the story is here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
you all know me as the idiot who made dog penis ive come with a stroy the title has nothing to do with the movie its about thefes who wanna steal sum shitt and theres a cop who wants to kill them theres balck people the mafia and gangs what do you think

b-dan
Originally posted by b-dan
you all know me as the idiot who made dog penis ive come with a story the title has nothing to do with the movie its about thefes who wanna steal sum shit and theres a cop who wants to kill them theres black people the mafia and gangs what do you think

botankus
How about, "Idiot's Creation?"

DanZeke25
What the f**k?

no expression

PVS
call it "what the f*** did he just say? god why do people who cant be the least bit coherant insist on making threads to show off their babbling"
however for the sake of budget, you can just trim that down to "derp derp der derpiderp"

botankus
And why is this thread called "The Story is Here?"

After I spent 2 hours deciphering the content of the storyline, it sounds like about 5,000 movies out there.

dawsey28
Spellcheck and punctuation are your friends. big grin

whirlysplat
He is poor for a troll that is truesad

DanZeke25
no expression

Raz
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.