Darth Revan and Darth Vader(ROTS) VS Luke(ROTJ) and Yoda(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
I think The Darths would win!

darth vraya
definitely the darths but I believe vader would die because of yoda's command of the force

Human Vader
Sith overkill, will you people learn about Star Wars a bit before you go and make threads please

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Human Vader
Sith overkill, will you people learn about Star Wars a bit before you go and make threads please

luke vs vader

yoda vs revan

this is an even match.

darth vraya
dude #1 who would win between yoda and obi-wan (either you pick yoda or your stupid #2 if obi-wan beat anakin then yoda would destroy him

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by darth vraya
dude #1 who would win between yoda and obi-wan (either you pick yoda or your stupid #2 if obi-wan beat anakin then yoda would destroy him

what the hell are you talking about?

darth vraya
yoda would beat the shit out of vader that's what i'm talking about

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by darth vraya
yoda would beat the shit out of vader that's what i'm talking about

Yeah I agree, then revan would beat the shit out of luke then revan and yoda fight and its still a close match.

Human Vader
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
luke vs vader

yoda vs revan

this is an even match.

No it's not at all. Luke would be killed as easily as those younglings were by Vader. Yoda may be able to kill Vader while simultaneously fighting Revan, but Vader will be enough of a distraction for Revan to finish Yoda while he does so.

Sith overkill

darth vraya
exactly I said sith would win but vader would get killed

Great Vengeance
No it's not at all. Luke would be killed as easily as those younglings were by Vader.

Sith overkill

Thats rediculous, one could argue luke was far stronger than ROTS anakin because vader has said himself he was stronger as vader than anakin due to actual experience instead of just potential and luke still beat vader.

Great Vengeance
I personally believe they are about equal.

darth vraya
but Luke beat vader in the movies by persuading him to rejoin the light now, If this were an all out brawl no pauses no questions asked Luke would be defeated

Human Vader
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Thats rediculous, one could argue luke was far stronger than ROTS anakin because vader has said himself he was stronger as vader than anakin due to actual experience instead of just potential and luke still beat vader.

This is ROTS Vader, as in the one in my avatar. Vader became much weaker when he got his suit, he became much slower and his moves were restricted. He also lost a lot of force power as well from his human body being ravaged. Luke is an average jeedai in ROTJ at best, Vader and Anakin for that matter, were far above that level in ROTS, even in AOTC Anakin would beat Luke with ease.

Great Vengeance
This is ROTS Vader, as in the one in my avatar. Vader became much weaker when he got his suit, he became much slower and his moves were restricted. He also lost a lot of force power as well from his human body being ravaged. Luke is an average jeedai in ROTJ at best, Vader and Anakin for that matter, were far above that level in ROTS, even in AOTC Anakin would beat Luke with ease.

Yes I was talking about ROTS vader I thought I made that clear but oh well, vader did get weaker in potential but greatly made up for it in experience and dark side knowledge and the suit thing is irrelevent, vader only moves slow in the movies because it was filmed in an earlier time and they couldnt too ultra cool fightscenes, finnaly luke was much more than an "average jedi" in ROTJ, the force was very strong in him and he had one on one training from yoda himself.

Human Vader
True the OT battles were limited due to technology, but it's stated in many places, i believe the Episode 3 Novelization to be one of them, that Vaders powers and skills were greatly weakened due to his suit. And if you were talking about ROTS Vader then why did you say Luke beat him? I must have missed the part in ROTS where the unborn Luke comes in and defeats Vader, silly me.

Whoa!!! Look out everyone!! One on one training from Yoda, I'm sorry man, you're right, Luke doesn't even need Yoda's help here, he'll take Vader and Revan and the same time. Jeez one on one training from Yoda for about a year, I don't know why I was thinking 10 years of training and studying from the jeedai archives, Obi Wan's own training and fighting in the clone wars would make better jeedai than one who was trained by Yoda for a year. I'm sorry youre right. Plus the force was strong with him, how does someone compete with that? He's right everyone, Luke pwns all.

Great Vengeance
True the OT battles were limited due to technology, but it's stated in many places, i believe the Episode 3 Novelization to be one of them, that Vaders powers and skills were greatly weakened due to his suit. And if you were talking about ROTS Vader then why did you say Luke beat him? I must have missed the part in ROTS where the unborn Luke comes in and defeats Vader, silly me.

Whoa!!! Look out everyone!! One on one training from Yoda, I'm sorry man, you're right, Luke doesn't even need Yoda's help here, he'll take Vader and Revan and the same time. Jeez one on one training from Yoda for about a year, I don't know why I was thinking 10 years of training and studying from the jeedai archives, Obi Wan's own training and fighting in the clone wars would make better jeedai than one who was trained by Yoda for a year. I'm sorry youre right. Plus the force was strong with him, how does someone compete with that? He's right everyone, Luke pwns all.

I'm starting to lose my interest in debating with you espicially since the outburst in the other thread but ill reply anyway, you think the vader thing is stated in many places and you believe the ROTS novelization to be one of them...check your sources and dont come here with knowledge you just think is true. I was talking about the ROTS vader when I said it could be argued luke was stronger, I meant post-suit vader when I said luke defeated him and I thought I made it clear because just before that I explained how post-suit vader was stronger and luke still beat him. As for the second paragraph stop spouting bs, no one got one on one training with yoda in the OJO he was too busy, however luke got that privilige and its probably the equivilant of the training anakin received over the 10 years he was in the order because yoda had been training jedi for 900 years so he has the very best training you can get, Not to mention luke has also had a breif training course from a wiser ben than the one in ROTS. Moving on Luke I believe was just as strong as anakin in the force if not more so for reasons Ive already explained including that luke has already beaten a more powerful anakin than the one in ROTS. Vader has also already said luke could of "perhaps" had more potential than even he did as anakin in shadows of the empire, although "perhaps" is sketchy it definately means luke would not fall easily to anakin.

Darth_Janus
lmao @ Human Vader

That's three for today. Noice.

Fishy
I completely agree with human Vader the Siths would own.

Vader would kill Luke with ease and then help Revan finish off Yoda.

Emperor Revan
I agree with Fishy and my apprentice. The Sith have this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.