Toddler Thought to Be Gay - Father Kills Him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

PVS
you just beat me to it. i was about to post the same article.
f**ed up beyond belief isnt it? sad

Clovie
poor kid.
that guy should get some adequate to this thing punishment...

botankus
At least it wasn't a fetus!

Oops, wrong thread

*Okay, apologizing in advance for being insensitive. There, I'm done and moving on*

cking
if the guy was in Texas he could get the death penalty.

DanZeke25
Thats horrible... how the hell can a 3 year old be gay?

and Nysheerah, what a name.

Echuu
Originally posted by DanZeke25

and Nysheerah, what a name.

Of course he could be gay! /sarcasm/

I mean look at all the people who say that you can be born that way.

Seriously though, the father is truly a sick person.

Also; take into account the age of this father. I think that young people should think a little bit more before they decide to have a family. It can be a lot of stress on the mother and father (or father and father, mother and mother wink ) since you are just starting to go out on your own in life.

bilb
i dunno whats worse, that he beat the kid/ beat him for being gay/or that she is only going to get 15 years at best .. sickening

cking
yeah, he will make alot of friends in prison.

PVS
yes, maybe he should beat himself to make sure he doesnt enjoy his nightly donkey punch

AdventChild
...man...that sucks..

cking
After fifteen years, he will come back and do it again.

cking
but this time he will say the child is an alien.

GCG
This father doesnt deserve to have kids.

silver_tears
few do

Lana
That is simply disgusting.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by cking
yeah, he will make alot of friends in prison.

Yeah imagine all those packs of cigarettes he's gonna' have to bend over for..wink His soul better belong to Jesus, because his ass belongs to Bubba now. I hope this sick ****er gets the works.

hotsauce6548
This is disgusting... but I hope, for the father's sake, he goes to prison with his soap-on-a-rope and 'I Love Bubba' shirt on. smile

Dagons Blade
Not to open a separate thread on atrocities, but years back, my mother knew an elderly German woman who lived thru WW2, and she spoke of this incident where the Nazis entered the home of a German man whose wife was Jewish wife had a baby. W\O delay, they shot and killed his wife, and an SS trooper took the baby and dashed it against the wall by it's legs. And the woman had nightmares almost every night to the day she died. She witnessed the whole thing and had to live with it for years.

And how it ties into this thread, is that aside from this story, this one we speak ofnow has to be the second sickest thing I have ever heard.

cking
or aliens, if that is what the father thinks his next kid will be after fifteen years in prison.

GCG
well its pretty much similar to King Herod's killings of every new-born between 1-3 years in the time Jesus was born

cking
yep, he was one arrogant dude, so was his sons.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by GCG
well its pretty much similar to King Herod's killings of every new-born between 1-3 years in the time Jesus was born

Yeah which will eventually lead to another case study of religious extremism (and go off topic) when in reality this was an isolated case of a sick individual who probably had substance abuse problems as well as some unknown mental issues. Aside from the religious apsect that was conveniently injected into the formula, ask yourself what RIGHT person would do such a thing? Jeezus, folks....

bilb
quite the morbid thread sad

cking
it sure is

Dagons Blade
Well aside from this, has anyone heard about the 15 month old that was shot by police in LA today? His father used him as a human shield to shoot another officer and in a kneejerk reaction for fear of the lives of the other officers, they opened fire and hit the baby in the head. Geez, and they complain about civilians not being able to use guns...

Imperial_Samura
A truly appaling, disgusting case. I mean, this guy must really be messed up, and if he's not, well, it's just as bad, even worse. To treat a child like that is just wrong. He most certainly should never be allowed to be near children again.

Terrible.

hotsauce6548
^ I think it's pretty obvious that he is mentally messed up. Who in their right mind could that to a kid?

cking
He is not messed up, he is just ignorant of his actions.

Dagons Blade
Hey if he could do that to an infant, a full grown human being would be no problem..this is how most killers start out, with small animals and children (out of fascination and the power they have over them) and then they graduate as their curiosity increases. Anyone remember about 6 or 7 years back when they interviewed this kid on Phil Donahue?

He killed his neighbor's 5 year old boy out of curiosity, and he had a twisted half smile as he described how he bashed him with a rock after he was dead, over and over, and how he was fascinated by the changes in his face as he amassed more physical damage and it made him do it more. I was completely horrified..what causes stuff like this?

cking
He knew exactly what he was doing.

Imperial_Samura
He is not messed up, he is just ignorant of his actions.

That is some ignorance then. I mean, thinking a three year old could be gay, then beating him and chucking him against walls? I think any sane person knows that it is wrong, and nothing, be it the kids sexuality or whatever excuses it. If he argues he was ignorant, then he is still deserving of punishment, even more so.

cking
he wasn't no dahmer or no Gacy.

Dagons Blade
He knew exactly what he was doing.

EXACTLY! And that's what scares me..be it this guy who thought his kid was gay, or this 11 year old kid on TV. Good Lord..

cking
he is basically to immature to have kids and if so he would never do it.

alcoholicpoet
cking, why are you insisting that anyone who chucks infants at walls and beats their head in is sane? Ignorance is merely a hint at what this man is, the only reason you're defending him is because he killed the baby for religious reasons, appareantly you can't have an abortion, but by all means beat your gay child .

cking
most of them are sane, but they are good at faking it.

cking
not all serial killers are insane.

Imperial_Samura
Perhaps. But generally in cases like this the majority has some manner of problems, and if in this case he is sane ignorance is no defence. I mean, I mean most people I am sure have learnt the basics of right and wrong by the age of five, so I don't see how this guy could plead ignorance. I mean, firstly his views on gays is totally wrong, and chucking a three year old against a wall? Beating him till he wets himself? If he isn't mentally ill then he deserves life.

alcoholicpoet

They kill grown people who can defend themselves, to destroy the life of an infant you've got to be nuts.

Dagons Blade

This is a good point. And one many overlook. I think that people tend to lump insane actions with insane people, but there is what they call "criminal intelligence." Many of these people (animals actually) are sane people who do things like this for their own set of reasons and then use their intelligence to legitimize their actions and in doing so, wind up creating the morbid fascination we have with serial killers (as well as sympathy in some cases.) And let's admit it, some of these criminal investigators wet themselves over these types because they have a front row seat to what makes them tick.

Here again, this is an isolated incident with some nutbag father, not a serial killer so to equate the 2 is wrong. But cking is right that some of these people employ a shocking amount of intelligence to the point that it's unbelievable. And this is what makes us ask ourselves how seemingly normal people can do shit like this, in light of that intelligence. That's always the big mystery.

BlackC@t
That father should be mutilated beyond recognition.

fanny_adams
parents that beat their children do not deserve them...
that mother saw her child being beaten and if that was me no matter how much i loved my partner i would take my child out of the situation...
these kids suffer so much from this and no child should suffer through their childhood...
not only did this man rob his son of a childhood but he robbed him of a life...
and maybe we should rob him of his life...
i in some cases believe in an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth...
and this is one of those times...

finti
so this so called father love to box huh, wouldnt mind go a round with him.

Imaginary
This is just barbaric.

Darth Nauj
thats horrible poor thing sad . Why cant people think before having sex, seriously if you dont want to take care of the child put it up for adoption.

botankus
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
thats horrible poor thing sad . Why cant people think before having sex, seriously if you dont want to take care of the child put it up for adoption.

Or take the easy (and socially acceptable) way out...exterminate it from fetus stage!

Imperial_Samura
Better to put it up for adoption I think, give it a chance to have a good family who will actually want it and have worked hard to earn the privalige to adopt.

PVS
completely unrelated points.
this guy obviously thought he was a well meaning and dedicated father.
he also happened to be gutter scum, but you see what i mean

JimMorrison227
This proves that homophobics are dangerous, and that they should be quarantined......Just kidding.

I hope this guy gets raped to death in prison.

Court Radcliffe
omg he is insane

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by BlackC@t
That father should be mutilated beyond recognition.
I suggest a high caliber AWP round to the genitals.

PVS
i suggest putting him in a cage to 'slap box' with an 800 pound angry gorilla.
just so he can experience what his son went through.

JimMorrison227
The sad thing is this will probably go on for a long time, and there will be worst cases then this....and we can do nothing about it.

PVS
this is true...and we'll have to read about it
stories like this just sicken me right to my very core sad

JimMorrison227
And then someone will start a topic on that new case, and we will probably discuss it like we discussed this one... sad

PVS
...as we have before many times

FeceMan
People like this make baby Jesus cry.

And reinforce my belief that capital punishment is a good thing.

PVS
why? i feel it is far more cruel/just to keep him alive in a cage.
death is the easy way out.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
why? i feel it is far more cruel/just to keep him alive in a cage.
death is the easy way out.
Death row will give him plenty of time to live, unfortunately...besides, I think it's safer if this guy isn't alive to roam the streets later on.

You don't believe in the ultimate justice, but I do, making death more suitable than living in prison.

PVS
you are arrogant and proudly ignorant to claim to know my faith.
im liking you less and less by the day erm

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
you are arrogant and proudly ignorant to claim to know my faith.
im liking you less and less by the day erm
Like me less all you want--does it matter?

And I'm not 'claiming' to know your faith; I mistakenly believed (so it seems) that you posted in the Religion forum once or twice.

My bad, then.

PVS
*edit* whatever dude. you never even read one of those posts obviously, so why bother mentioning?

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by PVS
you just beat me to it. i was about to post the same article.
f**ed up beyond belief isnt it? sad damn.. it sure is.. poor kid sad

KidRock
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Damn..that is some messed up shit.

Cosmic_Beings
It's not a hate crime, it's an idiot's crime.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
It's not a hate crime, it's an idiot's crime.

He *hated* his son for supposedly being gay, so yes it's a hate crime.

Imperial_Samura
Although he certainly was an idiot. A hateful idiot.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Although he certainly was an idiot. A hateful idiot.

I guess that's techinically accurate, but what motivated him more, his hatred, or his plain stupidity? In the long run I guess that's like asking which came first, the chicken or the egg...

RavenSDL
It shouldn't matter if he was gay or not also how can you tell at that gay also why did he beat him

((The_Anomaly))
this is just horrible.

i hope he has a great time in prison with all his "new friends"

seriously, this guys got a bad time ahead for this, and its good he does.

he should never get out of jail for something like this.

i firmly believe if u murder someone on purpose will full intent and knowledge of what you are doing you should be put in prision until the day you die, no exceptions.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
cking, why are you insisting that anyone who chucks infants at walls and beats their head in is sane? Ignorance is merely a hint at what this man is, the only reason you're defending him is because he killed the baby for religious reasons, appareantly you can't have an abortion, but by all means beat your gay child . Where did it say he killed him for religious reasons? Being a homophobe doesn't have to be for religious reasons, some people just don't like gays.

BackFire
Hope he gets sodomized to death in prison.

Imperial_Samura
Quite probable. It seems, according to an article recently in an Australian paper (Herald I think) that criminals who have harmed children in some way have very short prison life spans, unless they are separated from the normal prison populous.

BackFire
yeah, plus it would be beautiful irony.

Imperial_Samura
True, irony is one of the better forms of justice.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by RavenSDL
It shouldn't matter if he was gay or not also how can you tell at that gay also why did he beat him

You have atrocious grammer.

fantasygirl
Poor child. I have a 3 year old brother. sad

Thoma5
Lol...

Jackie Malfoy
Alot of two years old act strange.So the fact that the father freaked out on something like that.JM

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Thoma5
Lol...

Are you serious???

debbiejo
Quite probable. It seems, according to an article recently in an Australian paper (Herald I think) that criminals who have harmed children in some way have very short prison life spans, unless they are separated from the normal prison populous.

In the US too...

Some people are sooooooooo ignorant, prejudice, and just plain evil..

I'm sure lot's of this kind of stuff is going on....it's sad....poor kids....

Truly his father was an ignorant man.....Sometimes ignorance isn't bliss.

botankus
First of all, I think what the father did was terrible (you'll see the point of this statement in an second).

Second of all, I have to ask what is the point of threads like this?

Example:
THREAD TITLE: MAN BURNS HIS DAUGHTER'S DOG ALIVE!

Article: A man burned a scottish terrier alive in front of his daughter.............................she's seeking psychiatric help, etc....

POSTER1: What that guy did was awful!
POSTER2: Yeah! I hope demons gouge out his eyes in his sleep!

POSTER3: I can't believe his daughter was there. He should be burned alive!
POSTER4: I'd like for all of the arsonists in town to come together to burn his ass!
POSTER5: I don't think anything was wrong with it.
POSTER6: What?? How dare you say that!!
POSTER7: I hope POSTER5 dies with that sick bastard!
POSTER8: Hello, I'm new here. I think what that man did was wrong.
POSTER9: That man should be eaten alive by Cujo!

debbiejo
blink It's just strange I guess....people feeding on stuff like this....I remember some time back when a man nailed his daughters feet to the floor, and skinned her pet rabbit alive in front of her....I think they made a book of it......And then ofcourse there's Sybil......

It's just unhealthy to feed on others sickness...It only adds negativity in the world...But.........................................it has to be stopped....

botankus
My point is, there exists a thread where if you do not agree with the sentiment that is "expected" then you will be beaten to a pulp (more or less) by the other members.

I understand that the idea is to discuss the nature of what happened, but I feel that only happens slightly in threads like these (and more of what I said above).

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
blink It's just strange I guess....people feeding on stuff like this....I remember some time back when a man nailed his daughters feet to the floor, and skinned her pet rabbit alive in front of her....I think they made a book of it......And then ofcourse there's Sybil......

It's just unhealthy to feed on others sickness...It only adds negativity in the world...But.........................................it has to be stopped....
Capital punishment FTW.

cking
not in Florida it wouldn't but Texas it would.

long pig
Originally posted by botankus
Second of all, I have to ask what is the point of threads like this?

It gives the libs something to ***** about.

Imperial_Samura
But in this case what are the "libs" complaining about? By rights isn't everyone basically saying the same thing, that it's terrible, regardless of political alignment?

alcoholicpoet
But in this case what are the "libs" complaining about? By rights isn't everyone basically saying the same thing, that it's terrible, regardless of political alignment?

Agreed, the fact is this is murder at the worst degree, and sanity and all the things that have been debated in this thread, don't enter in to it. The man killed a baby, what're we debating here?

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
Capital punishment FTW.

We don't have Capital punishment in Michigan......but I hear that up North....they take care of their own....... yes

botankus
By rights isn't everyone basically saying the same thing, that it's terrible, regardless of political alignment?

Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
The man killed a baby, what're we debating here?

Case rested.

PVS
Originally posted by long pig

"BLAME THE LIBERALS"

its amazing how attacking liberals can be fit neatly into any topic.
i bet that guy who killed his kid was a liberal!!!!!

Adam_PoE

tabby999
Originally posted by silver_tears
few do

Yeah cos theres never been a mother that mistreated her children. So, ignorant or just stupid?

Sol Valentine

WTF? Are those two guys related? People like him and the other guy should be killed off.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
WTF? Are those two guys related? People like him and the other guy should be killed off. Best when one suspects they might be such people when they are toddlers

Schecter
Originally posted by long pig

wow i was just reminded of what a retard this guy is.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DanZeke25

better safe than sorry

Bardock42
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
better safe than sorry Agreed- What next? Black children?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I beat my kids because they looked like Mexicans.

Then I remembered that it was bathtime...well, my face was red.

Adam_PoE

Schecter
another good god-fearin american dad

Symmetric Chaos
"cast the demon of homosexuality out of him"

Who is the official demon of being gay?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Is the mother being arrested for not stopping the dad beating the kid until it wet itself?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"cast the demon of homosexuality out of him"

Who is the official demon of being gay?
Homosexuality is the demon...atleast thats what it means its obviously untrue.

ScarletSpeed
15 years isn't enough

he could have took up to 90 years of that kids life.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
15 years isn't enough

he could have took up to 90 years of that kids life.

What would ever be enough?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Lol, alcoholism.

red g jacks
The toddler's mother, Nysheerah Paris, testified that her husband thought the boy might be gay and would force him to box.
lol

BlackSunshine
Thats a damn shame that the mother only gets 15 years....she should get just as much punishment as the father for letting that sh*t happen. I hope that dude gets it so bad he pukes up his intestines. bastard.

red g jacks
i hear prisonfolk are quite hospitable to child killers

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by red g jacks
lol
Only real straight men get hot and sweaty with other half-naked guys.

lord xyz
Why did the wife get 15 years? She didn't do anything!

inimalist
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why did the wife get 15 years?

=

She didn't do anything!

the moral being that a parent has to protect a child who cannot protect themselves, I'm assuming.

Mairuzu
Why did the wife get 15 years? She didn't do anything! Exactly, she didn't do ANYTHING.

Symmetric Chaos
Why did the wife get 15 years? She didn't do anything!

Thus the 15 years. Accessory by inaction or something.

Bardock42
Kinda bullshit if you ask me, but meh.

Mairuzu
Thats america!

lord xyz
Originally posted by inimalist
=

the moral being that a parent has to protect a child who cannot protect themselves, I'm assuming. That's retarded.

What a stupid reason, she ****ing testified for a start. Besides, maybe she was acustomed to abuse aswell, or was one of those co-dependant kind of people.

In any case, that's injustice.

Mairuzu
Whats done is done

Symmetric Chaos
That's retarded.

What a stupid reason, she ****ing testified for a start.

A person who testifies ans still does time usually does much less than someone who doesn't.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Umm took her long enough to testify didn't it...if the boy never died the woman would have kept her trap shut and let him keeping beating the kid for who knows how much longer...

Syren
The ***** deserves that sentence, and then some. The bastard deserves more than I can come up with right now. A three year old little boy. I can't get my head around it erm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A person who testifies ans still does time usually does much less than someone who doesn't. Still bad.

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Umm took her long enough to testify didn't it...if the boy never died the woman would have kept her trap shut and let him keeping beating the kid for who knows how much longer... How do you know? 15 years for not going against the man she loves? I agree she should've stopped it, but 15 years seems a little harsh.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Still bad.

How do you know? 15 years for not going against the man she loves? I agree she should've stopped it, but 15 years seems a little harsh.

I would have had her shot...she didnt stop it because she probably agreed with him!

Syren
Still bad.

How do you know? 15 years for not going against the man she loves? I agree she should've stopped it, but 15 years seems a little harsh.

The man she loves? What about the little boy, her child, that she should love unconditionally?

She should be doing time for killing the bastard that murdered her child, not for neglecting to stop him.

Bardock42
I would have had her shot...she didnt stop it because she probably agreed with him! Or she was scared of a freak that boxes a little kid to death.

15 years is just ridiculous for that, imo.

chillmeistergen
I think it's fairly ridiculous that she's being convicted for not doing something, the whole premise of that makes very little sense.

The courts should not be able to punish someone for not taking action, in obviously distressing circumstances. She could have feared for her own life, for instance. I'm sure this will be received to yells of "she should put the child's life above her own!", but it's not down to a court to administer punishments for lack of parental intuitiveness.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Kinda bullshit if you ask me, but meh.

That's retarded.

What a stupid reason, she ****ing testified for a start. Besides, maybe she was acustomed to abuse aswell, or was one of those co-dependant kind of people.

In any case, that's injustice.

no, it certainly doesn't take human psychology into account at all

Grand_Moff_Gav
no, it certainly doesn't take human psychology into account at all

You know...I am so glad we are taking for granted she didn't have some involvement or didn't willingly stay silent...there was a trial afterall...(not that im saying that equals justice)

inimalist
You know...I am so glad we are taking for granted she didn't have some involvement or didn't willingly stay silent...there was a trial afterall...(not that im saying that equals justice)

I thought we were doing that because people are assumed to be innocent until there is evidence to prove them guilty...

Schecter
I would have had her shot...she didnt stop it because she probably agreed with him!

i actually agree there.
a mother's first instinct should be to protect her child, even if it means simply notifying the authorities.

what i find odd though is that you seem to emphasize more blame on her than on the murderer.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I think it's fairly ridiculous that she's being convicted for not doing something, the whole premise of that makes very little sense.

The courts should not be able to punish someone for not taking action, in obviously distressing circumstances. She could have feared for her own life, for instance. I'm sure this will be received to yells of "she should put the child's life above her own!", but it's not down to a court to administer punishments for lack of parental intuitiveness.

confront nobody and call the cops. simple.
she allowed it to continue and thus was an accessory. makes sense to me at least.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
a mother's first instinct should be to protect her child, even if it means simply notifying the authorities.

Personally I don't find I have the authority to decide what a mother's first instinct should be.

Probably because mothers happen to be individuals.

Originally posted by Schecter
confront nobody and call the cops. simple.
she allowed it to continue and thus was an accessory. makes sense to me at least.

I agree, she should have done that.

I disagree, she shouldn't go to jail for 15 years for not doing it.

inimalist
I tried to write a paper last year about the cognitive neuroscience behind Stockholm Syndrome.

I can see why people morally might be outraged at the mother's actions, and I can't personally say she deserves no punishment (even though I don't think the justice system should be in the business of punishing people), but they are 100% consistent with human psychology in those situations.

Likely, presuming the woman wasn't some sadist, she identified with the husband for other reasons, and was too worried/scared of the police because they would break that situation. Likely she believed that any change would make the situation worse. Blah, its such a complicated thing, but people in stressful situations like that will make very strange choices and alliances.

lord xyz
I would have had her shot...she didnt stop it because she probably agreed with him! You'd shoot someone because they PROBABLY agreed with someone doing something bad? Personally, I'd learn more about the situation before taking action.

I believe letting shit like that happen is wrong, but seriously, over here murderers get let out after 10 over here (provided they behave).

inimalist
You'd shoot someone because they PROBABLY agreed with someone doing something bad?

during a hostage situation in Stockholm Sweeden, where hostages were kept isolated from the outside world for ~14 days (iirc), by the end the hostages were ideologically and emotionally commited to the hostage takers.

Statements from the hostages during the event were along the lines of "this is our life now, don't try to save us", especially as the situation drew out and the prospects of a non-violent end seemed to become less and less. Hostages were against the police, were not interested in escaping, and it can be assumed from other cases of Stockholm syndrome and from their comments that had the opportunity arisen, they would have not attempted to escape.

After the hostage situation ended, many of the hostages kept positive feelings for the captors, many tried to fund their legal defense, and at least one had a romantic involvement with one of the captors.

Simalar, seemingly paradoxical, results were found in survivors of the Theatre hostage situation in Russia and of kidnapping events in general (though by no means are they expected or the norm, as most kidnapping events don't undergo the processes which lead to Stockholm Syndrome).

Many theorists have linked the way battered women defend their husbands as being similar to Stockholm Syndrome (I warn against making broad generalizations between the two, but it is possible). The most important factor being that, as long as the status quo is maintained, the woman or hostage knows behavioural patterns which will lead to survival, whereas change to the status quo, even from people who might be trying to help, will lead to a situation where the woman/hostage does not have specific guarantees about survival.

It sounds illogical because it is. Our brains process and respond to salient stimuli and situations before conscious thought (evidence shows that even 'consciously initiated' action is started sub-consciously before a person ever intends to move) and because of a) something called 'the interpreter' located in the left side of the brain, which makes narratives for why we do what we do based on available stimuli, and b) cognitive dissonance, which justifies our choices and actions to ourselves, the woman/hostage will act according to basic survival pincipals then afterward explain the situation to herself in a way that justifies that same behavioural pattern in similar situations. Because she lives in fear and is able to survive on the status quo, and has cognitively justified her actions, change is neurologically unavailable as a behavioural option and causes more cognitive dissonance and stress than not changing.

I don't know if you would call that "probably agreeing"

lord xyz
If that's the case, she needs a therapist, not to be locked up for 15 years. Man I hate people with Schadenfreude.

inimalist
If that's the case, she needs a therapist, not to be locked up for 15 years.

regardless of her involvement or disinvolvement, obviously the lady should be seeing a therapist. As should the father.

If she poses a threat to society and was not simply a victim to ridiculous circumstance, then sure, lock her up.

Man I hate people with Schadenfreude.

categorical misconception of what I was describing. There is no joy, or pleaseure, or release in the mechanisms that cause "Stockholm" like behaviours. They are in fact bottom-up survival mechanisms which a person has little control over their feelings toward.

Unless you have some evidence that the mother actually enjoyed the child abuse?

lord xyz
regardless of her involvement or disinvolvement, obviously the lady should be seeing a therapist. As should the father.

If she poses a threat to society and was not simply a victim to ridiculous circumstance, then sure, lock her up.

categorical misconception of what I was describing. There is no joy, or pleaseure, or release in the mechanisms that cause "Stockholm" like behaviours. They are in fact bottom-up survival mechanisms which a person has little control over their feelings toward.

Unless you have some evidence that the mother actually enjoyed the child abuse? Exactly, she didn't pose a threat.

No no no, I was refering to the people on this thread who want that woman dead and the man too. Having pleasure in those people being killed and hurt is schadenfreude.

inimalist
Exactly, she didn't pose a threat.

No no no, I was refering to the people on this thread who want that woman dead and the man too. Having pleasure in those people being killed and hurt is schadenfreude.

well, we don't know for sure. Stockholm Syndrome certainly is coupled with being a facilatator. Its one of those things that I can't come down on one way or the other without having personal access to the evidence, and then its only going to be my interpretation. But, innocent until proven guilty...

and ya, my bad, I would agree, a lot of times when people call for justice, they just want to feel better themselves.

lord xyz
well, we don't know for sure. Stockholm Syndrome certainly is coupled with being a facilatator. Its one of those things that I can't come down on one way or the other without having personal access to the evidence, and then its only going to be my interpretation. But, innocent until proven guilty...

and ya, my bad, I would agree, a lot of times when people call for justice, they just want to feel better themselves. I think it's a kind of thing the mind does to block out how aweful the situation really is, like when people who are traumatised smile manically all the time.

red g jacks

and ya, my bad, I would agree, a lot of times when people call for justice, they just want to feel better themselves. didn't she already testify to watching her husband beat the kid to death? sounds like she has been proven guilty of being an accessory to the crime. unless you feel that this 'stockholm syndrome' you suggest she may have somehow absolves her of any guilt. sounds like yet another excuse to sympathize with the mom simply cause she's a weak woman in a bad relationship. i could see if this man took her captive or something... but she chose to enter this relationship and when it lead to abuse she chose to maintain it... somewhere down the line there has to be some personal accountability.

inimalist
Originally posted by red g jacks
didn't she already testify to watching her husband beat the kid to death? sounds like she has been proven guilty of being an accessory to the crime. unless you feel that this 'stockholm syndrome' you suggest she may have somehow absolves her of any guilt. sounds like yet another excuse to sympathize with the mom simply cause she's a weak woman in a bad relationship. i could see if this man took her captive or something... but she chose to enter this relationship and when it lead to abuse she chose to maintain it... somewhere down the line there has to be some personal accountability.

interesting

Adam_PoE
A homophobic dad battered his six-year-old son after he sat on another boy's lap before savagely attacking his mother, a court has heard.

The father-of-three, from North Queensland, flew into a rage after he thought his son and his friend were having a "sexual engagement."

The court heard how the landscape gardener, 28, repeatedly hit his eldest son before pushing him to the ground.

The attack left the terrified child with bruises.

During the attack, the boy's mom ran to protect her infant daughter but was followed by the 28-year-old, who pinned her to a wall and choked her unconscious.

The court heard how the man told the mother, "You better f**k me after this," before she passed out.

When she regained consciousness, he reportedly apologized to her before slapping her again after she tried to comfort her young daughter.

The sustained attack, which lasted for a number of days, eventually came to an end after a welfare officer visited the family which led to the man's arrest last August.

He has remained in custody since then.

The dad, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told police after the attack: "It's hard to explain it, I caught my boy sitting on another boy's lap, this is the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life."

While in custody, the 28-year-old attempted to persuade the boy's mom to drop the charges claiming he "would miss out on the children's lives," the court heard.

The dad even ignored police protection and domestic violence orders after trying to contact the mom in September and October.

The 28-year-old was charged with attempting to pervert justice, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, choking, and five counts each of common assault, contravening a domestic violence order and police protection orders.

On Monday, the father-of-three pleaded guilty to all offences and was jailed for three years by Judge Tony Moynihan.

A parole hearing is due to be held on December 18th.

Old Man Whirly!
A homophobic dad battered his six-year-old son after he sat on another boy's lap before savagely attacking his mother, a court has heard.

The father-of-three, from North Queensland, flew into a rage after he thought his son and his friend were having a "sexual engagement."

The court heard how the landscape gardener, 28, repeatedly hit his eldest son before pushing him to the ground.

The attack left the terrified child with bruises.

During the attack, the boy's mom ran to protect her infant daughter but was followed by the 28-year-old, who pinned her to a wall and choked her unconscious.

The court heard how the man told the mother, "You better f**k me after this," before she passed out.

When she regained consciousness, he reportedly apologized to her before slapping her again after she tried to comfort her young daughter.

The sustained attack, which lasted for a number of days, eventually came to an end after a welfare officer visited the family which led to the man's arrest last August.

He has remained in custody since then.

The dad, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told police after the attack: "It's hard to explain it, I caught my boy sitting on another boy's lap, this is the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life."

While in custody, the 28-year-old attempted to persuade the boy's mom to drop the charges claiming he "would miss out on the children's lives," the court heard.

The dad even ignored police protection and domestic violence orders after trying to contact the mom in September and October.

The 28-year-old was charged with attempting to pervert justice, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, choking, and five counts each of common assault, contravening a domestic violence order and police protection orders.

On Monday, the father-of-three pleaded guilty to all offences and was jailed for three years by Judge Tony Moynihan.

A parole hearing is due to be held on December 18th. Mental Illness, no doubt he is a bigot, but he is clearly not normal either.

StyleTime
He might be mentally ill. He might also be closeted a bit too. There are studies showing high-prejudiced homophobes often experience homosexual desires themselves. To descend to such a level of physical violence so quickly...it's hard to think he wasn't acting off some other trigger. Especially when he says he couldn't figure out why he reacted that way. Maybe his self-loathing manifested in battering his child.

Of course, he might be hetero and just an a$$hole and shit father and garbage human. It seems domestic abuse is where he finds his jollies.

He's a jackass either way.

Robtard
It's been shown time and again that people who hate homosexuality that much are often self loathing closeted homosexuals and their illogical hatred is a means to distract from themselves, or so they think.

Eon Blue
Is Adam a homosexual?

Robtard
dur

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>