A scene for Kotor III in Ep.III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Infidus
I was thinking about this when I was watching T.V. a EP.III preview came on and it showed Anakin walking up the stairs of the Jedi Temple with the clone troopers. And I just thought to myself, if Kotor is about Revan killing the sith, that would make an awesome scene, with a few additions and subtractions.

1.There would be no army behind him, Just the Exile, Bastila, and maybe your char from Kotor III, or maybe just him by himself, whichever would be cooler.

2.Obviously you would replace the Jedi Temple with a Sith Temple.

When I thought about this, it game me chills, not only could you imagine it if you saw it, but Anakin sorta looks like Revan from far away, with the hood on, of course.

If anyone looking at this thinks it sounds cool, reply.

Darth Infidus
And dont be a-holes with your posts, I dont want anyone bashing me because of my idea.

Darth_Rankkor
Just a question, are those yer drawings? they're kinda cool smile

darth-yoda
it would be cool scene but hwo about revan in fornt the exile atris jolee juhani nihilus sion maybe malak bastila keria jedi handmaiden jedi candarouse jedi atton jedi hanharr the ones that are dead could be force ghosts a team of the strongest jedi sith united to fight the true sith a threat that could destroy them all

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth-yoda
it would be cool scene but hwo about revan in fornt the exile atris jolee juhani nihilus sion maybe malak bastila keria jedi handmaiden jedi candarouse jedi atton jedi hanharr the ones that are dead could be force ghosts a team of the strongest jedi sith united to fight the true sith a threat that could destroy them all

For a sith you speak much against your own. I think I'm gonna punish you my young apprenctice :P (btw, the story's fine but that final part .... )

darth-yoda
what do you mean my master

Darth Calladus
its a nice idea but i think instead of he shuld have like 2 random jedi masters the exile and then whatever the stroy arc chracter from kotor3 will be if there is one.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth-yoda
what do you mean my master

I mean the jedi sith battle against the sith and (in your story) the sith agrees to go back to the jedi order to be forgiven :P but let's not discuss this here smile I gotta go now We'll chat later

darth-yoda
ok good bye master

Darth Infidus
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Just a question, are those yer drawings? they're kinda cool smile

Go Here

Darth_Janus
Hero Maker.... It's spreading, I see.

darth-yoda
its brilliant i wish i knew about this befor

Fishy
I like it.... What I would like even more but thats just because I like Revan to be dark is that Exile a random Jedi master and Kotor III char along with some others go up the temple and Revan waits for them there. But okay your way of looking at it was nice too

Holifyre
it would be a good idea. but could be awesome depending on the music. something very dark, orchestrated of course

EHmasterJedi
LOL yeah, like in ROTS the emperial march should of been used for the scene

HimoKun
I would like a scene where it's almost the opposite: You see Revan and the Exile standing there alone and you see this army of Sith marching at them and their trapped in a Sith Temple where they just massacred the occupants.....

exanda kane
. . . .Or it could be a cut scene for the end/ beginning of KOTOR III with Revan back by either Republic Soldiers and Jedi or Sith Troopers and some Dark Jedi. I'm not keen on a bunch of the KOTOR NPC (plus you kill half of them off).

darth-yoda
like i said froce ghosts

Chucko the Hutt
That would pretty sweet, Revan, and the exile, and the kotorIII character, walking in and just pone the entire sith temple. in a death march, but who would be the number one villan, who would be the sith lord?

(I hope its Carth Onasi, just so i can get to kick the sh*t out of that little b*tch)

JLRTENJAC
WHO VOTED NOT COOL? IT IS COOL!

Stealth Agent
coolio
yo yo yo
you be do
if you put sto
as in not coe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.