Is it easier to trust ppl on kmc than in real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snehin
well i donno if its just me but well its tht i find it easier to trust ppl here in real i barely trust anyone but here i trust a lot here ppl are soo much nicer and more fun basicly so is it easier to trust ppl here than in real?

Rob Owns You
No I dont trust anybody on KMC

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
No I dont trust anybody on KMC

Clovie
depends what do you mean by 'trust' erm

if it is to talk about personal experiences..i think it's for me less problem on the net..since i doubt anyone really cares about it confused

and if it is about the real private info.. no. never.
there are like few ppl who know my cell phone number here. and no one know last name or adress messed

snehin
Originally posted by Clovie
depends what do you mean by 'trust' erm

if it is to talk about personal experiences..i think it's for me less problem on the net..since i doubt anyone really cares about it confused

and if it is about the real private info.. no. never.
there are like few ppl who know my cell phone number here. and no one know last name or adress messed no i mean like trust u know as u can talk to someone without havin to really bother bout them betrayin u or like ppl who u canb see eye to eye with and no one critisizes u for it!!

DarkCanadian
I trust a few people.

Clovie
Originally posted by snehin
no i mean like trust u know as u can talk to someone without havin to really bother bout them betrayin u or like ppl who u canb see eye to eye with and no one critisizes u for it!! i don't follow

and since i'm rather paranoid confused i'm all the time afriad that everyone is gonna betry me confused
same irl like here erm

snehin
or trust like u can belive in their advise withoutr botherin bout them settin u up for hell!!

nick1811
dont trust anyone shifty

Clovie
or trust like u can belive in their advise withoutr botherin bout them settin u up for hell!! you're partly right here confused

Uneeklyconfused
or trust like u can belive in their advise withoutr botherin bout them settin u up for hell!!

setting you up for hell ?.

wel li guess it depends on the advice they give you

and to be sure you should probly ask another person, it they tell you the samething then it must be good advice ..

or they are sttingyou up for hell

use your best judgement to tell the diffrence ...

cking
you never trust people in these forums.

snehin
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
setting you up for hell ?.

wel li guess it depends on the advice they give you

and to be sure you should probly ask another person, it they tell you the samething then it must be good advice ..

or they are sttingyou up for hell

use your best judgement to tell the diffrence ... yea ok tht sounds right!!
and another way of trust here is well u can relate to ppl here they can tell u things tht are easy to agree to!and also here ppl cant hurt u as bad as in real and cant take anythin against u!!

Uneeklyconfused
Not every one is a bloodsucking vampire

i, dont actually like Blood erm .... and sucking hurts my mouth no expression

tho i dont see any reson why i should lie to complete strangers ..

cking
true

Uneeklyconfused
yea ok tht sounds right!!
and another way of trust here is well u can relate to ppl here they can tell u things tht are easy to agree to!and also here ppl cant hurt u as bad as in real and cant take anythin against u!!

not necessarily true

people tend to remember hurtful words than they do faces ... especially if you take it to heart

snehin
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Not every one is a bloodsucking vampire

i, dont actually like Blood erm .... and sucking hurts my mouth no expression

tho i dont see any reson why i should lie to complete strangers .. exactly so u see its kinda easier to trust cause it is strange to lie to someone u never met!!

Ken Kenobi
I trust many people here, but only because I've known them for so long or I have gotten to know them real well.

I have also been betrayed by people here on KMC though.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I trust many people here, but only because I've known them for so long or I have gotten to know them real well.

I have also been betrayed by people here on KMC though.

that can happen aswell ..

depends on the people and yourself .....

personally i wouldnt tell anyone anything that could potentially hurt me insome way like personal information etc

GuitarBunny
i don't trust anyone on KMC or out confused

snehin
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

I have also been betrayed by people here on KMC though. well u can be betrayed here but not as bad as in the real world its like an alternate reality here!!

Alpha Centauri
I've had friends I actually hang out with reveal things to me more so over the net than in person.

It's because it has a personal feel but doesn't have the trouble and trauma (for some) of having to say it in person.

-AC

snehin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I've had friends I actually hang out with reveal things to me more so over the net than in person.

It's because it has a personal feel but doesn't have the trouble and trauma (for some) of having to say it in person.

-AC so wat is it tht u said again?u can trust better in kmc or over the net is tht it or is it th opposite?

Alpha Centauri
*Sigh*

Do I really have to bring out the red ball?

I didn't say either. I can count the amount of people I seriously trust with anything, on one hand. One of them is me. One of them is dead. One happens to be a member of KMC.

-AC

Lana
There are people on KMC I trust. One I've met, the others I plan to meet. The number of them I can count them on one hand, though, and I've known them all for some time and know them very well and vice-versa.

AC: hug

snehin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
*Sigh*

Do I really have to bring out the red ball?

I didn't say either. I can count the amount of people I seriously trust with anything, on one hand. One of them is me. One of them is dead. One happens to be a member of KMC.

-AC sry!!

Alpha Centauri
Lana: http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

-AC

snehin
Originally posted by Lana
There are people on KMC I trust. One I've met, the others I plan to meet. The number of them I can count them on one hand, though, and I've known them all for some time and know them very well and vice-versa.

AC: hug so u trust ppl here and ur careful here so its the same as the real world then!!

Lana
so u trust ppl here and ur careful here so its the same as the real world then!!

Pretty much. I don't easily trust ANYONE, regardless of where I've met them.

a1hsauce
i trust certain people on here...only because theyve proven themselves and gone out of their way to tell me things

snehin
Pretty much. I don't easily trust ANYONE, regardless of where I've met them. why?i never trust anyone in the real world but here i trust loads of ppl!!

Lana
why?i never trust anyone in the real world but here i trust loads of ppl!!

Bad experiences in the past.

Ronny
I only trust people that earn my trust.. and thats like no one in real life and a few people on here

Moff jango
I trust opne guy on this forum, MUSERKE (lives three blocks from ma house)

Piggle Humsy
Ok..what is this Real Life you speak of? confused

dontgetit

Ronny
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Ok..what is this Real Life you speak of? confused

dontgetit laughing

snehin
Bad experiences in the past. on kmc too?i mean i hav had very bad well so called experiences in the pst out here but in here?

Lana
on kmc too?i mean i hav had very bad well so called experiences in the pst out here but in here?

Not here, but it's made me very cautious as to who I trust online.

magic_hate_ball
theres very few people i trust in person or here in any capacity...

snehin
Not here, but it's made me very cautious as to who I trust online. oh k i get it now

s|m
well i donno if its just me but well its tht i find it easier to trust ppl here in real i barely trust anyone but here i trust a lot here ppl are soo much nicer and more fun basicly so is it easier to trust ppl here than in real?

Well, I would say it depends, because I haven't met any of you, and I doubt I will ever hear from you again, therefore it is easier to tell personal experiences/whats on your mind or asking an opinion(excluding of course personal info. like your name, adress, etc.); and as clovie said, no one really cares.
In real life, if I talk to a coleague (or any other person who knows me) about my feelings/personal experiences/etc. this person will see me again and probably gossip messed and it feels sort of awkward.
Since no one here knows me, I don't really see a problem confused, BUT I wouldn't give out my name or ID stick out tongue

snehin
Originally posted by s|m
Well, I would say it depends, because I haven't met any of you, and I doubt I will ever hear from you again, therefore it is easier to tell personal experiences/whats on your mind or asking an opinion(excluding of course personal info. like your name, adress, etc.); and as clovie said, no one really cares.
In real life, if I talk to a coleague (or any other person who knows me) about my feelings/personal experiences/etc. this person will see me again and probably gossip messed and it feels sort of awkward.
Since no one here knows me, I don't really see a problem confused, BUT I wouldn't give out my name or ID stick out tongue id say its safer to trust online tht in real life!!

Fionnuala
well i donno if its just me but well its tht i find it easier to trust ppl here in real i barely trust anyone but here i trust a lot here ppl are soo much nicer and more fun basicly so is it easier to trust ppl here than in real? It depends..some people on here I trust almost explicitly...it's easier somehow..because you are not saying things to someone's face...but no one has my number, mobile or home and no one knows my address..I'd be very careful who I gave either of those to..

snehin
Originally posted by Fionnuala
It depends..some people on here I trust almost explicitly...it's easier somehow..because you are not saying things to someone's face...but no one has my number, mobile or home and no one knows my address..I'd be very careful who I gave either of those to.. tht everyone is careful bout but ppl do u trust them more here?

Ladyluck
I trust a couple people here...which is more than I can trust off the computer....

snehin
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I trust a couple people here...which is more than I can trust off the computer.... i rust only 1 person my age and two familys older than me a total of maybe 8 ppl but thts cause they know me frm my childhood and well here there are atleast 20!!

Linkalicious
No. People on KMC lie.

snehin
Originally posted by Linkalicious
No. People on KMC lie. so do ppl in the real world!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.