Oni-Link vs. Sepiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Link puts on his Fierce-Dity Mask and transforms into Oni-Link but can the Hero of Time defeat Sepiroth?

General Zodiac
Wrong place

hotsauce6548
What the f**k?

Wow, that is the first time I've seen that happen...

JacopeX
NEVER. Move this to the vs forum!

General Zodiac
I was at Game vs. but I did search then backspace a few times so I guess I ended up here.

diabloprimeevil
oni-link is super cool and hard

the-unforgiven
Jason would own his ass :P.. this thread should not be here. Post it in the Game Vs Forum..

diabloprimeevil
yea and diablo would own jasons ass

the-unforgiven
noooh.. realy? i did not know that the devid would own jasons ass.

diabloprimeevil
devid?

the-unforgiven
devil.. sorry.

JacopeX
Micheal would kill Jasion period!

diabloprimeevil
well he all ready owns his L soul why not his R soul

the-unforgiven
Michael Myers would impossible kill Jason Voorhees.

JacopeX
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
Michael Myers would impossible kill Jason Voorhees.

LMAO!! I could prvoe it by explining. Hold on.

diabloprimeevil
mike mires has night mares about people like jason and diablo and jason cannot be killed so ???? thats that and neather can diablo just banished back to hell only to come and kick your ass

JacopeX
http://www.crossoveruniverse.com/vs40.htm

PERIOD END OF STORY

the-unforgiven
Michael can die. He is just extra strong. Jason is immortal. If you have seen the jason movies you know that Michael would be dead years ago.

diabloprimeevil
that is what i just said that jason cannot die

diabloprimeevil
oh and if jasopn wasent bad enough he got a up grade in jason x by the nano machines

General Zodiac
Why hasn't Ush closed this thread yet!?

the-unforgiven
exactly.. Michale myers may be strong.. okey.. you have a nice page describing the battle. but michael would not defeat him.. Jasons strenght is about 4 times higher than michael and a blow from michael would not even effect jason. and yeah.. then we have mecha Jason evil face

diabloprimeevil
un to the evil
hey unforgiven what do u think of my new sig???

JacopeX
Acutally i just saw previews of the sequel for haloween and he is now even stronger tyhan ever so you should say jason is 2 time stronger than micheal but it dosent rerally matter about streght, it matters about how you use strghnt and how good you fight.

shadow12
jason can't die though it is proven in JASON GOES TO HELL

JacopeX
True, Tue but if it was Jason vs micheal in fight to the death, Jason wins

Micheal vs Jason in a fight, Micheal wins

shadow12
dude michal can die jason can't there for jason wins

General Zodiac
...What does this have to do with Oni-Link vs. Sephiroth?

shadow12
not surecheck back a page

General Zodiac
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
Jason would own his ass :P.. this thread should not be here. Post it in the Game Vs Forum..
Then it was diablo and it just evovled.

diabloprimeevil
but diablo cannot die he has unlimited power and oh yea he is the devil so he can kill who he wants and steal there soul

General Zodiac
Let's see him beat God.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
but diablo cannot die he has unlimited power and oh yea he is the devil so he can kill who he wants and steal there soul

diablo does not have unlimited power play the diablo games.

and why don't we stay ontopic start a jason vs micheal thread and talk in there.

anyway from what i know about oni-link to Sephiroth is that Sephiroth would win cause no ones knows ebough about oni-link to make a good informed descision

diabloprimeevil
your tellin me to play diablo i am the king of diablo diablo 2 and diablo2 lord of destruction
every time you kill diablo he gets bannished but if u listen to what people say in the game he only gets banished back to hell or something like that he can never be destroyed thedestruction of the soul stone stops him coming to our world and the destruction of the world stone stoped hell joining with out plane of existance

diabloprimeevil
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Let's see him beat God.
bet he could
coz god is just a figmant of imagination

xxxpoppunker182
unless they make a diablo 3(which would be rad) diablo doesnt have unlimited power caue oh wait you beat him in the game if he had umlimitied power you wouldn't be able to kill him.

god could take him loki could take him and tyreal did take him.(diablo)

when link puts on the fierce-Dietey mask it makes him well kinda like hercules half man half god. so i'd give it to link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.