Bleed 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
~ Welcome to the 4th chapter of the ongoing horror series,Bleed!I am allowing one more day for other people to sign up,so i am going to set the scene and let everybody's characters get acquainted with each other and then probably tomarrow the story will begin.Enjoy! ~

Greenville,8:00 a.m.The small town is waking up to begin another day,seemingly just like all the rest.
Nobody looking at Greenville from the outside would suspect that it was anything more than just another peaceful town,not knowing that it's darkest secret is buried in Greenville cemetary,with the headstone simply reading "Zack Morrow" and not much else.
And now,the townspeople are waking up,not knowing of the evil that the night will bring.Some of the people will be faced with the evil for a 4th time,while some are just about to be meet pure evil head on for the first time.Either way,there's no way out of this town tonight and nobody to trust except themselves........

~ Just start with your character waking up,then you can go wherever you want in the town and do whatever you want,the one rule is that nobody knows that Zack is coming back yet.~

Darth Zenemij
Scott wakes up from a good nights sleep, perhaps a first in years. He gets up, puts his clothss on and begins to shave. He noticed that his goatee is getting very thick now. By the time he gets done shaveing, he sprays his colonge on and grabs his survivle knife and puts it on his belt. Scott goes for a walk. "iI guess I'll go to the store today..." he though to himself. Perhaps today was going to be a peacfull day. But he didn't want to jinx it.

slasherpunk18
The store owner,Mr. Johnson,was a simple old man who had lived in the best and worst of times of Greenville's history.He opened the store and waited for the first customer.

Darth Zenemij
"A new store eh?"

*Enters store*

"Empty.... I like it here."

Avier
Jason woke up in his car. The damp seat from his sweat made him cold. The keys still in the ignation brought him back to real life. The cold mouring was making his day better, Jason loved the cold. It wasnt too cold though, just enough to give him a slight chill.

He got out and got in the front seat, and drove to the nearest town, he was increbaly tired. He drove, a loocal hotel apperaed slwoly in the horizion. He parked out font, and walked inside the lobby.

"Hey, can I get a room? Yea, how many nights?" The man asked. "Just one." Jason replied. "Yep here ya go." The man handed Jason the keys and he left. He opened the door to his room on the second floor, sat on the bed and flipped through the channels on the basic cable.

He trned off the TV and laid down on the bed. As soon as he hit the pillow he was out.

LiL nAstY GirL
Allie Osso had just woke up her daughter, Veronica, so she could get ready for school. Allie hersellf had to get ready, for a more sorroful cause. She and the other surviovers of the killings were getting togther for a meeting, to see how everyone was doing. She was dressed as if she were heading to a funeral. The widdow left her daughter to go to the meeting.
Veronica hated to go to school. Yeah she had grades and popularity, but everyone looked at her akwardly. Veronica always thought it was because her father was murdered. No one ever told her that her mother was almost murdered as well. Few people remember the events of those nights, but their were stories, stories Veronica had never heard.

slasherpunk18
Matt Parker sat awoke in his bed with the smell of whiskey still strong on his breath.
"Ughh." he groaned,knocking down 2 empty bottles of Jack Daniels whiskey as he forced himself into a sitting position.
His head was pounding,like a jackhammer in his skull.
He looked at the clock on the nightstand,he was late for his meeting with the other survivors.
"Just like me,alwyas screwing up." he muttered as he got shakily to his feet.
Suddenly,he had a flashback of seeing Zack murdering his past victims,many of which had been his friends.He started to get teary and ran to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet.
"Pills, WHERE ARE THE FRIGGIN PILLS!"
He grabbed a container and took the pills that his therapist had given him and then he slid down the wall till he was sitting on the ground and sobbing.
After a while,he picked himself up and got ready to go see the others.

slasherpunk18
Mr. johnson looked at Scott.
"Why hello there,always nice to see a fresh face around here."
He looked him over for a minute as if trying to decide whether this wasn't just some lawbreaking punk.
"Believe i've seen you around town a couple of times but i don't think we've ever been acquainted..."
He put out his hand for a handshake,still eyeing Scott.

~BTW, just so everybody knows,Matt is a main character and has been in evry one of the Bleed chapters.His best friend from his high school days,trey,was Zack's first known victim and Matt hasn't forgiven himself for not saving him.~

Darth Zenemij
"I'm scott you?"

*shakes his hand*

((I may have to sleep soon))

slasherpunk18
There was a knocking on Jason's door as he slept.
"Sir?Are you in there?Sir?"
He didn't get a response,so the person kept talking.
"Sorry to disturb you sir,but unless you're willing to pay for another night's stay,i'm going to have to ask you to check out."

slasherpunk18
~Yeah,i have to go in 10 minutes,i'll be back tomarrow as soon as I wake up.~

The old man nodded.
"Right then Scott,what can I help you with today?"

Hobosapian
Yo can i join? I have school in the morning and tutor 1 hour after so yeah..

LiL nAstY GirL
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t354277.html

slasherpunk18
Just register your charctewr on the thread and then jump in,just establish your character somewhere to begin with.If you need examples just take a look at some of the starting posts on this thread.

Darth Zenemij
((I'll be on in about ten hours or so))

Avier
The knocking on the door finnaly woke jason up, the yelling didnt help his lack of sleep. The man at the counter had been yelling about another nights rent, Jason didnt want to move.

He hadnt slept long enough, his brain barly functioned. He got up, his cloths from yesterday still on, and answered the door. "What do you want sir?"

The man explained he needed more money, Jason reached for his wallet, the credit card. The damn things were starting to get too high for him to pay. "Yea, a second night, here ya go." He handed the card to be scanned and brought back to him.

diabloprimeevil
tristen wakes up with a massiv head ache from the night befor as his vision clears he gets dressed and gose out side to get his paper

slasherpunk18
"Thank you sir." the man said giving Jason back his card.
"When you're ready to head out,just tell me so that i can send in the maid for you."

slasherpunk18
The paperboy threw the paper on tristen's lawn(~I wasn't sure whether Tristen lived in an apartment or a house~) and looked at tristen with a look of intimidation as he passed.

slasherpunk18
Matt walked down the street to go see the others at the meeting.He stopped in front of the store.
"Suppose I should stop in at old man Johnson's place." he said.
He stepped inside and saw that Mr. Johnson had a customer,so he stepped behind the customer in line.
"Hey,how's it going?" he said.

Darth Zenemij
Scott noticed the other man in the store he didn't want to bother him.

"Are you talking to me?"

Hobosapian
Erney had just woken up from possible the worst hangover in his life. It was 3:24 in thr morning and everything was spinning. As he tried to get up out of the bathtub, he slipped and his head fell into the toilet. After a while, Erney realizes he's drowning and takes his head out of the dirtied water. He goes to the mirror and attempts to brush his teeth but pokes his cheeks and cant seem to get it in! Finally, he does manage to do something right, which was drinking some water. Erney passes out on the floor again, holding his only friend, Shmirnoff Ice.

Hobosapian
At 8:30, Erney woke up instincitvely to prepare for his 10 o'clock shift. He was almost sober but still had the alcohal stench in his breath. Erney sighed because his life sucked so bad. He was single, got drunk to forget Vietnam, and had 1 friend and 3 buddies. His friend, who would listen to him and accept him, as well as acknowledge him, was laying dead on the floor due to alcohal poisoning. His name was Shmirnoff Ice. Boy had they had good times. Erney spent 23 minutes in the shower and spent the last 7 working on his oral area, aiming for perfect whit teeth and to remove the stench out of his gums. He then used the John at 9:03 and got dressed. He put on his normal black suit that had a little (forgot what its called...like Khakari or something. It means fur of a baby sheep.) He then strapped his gun to his gun strap, pushed the button, put the extra clip in and strapped it to his right pocket-area. He took a bag of Chex Mix for a work and a 4 back of Corona Light for him and Mack. He left his tiny 4 room house and got into his dinky broken down car and drove to Tacos 4 Less, a big giant supermarket that sold only Taco's and Taco ingrediants. Erney got there at 9:56 and ran to the security office. On the way he saw 2 of his buddies and stopped to say hi.
Erney: Hey Brent, hey Matt.
He then entered the security office at 9:59 and got in his chair protruding his beer at the same time. Life was alright when beer was involved. (anyone here?)

supatroopa286
Dan was walking down a street with his buddies. his good friend Tim was out ahead a little bit. they waved at some kids, who ran away in fear. they came up to a suspicious looking car on the side of the road. Tim said he'd check it out. he walked over and looked in the car. suddenly there was a scream, and then BOOM! the car exploded. blowing tim into bits.

Dan woke up with a fright. he had been getting that same nightmare for a couple of nights now. he checked his closet. he still had the rips in his helmet from the blast. he still had his M-16 and Flak vest. he opened up his drawer and took out his Colt .45 (sorry for not posting he had it) he got into his Marine Dress blues, put on his white marine cap, put his pistol in his pocket, and walked out of his door towards the store. he needed milk anyways. As he walked down the street, he got warm smiles from the people, signs that they were proud of him. he had the feeling though that Green ville had changed in the past 2 years. he entered the store and saw 2 other men, and the shop keep. he got the milk and got in line.

Hobosapian
(you have to wait for slasher's decsion i think. type up what your gonna put so if u get a yes u can type it immediately.)

slasherpunk18
~Sorry,i had to do something.I'll be on for a long time tonight.I told everybody that today the story would start,and it is.I've decided to leave registration open and i'll work an opening for any new players in the future.So,i'm going to push time ahead to that night.It's about 6:00 pm and it's starting to get dark outside.
The meeting that the survivors were having has just ended and they head home.
The new characters are also heading home,when all of the characters see Matt running from the cemetary in fear.~

6:00 p.m.

Matt was walking home,and just realized that he was out of his pills.
"Damn." he said as he stopped walking.
He had stopped in front of the Greenville Cemetary when a crazy idea crossed his mind.
"No." he said.
"Just check it out." his mind told him.
"He's dead" he said to himself."I watched him die."
"But do you want to take that chance?"
It took a few minutes,but he gave in to his paranoid state of mind and ran into the graveyard.He raced through the rows of graves.
"Malbury,Morgan..." he ran through the name son the graves as he ran until....
He was standing in front of the weakest ground for a grave in all of the cemetary and the most ruined tombstone.
"Morrow.Zack Morrow."
He didn't have a shovel so he dug with his hands.He dug until he barely had enough strength to stand up.
he was finally stanfing six feet underground,standing before the casket of the man who ruined his life.
he opened the casket slowly and found.......
emptiness.
No body.
"No,Oh god no!" he whispered in a choked up voice.
He ran out into the street of the night,running under the lamplights lining the street.
"ZACK!YOU BASTARD!WHERE ARE YOU?!"
He stumbled and fell to his knees.
"WASN'T IT ENOUGH ZACK?!"
He looked over next to him and realized that he was being watched by a group of people,2 of whom included Scott,the man he ahd seen in Johnson's store earlier that day and Allie,a fellow survivor.

~Just so you all know,everyone that has registered so far is in this group of people.So,you can start from here.~

slasherpunk18
~Sorry to put everybody intot eh situation so abruptly,I was just trying to gather all the characters into one place so that the plot could get going.~

Darth Zenemij
((allright I just got back))

slasherpunk18
~Welcome back~

Darth Zenemij
((Thanks))

Scott just picked uo his groceries and left. He wanted to go and do something else, but he decided to go home, he was thinking about seeing a movie later on today. But for now, he was just going to walk around.

Hobosapian
Erney walking home from Taco 4 Less and receiving his first pay check... which was an envelope full of tacos, didn't feel too well until he heard a big commotion. Those scenes from Vietnam came back into his mind and he went crazy.
Erney: hheyy.. whats going on bubba??? luh..luh...long time no see eh?

supatroopa286
Dan got his milk and was walking home when he heard someone shout by the cemetary. he ran as fast as he could. as he ran by the tobstones, his heart sank at the sight of the little american flags by the tombstones. he got to a group of people standing by an empty casket.

"what's wrong?"

slasherpunk18
Matt ran towards the group of people yelling "LOCK YOUR DOORS!"
He fell again and landed at Erney's feet as he was walking and got to his knees and started yelling again.
"GET INSIDE!ALL OF YOU!"

supatroopa286
Dan helped the man up.

"calm down now. what is going on?"

slasherpunk18
People inside their houses turned aweay from the scene and went ot bed.They thought it was just some annoying drunk.It was reasonable for people to feel that way.Matt wore a wrinkled white t-shirt and blue jeans under a dirty black trenchcoat.His hair was very messy and looked as if it hadn't been combed or washed in a month.
People around him seemed to be ignoring him,and it made him angry.
He grabbed Dan by the shirt and pleaded with him "You all need to go home now,or you'll all be dead!"

Hobosapian
Erney went crazy by now. He thought that Matt was one of the gook's, and he unbuttoned the strap that contained his 9mm.
" I'll get revenge on you for shooting Bubba and Joe this time Gook. You may have won last time but your a dead man! "
Erney aims the gun at Matt but then snaps back to reality.
"ummm ssorry *eyes looking everywhere like those gook's where out to get him*" (he gets paranoid after his thoughts of 'Nam.)

supatroopa286
"Sir, you need to calm down if you want assitance. i will help, but i need information. do you understand?"

Dan remembered his old "negotiating with Iraqis" class he took when in Kuwait.

slasherpunk18
Matt tried to grab the gun "We have to stop him!Before it starts all over again."
Then,after a couple of struggles with Erney fro possesion of the gun,fell to the ground and broke down.
After a couple of minutes,he saw that everyone would need an explanantion before they would ever listen to him.
"Have any of you heard the story of Zack Morrow?"

Hobosapian
Erney finally calmed down and restrapped his 9mm. Alright young sir, explain why you interupted my quite walk to my new best friend? Who says money cant buys friends? *holds a bag of Shmirnoff Ice*

Hobosapian
Erney: I moved in last month so no. Is he a con artist? cause if he plans to steal my paycheck, he better not.

supatroopa286
"never hear of him. i moved hear 3 years ago, and joined the marines 2 years ago. i have been in hell for that time."

slasherpunk18
"No,I really don't think he cares about money.Just causing as much suffering as he can."
He paused.
"He was a student at Greenville High School,up the street there.He wasn't exactly mr. popular.he got picked on alot.He's had 3 killing sprees here in greenville and I was there in the middle of all 3.I'm one of the only ones to have seen him and survive.And if everybody doesn't get off the streets,he's gonna make it 4."

supatroopa286
"okay, lets stick together. we should head to my house. i have some gear we can get. then we can get out of here."

slasherpunk18
"The last time I saw him was 20 years ago.I'm 38 now.And my life has been nothing but pills and booze trying to forget just what this man is capable of."
he paused becuas he heard a sound.
It was a police siren.

Hobosapian
Erney: Umm sure... no drinking my beer though.

slasherpunk18
lol

supatroopa286
"ok let's go."

they ran to dans house, only a few yards away. Dan went in and came back out in his Marine fatigues, Flak vest, Kevlar helmet, and his M-16.

"Let's go talk to those cops"

Hobosapian
(supa u can only hold 1 item with u)

slasherpunk18
The squad car stopped in front of the group and a cop walked out.
"What's goin on here?" he said.
He looked at Matt,still looking quite out of his mind.
he shined a light in Matt's eyes "You been drinkin Matt?You know,knockin back a few refreshments?"

supatroopa286
oh sorry. technically i was wearing the vest and helmet, but i'll just have the M-16

Hobosapian
"I haven't Officer Mark. I'm a good little sober boy. *chugging down his third bottle of vodka*"

slasherpunk18
"Officer,you ahve to send out the word that Zack morrow is back!Everybody needs to get inside!"
The cop's jking expression was replaced by a much more sterner one.
"Matt,you know that's not funny.You tryin to start trouble?"
He looked at the others.
"You folks can go home,situation under contr-"
But before he could finish Matt bursted in "EVERYBODY GET INSIDE!ZACK MORROW IS HE-"
The cop busted him over the head with his nightstick.
"Shut up!"

supatroopa286
Dan slung his rifle on his back and said to the cops

"Sir, this man right here keeps talking about this Zack Marrow coming back. do you mind if we spend the night in the station?

Avier
Loud yelling had once again pulled jason away from sleep. This time he was much more rested. He saw the officer hit the man, a drunk? Jason didnt know, but the man with a large rifle, a m-16 he guessed scared him. He ran inside and dialed 911.

"Yes, operator, theres a man outside with a rifle and a police officer just hit a man over the head. I think you should send some officers down here."

Jason gave them the street name and humg up. He peeked outside, the officer did nothing to stop the man with the rifle. He flicked off the lights and completly closed off the curtains. He prodded them open with his finger and peered outside. It looked as if the officer was yelling at all of the people slwoly coing out of their houses. A warning? Maybe, maybe not, as much as Jason wanted to know, he was sure the officers on the way would sort things out.

slasherpunk18
the officer turned to Erney brandishing his nightstick.
"You might wanna take it easy on those drinks tonight boy."
He then turned to dan.
"Now,I repeat,there is no such thing as Zack Morrow."
And with that,the officer keeled over and fell on the ground revealing a knife in his back.
As the officer lay in a pool of his own blood,a figure in black and a white opera mask stood hunched over and yanked the knife out of his back and made a run for it.
the figure ran into the cemetary,hard to see as he blended in with the night.

Hobosapian
Erney: Don't worry officer. He's... my son.. he ran out of pills and we're on the way to get more. Please sir excuse us.

Hobosapian
Scratch that.
"OMG! If I'm not mistaken and my vision is impared, it was... the phantom of the opera?

supatroopa286
Dan took out his M-16 and fired off some shots. he hit him in the back. Dan smiled, but then frowned at the sight of the figure continuing to run at full speed.he found some bandages in the officers car and helped Matt.

"who was that?"

Hobosapian
"Uhn... Officer are you okay? I think we should go somewhere safe now.."

Avier
Jason turned his eyes as the officer dropped dead onto the hard ground. He unlocked the door and ran outside, the policemen was dead, the man with the rifle aiming at where the man with the mask had gone.

A sharp crack brought Jason tumbling over himself, the man had fired. The rifle dropped three shells, the three round burst missing as the man cursed. He looked down at the man: "Lets see what we can do."

"Who are you?" jason asked as the man looked over the body.

"Dan Mcgreggor, Im with the Marines." was all he said. Jason now relaxing, the marine would know what to do. Jason moved in closer: "Anything I can do to help?" The marine looked up slwoly: "He was dead before he hit the ground."

slasherpunk18
"Matt was on the ground before he got helped up by Dan."
Someone asked "Should we chase him?"
"No,he'll be back for us.Zack doesn't like to leave things unfinished."
He looked at Dan.
"Thanks,alright,we need to hole up somewhere so that we can think.'
He pasued.
"Okay,so our options are we could take this car and hole up in the station..."
He saw someone running across the street from the hotel.
"Or..." started matt.

supatroopa286
"You have been in this town the longest, i'll follow you."

slasherpunk18
~I have to go in 10 minutes,just so everybody knows.~

supatroopa286
i have to go right now, just so everybody knows big grin just ake good care of Dan. and the other characters can use his helmet and Flak. c u guys in the morning.

slasherpunk18
~Night~

Hobosapian
(slash wreu going and wen u b bakc?

slasherpunk18
"Ok" started Matt "Zack would try my house first.So thats a definite no."
"I say,we head to the hotel,hole up there and make a plan."
Matt picked up the cop's gun out of his holster.
"We can't just leave him here!" Dan said.
"A dead man isn't any help to us now Dan."
"Now let's get going."

~Sorry,g2g.the characters are on their way to the hotel.See you guys tomarrow!~

slasherpunk18
~I ahve to get to bed.i'm beat.I'll be back on as soon as I get back on in the morning~

supatroopa286
sorry, but horror rps just arent my thing. i already have too many rps im in. im gonna quit. please dont have dan die (you can take control of him) Have him evaced out of there with some kids in a helicopter while you guys are left behind....or something.

LiL nAstY GirL
Veronica was busy making dinner, when her mother busted into the house. Allie seemed to be out of breath, and in a deep trance.
"What's wrong mom?" Veronica asked.
Allie quickly snapped out of it.
"Oh nothing, just getting a bit of exercise." Allie said.
"What took you so long?" Veronica asked.
"I don't know, the meeting was rough." Allie said.

Hobosapian
(Yo I g2g to get a haircut then ima chill with ma homie. I'll be back at night k?)

slasherpunk18
Originally posted by supatroopa286
sorry, but horror rps just arent my thing. i already have too many rps im in. im gonna quit. please dont have dan die (you can take control of him) Have him evaced out of there with some kids in a helicopter while you guys are left behind....or something.

Sorry you didn't enjoy it troopa.I won't have Dan die.

slasherpunk18
The group had made it to the hotel and were sitting in the room that Jason had rented previously.Dan was standing watch at the front of the hotel.
Matt sat down next to Erney and was silent for a while,deep in thought.
"I can't believe it's happening again." he said.
He took the gun out of his pocket.
"All these years and he's finally come back for the ones that got away..."
He suddenly got a look of puzzlement on his face.
"Hey,where's Allie?"

LiL nAstY GirL
Allie and Veronica spent the night watching TV together. Veronica's phone rang, and it was her boyfriend, Leo.
"Is that Leo?" Allie asked.
Veronica just smiled.
"Goodnight mom." Veronica said, before going into her room.
~Several hours later~
Veronica woke up in a deep sweat. Her already tight clothes clung to her body as she rolled out of bed. Veronica had just heard a woman scream. Veronica ran to her bedroom window, and saw a dark figure caring a struggling figure. Through the dark figure, Veronica could see a white opera mask. Veronica ran from her bedroom into her mothers, but it was empty. Veronica ran around the house, screaming 'Mom, Mom!' Veronica was all by herself. Someone had taken her mom.

slasherpunk18
~Sorry I was gone for a while~

Matt sat up.
"hey,did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"It was a scream."
"Oh my god!We're all gonna die!" one of the people in the group shrieked.
Matt slapped the person.
"Shut up!You're gonna get us all killed if you don't shut up!"
Matt stood up and grabbed the gun.
"i'm going to check it out."
And as Matt walked silently out of the hotel,he wondered one thing,"Why had Zack run away?And where would he strike next?"
"Oh god,Chloe!" he said to himself.

Chloe had been voluntarily locked away at The Greenville Mental Health facility because she couldn't deal with the past.Zack had ruined her life the most.And even though she didn't say anything,Matt always knew that there was some connection to Zack with Chloe.Would he go there?To finish off the one person who was always able to stop him?

Matt moved slowly toward the sound.

LiL nAstY GirL
Veronica grabbed a pair of jeans, and a tanktop. She quickly threw them on, and ran outside. The person who had taken her mother was gone. She ran into the middle of the street, breaking down.
"HELP ME!" Veronica screamed over and over again.

slasherpunk18
Matt put his gun away under his coat so that he wouldn't frighten the person.
"Veronica!It's alright,we need to get inside,now!"
She must have wondered who he was since she had never spoke to or seen him before.Allie was a very close friend of matt's (one of the few he had left) but Matt never went to visit Allie at her house.He was too reclusive because of the trauma from the past.

LiL nAstY GirL
"Who are you!?" Veronica screamed through tears.
Veronica began to back away, but then realized that someone has her mother.
"Someone has my mother." Veronica said, falling to her knees.
Veronica cried harder, worring about her mothers' saftey.

slasherpunk18
He bent down to help her.
"My name's Matt.I know you're worried about your mom but we need to get inside."
He looked at her as she cried.
"Look,i'm sure Allie wouldn't want you out here right now.please,i'll do what i can but we need to get inside.Trust me."
he tried again to help her up.

LiL nAstY GirL
Veronica clung to MAtt, still worried about her mom. This man seemed to know her mother, so she trusted him. She felt if anyone could help her, it would be him.

slasherpunk18
Matt started to think to himself.
"How do I tell her that her mom might be dead,that she could be next?"
Matt looked out the window for a moment before talking to Veronica.
He sighed deeply before he spoke.
"Veronica,i'm not going to lie to you.We,this whole town,is in danger."
He paused and looked at Veronica.
"I know your mom because we went to the high school together.And,if sahe is out there right now.She should have an idea of how to handle it,handle him...."
He reached inside his coat and felt the gun,as if it was some kind of security.Even though he knew damn well that bullets wouldn't stop zack.

Hobosapian
(back. anyone here?)

DarkDethbringer
~hey I don't know if I am late but~
Jo woke up he had no idea what time it was he went to the refrigerator and found some old Whip-Cream, pie, bad chicken and tv dinners.
"I guess I gotta' go shopping..." jo had just moved here he founmd a market and walked in.

Hobosapian
~ The game already started. Zack is murdering again. Be aware ~
Erney went after that crazy guy, Jack, holding his 9mm in both hands just in case something bad happened.

DarkDethbringer
Jo steooed out side and was shocked to see it was night time he noticed a man over by his neighbors house he recognized the girl as the daughter of the house.
"Hey, What are you doing?" Jo chased after them when he caught up he asked. "Yo who are you guys and why did someone sceam a minute ago?"

LiL nAstY GirL
"Stop him? Stop who?" Veronica, said. She tried to be as strong as she could.

Hobosapian
"Hey Jack. Who's this little girl?" Erney asked
~ Watching Corky Romano and going to Subway for food ~

MortalPlague
((Are you still accepting characters? I've posted Rene at the end of the registration thread.))

DarkDethbringer
"Good question...both of you..." Jo answerd the two people still lookinh at the man with he gun and th e trench coat....

diabloprimeevil
Originally posted by slasherpunk18
The paperboy threw the paper on tristen's lawn(~I wasn't sure whether Tristen lived in an apartment or a house~) and looked at tristen with a look of intimidation as he passed.

ooc i live in a house

glares back at the paper boy

yea you better ride off

"god dam paper boy think hes the" notice his next door naighbour "hi the name is tristan i am new round here who lives round here"

DarkDethbringer
~times have changed since that post dude...~

diabloprimeevil
re cap plz

diabloprimeevil
how come you didnt come back to green dragon?

DarkDethbringer
~things in it were moving kinda fast and I missed enough as it is...so I don't think I am going back...tell every one the bad news for me eh?~

diabloprimeevil
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~things in it were moving kinda fast and I missed enough as it is...so I don't think I am going back...tell every one the bad news for me eh?~
come back please i will do a huge re-cap if i have to

LiL nAstY GirL
~Did this die sad sad sad~

DarkDethbringer
~I guess so and Iw was in the mood for a horror rp sad and Diabloprimeevil I guess I will come back....~

RavenKnight
I'm here to take over the characters of Jason and Chloe Lane.

diabloprimeevil
re cap prt 1
"Matt was on the ground before he got helped up by Dan."
Someone asked "Should we chase him?"
"No,he'll be back for us.Zack doesn't like to leave things unfinished."
He looked at Dan.
"Thanks,alright,we need to hole up somewhere so that we can think.'
He pasued.
"Okay,so our options are we could take this car and hole up in the station..."
He saw someone running across the street from the hotel.
"Or..." started matt.

"When you've driven your drunk father to your mother's parole hearing,what else is there?"-Christopher Titus

07-16-2005 02:42 AM

supatroopa286
Delta 38

"You have been in this town the longest, i'll follow you."

07-16-2005 02:43 AM

slasherpunk18
Horror Film Analyst

~I have to go in 10 minutes,just so everybody knows.~

"When you've driven your drunk father to your mother's parole hearing,what else is there?"-Christopher Titus

07-16-2005 02:44 AM

supatroopa286
Delta 38

i have to go right now, just so everybody knows just ake good care of Dan. and the other characters can use his helmet and Flak. c u guys in the morning.

07-16-2005 02:46 AM

slasherpunk18
Horror Film Analyst

~Night~

07-16-2005 02:48 AM

Hobosapian
Hobo

07-16-2005 02:49 AM

slasherpunk18
Horror Film Analyst

diabloprimeevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.