Silver Surfer goes on a killing spree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marlinator
If silver surfer went on a killing spree who could stop him.

Cosmic Cube
There will be a lot of dead people. But, Thanos stops him, without a doubt.

Avalonofthewind
Strange, Thanos, Supes, GL, ..and ummm....ICEMAN!!!

Cosmic Cube
If you takes Supes off that list, you've almost got it.

Avalonofthewind
Nah..He belongs there.
Let's add Darkseid to the list. Hell, I'll put Waverider on it too if he feels like killing some time...lol

Cosmic Cube
Supes is on the list of the fallen, sadly... sad

Darkseid = transformed into a hamburger, or atomized. Whichever fits. big grin

Avalonofthewind
Darkseid at full power can turn surfer into a beachboy.
He'll then trap him in his ipod.

Cosmic Cube
By "full power" do you mean "pre-crisis"? The one that doesn't exist?

Avalonofthewind
Nah, I mean he can still take out surfer with full powered omega beams full powered.

leonidas
<<Nah, I mean he can still take out surfer with full powered omega beams full powered.>>

sadly, not anymore i fear. supes blocked that with his friggin' heat vision - though the explanation i read of that was interesting - apparently that was said to have been a manifestation of supes' mental powers. but, who the hell knows. alas, i can't see o-fx taking ss out though . . . the shame of it all . . .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Nah, I mean he can still take out surfer with full powered omega beams full powered.

Pfft... Full power omega beams are easily deflected, and they don't do much damage... A forcefield would prevent them from affecting Surfer at all. Surfer could probably redirect the omega beams and make them wipe out Darkseid. Or, he could simply avoid them. Surfer owns Darkseid. big grin

Avalonofthewind
Righhttt. Avoid? The beams can track him.
Show me a forcefield holding back the beams.

Cosmic Cube
Righhttt. Avoid? The beams can track him.
Show me a forcefield holding back the beams.

Show me the beams passing through a forcefield. stick out tongue

Surfer flies, moves, and thinks FTL. I don't think the Omega Beams even move at C. Outmaneuvering the beams would be a piece of cake.

Avalonofthewind
Yet, Thanos pounded him rather easily.
Thanos is not FTL in any way shape or form.
Hell, Thanos cant even fly through space without devices.

leonidas
i'm usually in your corner av, but this time i'm with cube - ss could just trace the beams back to darkseid himself, exactly as supes did. and if supe's heat vision can resist it, i'm afraid ss power cosmic could as well.

sad

Cosmic Cube
Yet, Thanos pounded him rather easily.
Thanos is not FTL in any way shape or form.
Hell, Thanos cant even fly through space without devices.

Thanos can teleport himself across the universe with a thought. Thanos's reflexes are easily FTL.

Don't compare Thanos to Darkseid...

Avalonofthewind
Show Thanos doing any of this under his own power.
I've never seen him go FTL. Scans, Issues?

dvampire
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thanos can teleport himself across the universe with a thought. Thanos's reflexes are easily FTL.

Don't compare Thanos to Darkseid...

Thanos nor Darkseid have FTL speeds. Surfer can fly faster than light but he doesn't have FTL reflexes. no expression

Lord S
Pfft... Full power omega beams are easily deflected, and they don't do much damage... A forcefield would prevent them from affecting Surfer at all. Surfer could probably redirect the omega beams and make them wipe out Darkseid. Or, he could simply avoid them. Surfer owns Darkseid. big grin The Omega Beams did hurt Surfer once...but the case can be made that it was from behind, and he wasn't expecting it. He can probably successfully counter it if he saw it coming.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
Thanos nor Darkseid have FTL speeds. Surfer can fly faster than light but he doesn't have FTL reflexes. no expression

Yeah, he does.

Cosmic Cube
Show Thanos doing any of this under his own power.
I've never seen him go FTL. Scans, Issues?

Read the Infinity Gauntlet.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Lord S
The Omega Beams did hurt Surfer once...but the case can be made that it was from behind, and he wasn't expecting it. He can probably successfully counter it if he saw it coming.

True, but this was a full powered surfer, and a badly beaten down Darkseid (He had just tried to go against Galactus 1-on-1)

It would have been a lot worse had DS actually been at full strength himself.

Cosmic Cube
True, but this was a full powered surfer, and a badly beaten down Darkseid (He had just tried to go against Galactus 1-on-1)

It would have been a lot worse had DS actually been at full strength himself.

Fully powered Surfer? Prove it. Fully powered Surfer leaks cosmic energy from his eyes. You're merely detracting, now.

Omega effect gets blocked, or deflected. He doen't have to worry about it touching him.

Avalonofthewind
Read the Infinity Gauntlet.

I have, Its been a while..but Thanos never did anything that I remember being FTL on his own power.

Avalonofthewind
Fully powered Surfer? Prove it. Fully powered Surfer leaks cosmic energy from his eyes. You're merely detracting, now.

Omega effect gets blocked, or deflected. He doen't have to worry about it touching him.

Galactus powers SS completely and erases Surfers memory who then goes on to fight Orion.

You haven't read the issue and you're going to tell ME what happened?

Cosmic Cube
Teleporting across the universe?

Avalonofthewind
Teleportation and battle speed are 2 totally different things.

Avalonofthewind
double post Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Galactus powers SS completely and erases Surfers memory who then goes on to fight Orion.

You haven't read the issue and you're going to tell ME what happened?

There's only one crossover Surfer beat Orion in. Galactus erased Surfer's memory. Nowhere does it say that he powers him up. In fact, Galactus blasted the crap out of Surfer, and took his power.

Darkseid didn't blast Surfer in that crossover. It was a previous crossover.

Cosmic Cube
Teleportation and battle speed are 2 totally different things.

Thanos's reflexes are god-like. All Eternals are.

Avalonofthewind
There's only one crossover Surfer beat Orion in. Galactus erased Surfer's memory. Nowhere does it say that he powers him up. In fact, Galactus blasted the crap out of Surfer, and took his power.

Darkseid didn't blast Surfer in that crossover. It was a previous crossover.

You just helped prove my point. Galactus blasted the crap out of surfer, then takes him in his hand and powers him up good as new.

Darkseid wasnt so lucky, and in a weakened state he still took SS down.

Cosmic Cube
You just helped prove my point. Galactus blasted the crap out of surfer, then takes him in his hand and powers him up good as new.

Darkseid wasnt so lucky, and in a weakened state he still took SS down.

You are talking about two different crossovers. Orion fought Surfer when Galactus wanted to eat Apocalips, and Surfer fought Orion before he defied Galactus, and got blasted. Darkseid did not attack Surfer in that crossover. It was a previous one.

Darkseid injured Surfer with an Omega Beam. He didn't take him out. Darkseid had to sneak attack him to do so.

Avalonofthewind
I'm talking about 1 crossover, you are speaking about a totally different one. I have the issue right here. Dude, I know u dont know what you are talking about becuase you were genuinely surprised when I showed you the scan of DS blasting SS which you claimed didnt exist.

Cosmic Cube
I'm talking about 1 crossover, you are speaking about a totally different one. I have the issue right here. Dude, I know u dont know what you are talking about becuase you were genuinely surprised when I showed you the scan of DS blasting SS which you claimed didnt exist.

Name the crossover you are referring to. There are more than one.

long pig
Darkseid's O-Beams can be deflected back at him, Orion did it once, and it killed DS.

Avalonofthewind
Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger

ImmortalOne
Avy, if Darkseid can beat Supez, than he has a chance against SS, he couldnt beat Supez, so........... (do I need to say this??) HE CANT BEAT NORIN RADD !!!

Can I get an AMEN !!??

Cosmic Cube
Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger

Same crossover I have. Darkseid did NOT attack Surfer in that crossover. It takes place during Surfers early years as a herald. Galactus wants to eat Apokalips, Darkseid tries to resist him, gets his ass blasted, yadda yadda, Galactus finds that the planet is barren, he leaves. Nowhere in that story did Darkseid attack Surfer. Your scan is from another book. The artwork isn't even the same.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Avy, if Darkseid can beat Supez, than he has a chance against SS, he couldnt beat Supez, so........... (do I need to say this??) HE CANT BEAT NORIN RADD !!!

Can I get an AMEN !!??

Amen.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Darkseid's O-Beams can be deflected back at him, Orion did it once, and it killed DS.

Case in point. wink

ImmortalOne
Amen, to that LONG PIG !!

Avalonofthewind
Same crossover I have. Darkseid did NOT attack Surfer in that crossover. It takes place during Surfers early years as a herald. Galactus wants to eat Apokalips, Darkseid tries to resist him, gets his ass blasted, yadda yadda, Galactus finds that the planet is barren, he leaves. Nowhere in that story did Darkseid attack Surfer. Your scan is from another book. The artwork isn't even the same.

I have the story right here..matter of fact..My scan came from it.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/surferowned.jpg

What crossover do you have? Im looking at mine right now.

ImmortalOne
That was silver surfer the herald...... which he was still unexperienced and naive !!

Now he has a cosmic awareness, he couldve avoided that blast you know !!

Molecule man
surfer will always be a herald nothings changed

grey fox

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/surferowned.jpg

Ooooooh.....ouch surfer got crispy fried by those omega beams

long pig
If he was effected by Omega Beams, he'd be similarily effect by the Astro-force.

grey fox
If he was effected by Omega Beams, he'd be similarily effect by the Astro-force.

whats that a variation of astro-turf

long pig
It not as cool as astro-turf, but almost.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
That was silver surfer the herald...... which he was still unexperienced and naive !!

Now he has a cosmic awareness, he couldve avoided that blast you know !!

Dude, Cosmic awareness didn't help him when Doom stole his power..
twice I believe?

leonidas
IF the o-fx can hit, it would certainly do damage and perhaps put the fight in darkseid's favor. but if he's not hitting from behind, i just have trouble seeing the fx hitting him based on the limited abilities darkseid has shown lately. believe me, av, my heart wants darkseid, but it can't quite convince my brain . . .

kgkg
Surfer will own both Darksied and Orion

Darksied can't even beat Superman.

Heat vision block it

dvampire
Darkseid whould beat Silver Surfer. no expression

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
Darkseid whould beat Silver Surfer. no expression
like how he beat supes , and DD

laughing laughing

the Darkone
Only a few beings can beat Silver Surfer: thanos, tyrant, adam warlock, godstalker, Odin, King thor, Zeus, Ikaris (prime eternal), Dr. strange, The runner, Atum the god-eater, The sentry. Superman,darkseid,orion will get f**king killed so bad it wouldn't be funny.

Cosmic Cube

If we're going by crossovers, Surfer already withstood the Astroforce with no problem, and kicked the crap out of Orion.

kgkg
If we're going by crossovers, Surfer already withstood the Astroforce with no problem, and kicked the crap out of Orion.
and Orion kicks has kicked Darksied ass , and is a good match for Superman.

I think in crossover they made

Darksied = Thanos so they had to make him stronger than his sissy self

note : galactus actually says darky is strong why would he say that

When he ignores peeps like: Thor , Gladiator , Quasar etc

And in sups/SS

SS remade metropolis into a city again, so with that power he can turn supes into atoms, or stones if using those crossovers

Cosmic Cube

I have The Hunger. I'll have to find it. Darkseid shoots Galactus with the Omega Effect and Galactus looks all staticy-white, but he's unaffected. Then he blasts Darkseid and tries to take Apokalips's energy, only to find that it's barren. I have the crossover, but I'll need to dig it out. I don't believe that your scan is from The Hunger.

kgkg
I have The Hunger. I'll have to find it. Darkseid shoots Galactus with the Omega Effect and Galactus looks all staticy-white, but he's unaffected. Then he blasts Darkseid and tries to take Apokalips's energy, only to find that it's barren. I have the crossover, but I'll need to dig it out. I don't believe that your scan is from The Hunger.
It is from the came issue

Once he gets up he attacks SS from behind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.