NJO Luke and Vong army vs. Revan and Sith Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who will win?

Emperor Revan
Lord Revan and his Sith army. You really need to be more specific. Since you weren't, this is Revan and Bastila with the Star Forge which will instantly paralyze any electrical things without the proper codes that gets anywhere near it. The Sith army has an endless fleet, Bastila has her battle meditation, there's thousands of dark Jedi, and Revan alone can turn the balance of war and make the losing side win in even dire situations.

And even if the vong ships have no electrical things at all and Luke boards to fight Revan, I think Revan will win after a long fight for many reasons and the fact that Luke was nearly killed by a Vong that was merely an imposter of the supreme overlord.

darth zamorak
i agree with emperor,revan is a brilliant strategist and he has bastila's battle meditation AND he has the star forge

Darth_Glentract
The Yuuzhan Vong also wouldnt have any chance of finding the Star Forge because they dont have anyforce users. And the're dumb.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by darth zamorak
i agree with emperor,revan is a brilliant strategist and he has bastila's battle meditation AND he has the star forge

Thank you. My thoughts too. Just... shorter.

Darth_Janus
Zodiac, you have 1800 + posts so far, and 67 threads made. You've been here since June. I have 2500+ posts and half the started threads you have. Go get a job.

General Zodiac
I tried. I went to Winn-Dixie, Publix, Rhinos, Hardies, and 4 other places.

Darth_Glentract
Try a grocery store. They are easy to get hired at. My brother go a job there in like five hours(I would too, but I'm not old enough. DAMN THOSE CHILD LABOR LAWS!)

Darth_Janus
You want work as a child, go to Central America.

ANd you should try getting a job at Kroger's, if they have on in-state. They start at 8 bucks and hour and are unionized.

Darth_Glentract
Krogers?

Darth_Janus
A grocery store chain predominant in the midwest, ranging from SC to MI.

Darth_Glentract
We have H-E-B, Albertsons, and then the big ones like Costco and Sams out here. I remember hearing that name now.

Darth_Janus
Albertson....We had those when I lived in El Paso. Here we have Piggly Wiggly, Kroger's, Food Lion, and some other BS.

HimoKun
We have Meijers, and that's about all lol.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Try a grocery store. They are easy to get hired at. My brother go a job there in like five hours(I would too, but I'm not old enough. DAMN THOSE CHILD LABOR LAWS!)

I tried every store. 3 of them are hiring and the other said 'we'll give you a call' and a month later....nothing.

Fishy
Okay now back on topic... Oooteenie

Revan wins, no ship would ever reach the Star Forge, the codes would never be deactivated only if Luke was there but by the time he would be through that damn door Revan would have destroyed most of the REpublic fleet. With Bastila her battle meditation and his genius it would not be very hard to do. The Star Forge would throw out so many ships that nothing could win from it.

The only thing the Vong have is Luke and although thats nice its not going to be enough far from enough. Especially if they fight on the STar Forge, Revan is powerful normally maybe even close to Luke if not a match for him if not more powerful but Imagine him if he actually had the full power of a star powering him on extra. Making his Dark Side even more powerful. He would waste Luke.

Darth_Janus
I forgot there was a topic here.

Fishy
It happens

Darth_Janus
I will make some memorable topics then.

Darth Kronos
i know its a little late for this, but..yea Zodiac, this is a pretty good thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.