didn't get your name."

The name's Dan, but you can call me Wild-Fire.

hotsauce6548
-walks to his class-

"Wait up! I'll go with you. I don't know my way around here yet... Was it Lance?"

((Nobody's telling me their names! Cept for unforgiven...))

hotsauce6548
The name's Dan, but you can call me Wild-Fire.

"Okay, Flamer. See ya around."

the-unforgiven
"Im david.. and if you want you can call me david.." he looked at the two of them.

shadow12
yes it's lance what do you have first

supatroopa286
Dan turned his flame off, and looked at his schedule. he had math class first. he leaned against a locker and said aloud

"BBBBBBbbbooriing."
he walked off to his class anyways

hotsauce6548
"I got Math first. Yo, Hothead!" he called as Dan began to walk away. "What do you have first? Do you got Math too, Lance?"

shadow12
(i belive it is like both like the x-men comic's were they learn normalstuff like math then have training sessions with powers)

supatroopa286
((I don't know. What do I have first? Are we doing, like, X-Men classes? Like defense, team-work and stuff like that? Or are we doing like, math, and stuff... Wonder what mycore had in mind...))
i think we have regular classes and x men like classes. in the other hero high we did before, we had combat practice, then history of super-heros, then Phys-Ed. So i guess we have a combination of both.

shadow12
"I got Math first. Yo, Hothead!" he called as Dan began to walk away. "What do you have first? Do you got Math too, Lance?" history first

the-unforgiven

hotsauce6548
((Alright. Well, supatroopa said math, so I guess we'll be going with special classes and normal classes both, then... smile ))

hotsauce6548
"Okay, so for the first round, it's math with: The Cool One, Hothead, and Big Guy! Wow, this year's going to be interesting!" said Kojak as he slid ahead on some ice tracks in the air.

supatroopa286
"I got Math first. Yo, Hothead!" he called as Dan began to walk away. "What do you have first? Do you got Math too, Lance?"

Dan groaned as the Ice punk said he had math first.

As they (Dan, Kojak, and Dave) walked towards math Dan said

"I dont see why we have to take this. when will we ever need it when we're super-hero's?"

he looked at his schedule again. he smiled

"Hey fellas, look. we all got Sex-Ed next, then combat practice. man i cant wait to scoarch your little icicle behind Jack."

shadow12
-walks toward history class-

the-unforgiven
"who cares about Sex-ed.. do we get to fight at combat practise?" david said and got a evil grin.

supatroopa286
"who cares about Sex-ed.. do we get to fight at combat practise?" david said and got a evil grin.

"Yeah i know. I dont care about Sex-Ed either. i want to go to combat practice. our schedule says we have lunch after that.

the-unforgiven
"Lunch.. then we get to eat" david said.

supatroopa286
Dan looked at his schedule, then at the door in front of them.

"this is it."

he opened the door and they went in.

hotsauce6548
"I doubt we get to fight right away... not to say we won't, though," said Kojak.

shadow12
-reached his class-

hotsauce6548
Kojak spent most of the class in the bathroom, making the toilet water freeze, and at his desk, making little ice sculptures.

He hated paying attention....

the-unforgiven
As david walked in he bumped his head in the door edge.. "Ouch.. forgott to duck" he said and ducked as he walked in. "and no special designed benches either" he said and looked at the tiny benches.

shadow12
-takes note on the subject that they were on-

supatroopa286
Dan sat next to Kojack, and watched him make an ice sculpture. when the teacher wasn't looking, he made a small fire-ball and threw it at Kojack's desk, melting the sculptures and leaving a scorch mark on the desk. he then put a note on his desk.

it read:

You Freezer breath, are you on the Football team?

hotsauce6548
Kojak grinned. "Freezer Breath? Is that the best you could come up with?" he scratched on the note, and then added, "Nope, my game's basketball."

the-unforgiven
David did not pay attention.. well, he did from the beginning, but he realy did not get it after a while so he lost track. He instead looked at Dan and Kojack who say infront of him. "what notes are you passing?" david whispered to them.

supatroopa286
Dan looked at the note, and then torched it into ashes. He looked at the bell. it rang. they got out of the room.

"Great. now we only have Sex Ed and then Combat practice. man, it's the best subject of the day. come on, lets get this over with."

They walk into a dark room,. students are sitting on bleachers. the teacher is waiting for everyone to sit down to start the movie. he looks around, and then presses play.

shadow12
-finished takeing the notes and got bored so started doing alchemy in class-

shadow12
-caught up with dan and the others after the bell-

hotsauce6548
Kojak leaned back, answering Dave. "Danny wanted to know if I played football. I know you do, right?" Kojak looked at the size of Dave. Even when he was sitting he looked like a giant!

the-unforgiven
"Well.. I would love to play it. What do you do?" he said and looked at Kojack. He got embaressed..

shadow12
-finnaly caught up to kojak-

hotsauce6548
Kojak hears the bell. He grabs his bags and follows Dan and Dave out of the room. "Lead the way," says Kojak to Dan.

They reach the right room a few minutes later. Each of them take a seat near the back. The movie starts; it is one of those old movies on a projector.

supatroopa286
Dan looked at Dave. he didn't want to watch the boring "how to make love if your a shape-shifter" he was disgusted all ready. he whispered to Dave

"Yeah man, you must play linebacker or something. you'd be great. we have a game against Power people high tonight. hey, you might pick up some cheerleaders."

shadow12
-sat next to kojak and dave-

hotsauce6548
"Well.. I would love to play it. What do you do?" he said and looked at Kojack. He got embaressed..

"I don't know," replies Kojak. "Ask Flamer; I'm guessing he plays, or else why would he ask? I, myself, am partial to basketball."

hotsauce6548
Dan looked at Dave. he didn't want to watch the boring "how to make love if your a shape-shifter" he was disgusted all ready. he whispered to Dave

"Yeah man, you must play linebacker or something. you'd be great. we have a game against Power people high tonight. hey, you might pick up some cheerleaders."

"Cheerleaders? I'm there. When?" says Kojak anxiously.

hotsauce6548
-sat next to kojak and dave-

"Wassup, Lance?"

supatroopa286
"I don't know," replies Kojak. "Ask Flamer; I'm guessing he plays, or else why would he ask? I, myself, am partial to basketball."

Dan whispered to Dave

"Dont worry big guy. just show up tonight at the game. Coach will put you in the game. then i will tell you what to do.

the-unforgiven
He looked at Dan confused. "linebacker? what do i do? and what do you meen by picking up cheerleaders?" he smiled at him. He felt realy dumb, as usual.

shadow12
nuttin much what you guys talking about -getting bored so start useing alchemy to make different objects-

hotsauce6548
"I asked you a question, Danny Boy. When is it?"

supatroopa286
"Cheerleaders? I'm there. When?" says Kojak anxiously.

tonight after the game there's gonna be a victory party once the crowd is gone. it's gonna be around 11 at night behind the bleachers on the football field. im bringing a keg.

hotsauce6548
"Woo-Hoo!! A kegger on the first day at school. This is the life," he smiles.

shadow12
really

the-unforgiven
kegger? with beer? oh no.. David thought as he looked at dan.

supatroopa286
He looked at Dan confused. "linebacker? what do i do? and what do you meen by picking up cheerleaders?" he smiled at him. He felt realy dumb, as usual.

All you have to do is wait till the other teams quarter back, the guy who says "hike" and throws the ball, says hike. then you just run up to him and tackle him to the ground. simple as that. and dont worry about the cheerleaders. i dont think you will be picking any of them up.

shadow12
-teacher caught him using alchemy-

mycoreisdark
David looked down at Jess. "I know, I have heard that before. Its ok to be rude, atleast your talking to me.. I am David... This is my first school day.."

"Why wouldn't I talk to you? I mean, I know you're really tall but that's not scary or wierd at all. People who think that are idiots. Pay no attention to them." Jess said happily, not even ten minutes into school and she had already made a friend, not bad. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad at all.

She shut her locker and turned to see another guy talking to her. "Wow" she said a little shocked, he seemed really familiar. "...uh... hi..." she looked at the paper and then to hers. "You know... I have absoulutely no idea, but I've got the same one.....Oh,I'm Jess by the way I just transfered here from Gotham, so I'm not exactly in the loop around here."

*sorry that was a weeeee bit late.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

the-unforgiven
"So i am gonna tackle the opponents?" he said and smiled greatly..

supatroopa286
the guys got out of the class and when were on their way to combat practice when they saw Jess. As she walked by, Dan gave a whislte at her. (you know, the ones that go WWEEEee woooo sorta)

hotsauce6548
kegger? with beer? oh no.. David thought as he looked at dan.

"That's what a keg is, Big Guy. It's alright, though. With your size, you shouldn't get that bad of a hangover in the morning," says Kojak, smirking.

shadow12
-caught up after the teacher finished yelling at him-

supatroopa286
"So i am gonna tackle the opponents?" he said and smiled greatly..
yup. our team is in blue and white uniforms. they will be in green and orange. any body who has green and orange on, you tackle. but try to just get the Quarterback, ok?

hotsauce6548
"Nice," says Kojak aloud when the girl passes. He smiles charmingly at her.

shadow12
-feels ignored so he heads to combat practice by him self-

supatroopa286
they got to combat practice. the teacher assigned Kojack against Dan, and Lance against Dave.

"Ok Ice punk, let's go."

Dan made the first move by flying into the air and throwing a barrage of fireballs at Kojack.

the-unforgiven
"Me drinking ends up bad. I easy get drunk. And when i do it end up bad." he then turn to Jess and makes a gentle wave. "hey again" he said and smiled

hotsauce6548
Kojak notices Lance walking away. He creates an ice wall to block him. "Yo! Why you always running off? C'mon, now, chill with usm" says Kojak, smiling.

the-unforgiven
David looks at lance. " I am gonna practise with you, they said" david looked at him

shadow12
Kojak notices Lance walking away. He creates an ice wall to block him. "Yo! Why you always running off? C'mon, now, chill with usm" says Kojak, smiling. -looks at the wall and touched it with his left and the wall melted-

hotsauce6548
they got to combat practice. the teacher assigned Kojack against Dan, and Lance against Dave.

"Ok Ice punk, let's go."

Dan made the first move by flying into the air and throwing a barrage of fireballs at Kojack.

Kojak counters the fire balls by throwing ice shards at them. When the projectiles meet, they hiss and fall to the ground, harmless. "It's all yours, Captain," he says, feining a salute.

shadow12
David looks at lance. " I am gonna practise with you, they said" david looked at him i know you are -pulls staff out-

the-unforgiven
"What shall i do? hit you?" he said looking down at lance.

supatroopa286
Dan get's angry and makes his hands into flame throwers. he sprays them all around the dueling area, engulfing the whole area in flames.

hotsauce6548
Kojak overhears Dave and chuckles to himself. What, had this kid been living under a rock?

shadow12
"What shall i do? hit you?" he said looking down at lance. fight me

silvertsume
rori stepped into the locker room sweaty and panting... PE had been hard but fun.. in a twisted sort of way.. she stripped and stepped into the shower, quickly washing, then walked out to the courtyard and layed on a bench in a tired heap. she stared at the cloudy sky when she heard the guys yelling.

the-unforgiven
David nodded in the same moment as lance said so, and punshed him in the stomache.

mycoreisdark
Jess looked at Dan and smirked she pulled a bat shaped piece of mettle out of her belt and flung it at the lockers beside them. It had a note on it.
It read. "In your dreams...maybe.
~just another 'Ice punk.' as you like to call us."
she touched a locker and it crackled as it froze within seconds. She turned a corner and was gone.

hotsauce6548
Dan get's angry and makes his hands into flame throwers. he sprays them all around the dueling area, engulfing the whole area in flames.

Kojak feels the heat from the fire, and immediately transforms his body so it is enveloped in gleaming ice. He holds out both arms, spraying ice and cold water everywhere. "Nice try, Flamer." He extends a hand and begins to skate on a slide of ice through the air. While skiiing on the track, he throws his left hand high up into the air. Spiky ice pillars form from thin air, and soon it begins to snow.

shadow12
-blocked with his staff and used it to jump over him-

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Jess looked at Dan and smirked she pulled a bat shaped piece of mettle out of her belt and flung it at the lockers beside them. It had a note on it.
It read. "In your dreams...maybe.
~just another 'Ice punk.' as you like to call us."
she touched a locker and it crackled as it froze within seconds. She turned a corner and was gone.

"Damn, I gotta talk to her," whispers Kojakto himself as the girl walks away.

((Just taking it back a step for a second. stick out tongue))

the-unforgiven
As lance jump over, david punshes him again, causing him to fly up, hitting the roof, and then moves aside, causing him to crash on the floor.

shadow12
-gets up bushing the dust off and his eyes glew blackwaiting for him to attack again-

mycoreisdark
"A teacher walked past and began yelling at the two feuding students. He melted Kojak's ice blades and spikes and put out the flames with his own powers.
"Cut it out and save it for when the combat teacher arrives!" he yelled but then became silent and began to speak in a lowered tone. "But if you want to melt Kojak's ice a little faster with that fire,you have definetley got to turn up the temperature of the fire quicker. Just don't burn the school down boys." he laughed and walked away.

hotsauce6548
Kojak sees a girl laying down on a bench a bit away from the field, watching the students spar. (Aren't we outside? Or no?)

Wow, she was hot... in a cool sort of way.

((This is supposed to be highschool, right? Hormones away! stick out tongue))

supatroopa286
Dan shoots out more flame thrower at the snow and then keeps dishing out the flame. with so much fire, the moisture in the air would dry up, causing Kojack to not be able to make Ice. Dan filled the area with fire in one hand, and blocked Kojacks attacks with a fire shield in the other. Soon, Kojack's ice was getting weaker and weaker.

the-unforgiven
David makes an atempt of grabbing lance from both sides.

shadow12
(we are in the gym)

hotsauce6548
"A teacher walked past and began yelling at the two feuding students. He melted Kojo's ice blades and spikes and put out the flames with his own powers.
"Cut it out and save it for the gym!" he yelled but then became silent and began to speak in a lowered tone. "But if you want to melt Kojo's ice a little faster with that fire,you have definetley got to turn up the temperature of the fire quicker. Just don't burn the school down boys." he laughed and walked away.

((We're in combat practice. stick out tongue... And my character's name is Kojak.))

supatroopa286
"A teacher walked past and began yelling at the two feuding students. He melted Kojo's ice blades and spikes and put out the flames with his own powers.
"Cut it out and save it for the gym!" he yelled but then became silent and began to speak in a lowered tone. "But if you want to melt Kojo's ice a little faster with that fire,you have definetley got to turn up the temperature of the fire quicker. Just don't burn the school down boys." he laughed and walked away.

we were supposed to be fighting. we were in combat practice class

shadow12
-a black barrier forms around him the second he tried to grab him and swung his staff hitting him in the ear-

silvertsume
(( aw man.. another ice powers..? thats.. 3..))

the-unforgiven
David barely felt it as he grabbed the staff instead, holding it hard. He smiled as lance made an atempt of taking the staff back. He held it abit tighter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>