New Def Jam game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Does anyone know if EA plan on releasing another Def Jam game? Def Jam: Fight For NY is one of my favorite fighting games.
Go Henry Rollins and take these so called rappers to school.

monkifier
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
Does anyone know if EA plan on releasing another Def Jam game? Def Jam: Fight For NY is one of my favorite fighting games.
Go Henry Rollins and take these so called rappers to school. U must be mad man. both of em are good. u must be a demented wombat man. laters

stunna1773
i want them to come out wit in another one and im hoping that they will do something wit 50 cent and g-unit are in control now

MrBones
Def Jam: Fight for NYC is the best fighting/wrestling game that's out there

brainchild81
Ditto. 1000x better than anything WWE's done since "No Mercy" AKI knows how to get it done. EA is smart. WWE should've never let them go.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
From what I can see that new Marvel fighting game that EA is doing is the new Def Jam. Looks like it has similar fight mechanics. If it does it should absolutely rock!

Sonic x 20
I love playing Def Jam Fight For NY!!!!!!!! It had a really Great story and tons of rappers and celebrities to play as. If they're making a Def Jam 3, I can't wait for it to come out!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

dAngEr_Is_gO!
It was a shame your girlfriend had to buy the farm in FFNY! Although I did love the ability to choose your woman and then choose whether to dump her for Carmen Elektra evil face

Sonic x 20
I hope you get to choose whose side your going to be on in story mode this time or you can make your own crew!!!!!!!!! smile smile big grin big grin

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
make your own crew!!!!!!!!! smile smile big grin big grin

Now that is a good idea!! Sort of like a create-a-stable option in some of the wrestling games, where you can assign which wrestlers you want on your team.
Someone tell EA stick out tongue

Sonic x 20
Indeed. It is a Great idea. How about after every match in story mode, there will be a cutscene!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.