R. Kelly - Closet Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
IMO, he should go back to peeing on people because this whole new fangled idea of 5 videos, and "singing" a story is ****ing stupid.

Anyone agree?

Freaky Zeeky
I doubt it.

hh?
100% agree

Alpha Centauri
The man is shit.

-AC

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The man is shit.

-AC

laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
He dubbed it an "series of urban drama videos". You know, because in "tha hood", women are cheating on their husbands who just so happen to be gay.

This is the most absurd thing he's done since..well..that Jeep song back in 97.

hh?
laughing

Victor Von Doom
Was possibly the WORST set of lyrics I'd ever heard in my life. Couldn't believe what I was hearing.

bordom
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
IMO, he should go back to peeing on people because this whole new fangled idea of 5 videos, and "singing" a story is ****ing stupid.

Anyone agree?
I agree

SlipknoT
Oh Boy I cant wait!

StinkFist462
most comedic thing i have seen in a very long time.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Anyone agree?

I have to disagree with you there. These "Trapped in the Closet" videos have made me laugh more than anything recently on TV... He should make more, because, even though they are horrible, they are also hilarious.

Deathblow
I think it's time R Kelly came out of the closet.

Dr. Strangelove
Best unintentional comedy I've seen in a long time.

Red Superfly
R. Kelly is an ass hat.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Best unintentional comedy I've seen in a long time.

laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I have to disagree with you there. These "Trapped in the Closet" videos have made me laugh more than anything recently on TV... He should make more, because, even though they are horrible, they are also hilarious.

i agree...

BadKitty
I know I'm late...but wow!! I finally got to watch some of these episodes and they pure comedy gold hahahahha!!

I haven't gotten to watch the commentary but I heard it's even funnier..some of he does in character..priceless!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.