WTF ?!?!>..Did you just..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Ever seen someone do something so stupid you just had to walk up to them and go WTF YOU DUMBA$$!!!

I just witnessed my sisters 60 year old roommate piss in the floor and not clean it up. no Then my sister walked in it before I could tell her about it,she said something to the old lady and she just said she dropped a bottle of water. whistle

Thats just sick man!

SimpleSeduction
ummm...can't say that i've ever seen that

a1hsauce
sick has she done crap like that before

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Ever seen someone do something so stupid you just had to walk up to them and go WTF YOU DUMBA$$!!!

I just witnessed my sisters 60 year old roommate piss in the floor and not clean it up. no Then my sister walked in it before I could tell her about it,she said something to the old lady and she just said she dropped a bottle of water. whistle

Thats just sick man!

shocking

Hulk Power
That's some disgusting crap. sick

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by a1hsauce
sick has she done crap like that before Don't know, I only meet the lady one other time and she was at work. Oh well could have been worse I guess,she could have pulled a gram pa and took a shit in the floor. eek!

Trigun King
I know man that is weird.

Piggle Humsy
omfg! confused68
What is up with that!
eww!

Sick ol grandma!
you should tell your sis!

WickedTexasMomA
I did....she thought I was lying out my ass...then she smelt her foot. HAHA

a1hsauce
laughing out loud yah that would have been bad... dang maybe she has bowel control problems

WickedTexasMomA
IM not sure, it happend yesterday and sense then my sister called me and said she did it two more times and blamed it yet again on the water bottle dropping..... Granny needs dipers.lol

Fallen Jedi

Thats just sick man!

ewww. confused

CURIOUS22
how old is your sister?

WickedTexasMomA
She 30

CURIOUS22
how come she is stuck with a 60 yr old room mate? that sucks

WickedTexasMomA
Cause she her boss o.o And needed a place to stay for 2 months and now its been fourmonths. My sister has been trying to get her to move out but she droping hints about how she "might" have to lay people off.

PrinceofBlades
Cause she her boss o.o And needed a place to stay for 2 months and now its been fourmonths. My sister has been trying to get her to move out but she droping hints about how she "might" have to lay people off.

I believe that is black mail...

Piggle Humsy
grannys a *****!

get her out!

laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
your sis should lay hints about how she "might" have to lay granny out!

boxing

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
your sis should lay hints about how she "might" have to lay granny out!

boxing

laughing I wonder who would win in the hinting value scale...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.