Colossus vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
laughing

Dr. Diamond
oh colossus totally owns this fight his skin is after all organic plastic.

Onikirimaru
Why do you think Collosus joined up with Magneto during Fatal Attractions?

Collosus: (Hmm, Magneto is really POed this time around, maybe I better switch sides before he puts me on as his new suit of armor)

WAF3001
Magneto could use his powers to get Colossus to kill himself.

black robb
Originally posted by Dark Thor
laughing get an avatar or sig or something...anyway why did you make this thread? DAMN NOOBS!

WAF3001
This is the alltime stupidest fight! A mutant who can turn into metal vs. a guy who has absolute control over all metal. Hmmm....

snoopdogg
Well in the Ultimate universe Colossus already overpowerd Magnetos magnetism and punched him in the gut and put him down.

But mainstream Colossus might be in trouble.

WAF3001
Colossus doesn't have a chance

Wickerman
laughing This is very interesting. I know how hated Evo. is around here, but remember when Magneto's p1ssed at Col. and snags him off the ground smashing him against a wall with his powers and saying "I'll crush you like a tin can". Colossus just reverts to his normal huge russian bad@ss self, and gut punches Magneto saying "Then you will have to do so without the aid of magnetism"

However, that was pretty crappy, given the general crappitude of Evo, and not to mention Magneto not enhancing his strength through his powers no

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
The thread doesn't state whether or not this is 616 or Ultimate Colossus. So, I mean, it kinda just depends on which one.

WAF3001
not really....
Both Colossuses have the same powers.

Metalmanx
So then it's just the Magnetos that gained or lost power between Ultimate and 616?

demigawd
Ult Colossus was able to overpower Ultimate Magneto's control of his metal in a force on force match. That was mainly a machismo thing, IMO. I imagine in a rematch, if Colossus pushed, Magneto would just pull and launch Colossus into space, lol.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well in the Ultimate universe Colossus already overpowerd Magnetos magnetism and punched him in the gut and put him down.

But mainstream Colossus might be in trouble.

"Try crying, comrade"

But to be fair, he was multi-tasking. If he was 100% focusing on Colossus he woulda just lifted him up.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WAF3001
This is the alltime stupidest fight! A mutant who can turn into metal vs. a guy who has absolute control over all metal. Hmmm.... mmm

marwash22
In Soviet Russia, Colossus stomps Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.