Sora Bulq vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Both wield two lightsabers. Who wins?

Darth_Glentract
Sora would kill her.

Lord_Iniquitous
Although Sora is good, I have to go with Ventress on this one. There is a reason Dooku made her commander. Bulq was brought over and convinced to turn on the Jedi by Dooku, he was never really filled with the darkside.... while Ventress was teeming with the Darkside, before Dooku even came into the picture.

Se7in
Sora easily. He is a legendary lightsaber duelist, as well as one of the only three people to ever have learned Vaapad. Granted Vaapad corrupted him, he was still a way better duelist than Ventress.

Sir Mist
Ventress.

Bulq only thinks he's good, Ventress is good.

darthsith19
Sora. They both fought Mace Windu in The Defense of Kamino. Sora fought bravely but I think Mace Force pushed him into a pile of rocks and they landed on him.He survived. Then he and Asajj fought. Asajj got scared of Mace's power and fled like a coward. On the other hand didn't Quinlin Vos kill Sora? Ah well, I'll say Sora.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.