Doomsday vs Marvel!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onikirimaru
Doomsday. A villian that literally stood up out the ground one day and went on a rampage that shook the DC world to its core. Most heroes fell out in the first encounter, and ultimatly it cost the life of Superman to put away. But what if Doomsday showed up in Marvel? Could they stop him? Could they find a way? Who would finish him off? Would anyone have to die?

The rules for this battle are as follows. The Marvel Universe is set to right before Fatal Attractions. This means Prof X is still walking around (well, rolling around), as is Magneto at their respective powerlevels for the time, Wolverine has his adamantium, etc etc. And going along with the Death of Superman story arc, all the heroes of Marvel wont show up at one time. Lets say Doomsday shows up in the woods, and first shows up at the X-mansion, then tries to make a bee-line for New York. So the Xmen get first shot at him, not knowing anything about him. Avengers would probably show up next. Im sure the fantastic four as well as other "stand-alone" heroes, like Hulk, Spiderman, would show up. Also, you gotta think if any of the super villians would feel threatened enough to get involved, or if they would watch from afar.

So, what would happen?

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday doesn't make it very far at all. A pissed Savage Hulk would crush him.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Would Hulk be at the Avengers mansion though?Id imagine he wouldnt be one of the last guys hanging around NYC all day

Avalonofthewind
If the marvel earth characters fight like a bunch of idiots..IE Try to physically fight him, or try to blast him with beams, energy..they will get owned.

If they use there brains... They will take him down after he takes down a couple of cities.

ImmortalOne
Send a spellcaster, say Strange... Cyttorak his ass up, blast him from existence !!

WAF3001
Marvel kicks Doomsday's ass. They conquered Galactus right?

Darth Macabre
Just have Doomsday keep beating on Juggernaut to keep him occupied.

WAF3001

olympian
"Doomsday. A villian that literally stood up out the ground one day and went on a rampage that shook the DC world to its core"

Lets not exagerate.....he fough only a Jleague that wasent a top version at the time. What other heroes he fough? None.

And is this the Death of Superman one? Because if it is i have a list of Marvel characters that will beat him.

Katt
Well Doomsday did almost kill Darkseid.
And lets not forget the creature has a hard time dying.

olympian
Thats why i asked wich Doomsday is. That was Hunter Prey Doom. If its death of superman one, guys like an angry Hulk, immortal Herc and Thor win. Theyr above Byrne Supermans strengh ( by what differnce i dont care ). And have other options Supes didnt have. Immortality and skills, rage increase in another and strengh plus hammer in the last.

Silver Surfer would be already too much for this Doom. So lets keep it more earth based.

gamewarrior
I think the brains of marvel are maybe the best chance against Doomsday like Reed Richards and Iron man. They could cook up a plan or maybe machine, weapon or something that could stop him if they put their minds to it but it will take time and the other heroes might have to occupy Doomsday for a while.

General Zodiac
Doomsday will kill hulk and everyone else.

Hoshi
he would fight equally against hulk , maybe they will fight forever , since both of them just get stronger and stronger when facing a batle

Solidus Snake
only thor or surfer could win

olympian
Marvel Top tier of strengh is above Byrnes Superman. And Doomsday even died first so Supes won.

"only thor or silver Surfer " is downplaying the other heroes.

Death of Supes Doom wont last for long. Others do.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
Marvel Top tier of strengh is above Byrnes Superman. And Doomsday even died first so Supes won.

"only thor or silver Surfer " is downplaying the other heroes.

Death of Supes Doom wont last for long. Others do.

Byrnes supes is gone. He's been powered up tremendously after DOS.
Thank the Eradicator for that.

KillAll
i say thor should animate the destroyer big grin

yahman
the thought of Savage Hulk and Doomsday fighting made nearly cum in my pants.

Ummm did i just say that out loud ?????????? sorry about that, it sometimes happens. confused

Only joking

Ok umm

"Marvel Top tier of strengh is above Byrnes Superman. And Doomsday even died first so Supes won. "

I totally agree with that but is still think they are not as powerful as Superman now (but that has got nothing to do with the debaate. )

"he would fight equally against hulk , maybe they will fight forever , since both of them just get stronger and stronger when facing a batle"

Umm i dont know. Hulk has definatley performed more feats but i stll see Doomsday as his equal. And the Hunter prey Doomsday is probably more durable than Hulk. Doomsday's speed is alos superior to Hulks but i hate using that as afactor, speed sucks !!!!!!!!!!! Umm i cant believe im saying this but i think Hulk is slightly smarter than the original Doomsday (and were are talking about this 1, one aren't we ????) but its kinda of the difference between six and two three's.

Although the Hulk doomsday fight will be Fannytastic, Doomsday will have no chance against the following:

Doctor Starnge, Silver Surfer (if he shows up), King Thor, A loud Black Bolt, Sentry, Gennis Vell, Quasar (if he shows up)

Onikirimaru
Characters like Doc Strange and other very powerful probably wouldnt show up until the very end, since Doomsday would have to take out a bunch of people before it gets their attention. They dont know nothing about him, so the Xmen would probably be easily smacked around. Nobody on the team can really do damage to him (in the DOS angle all the heroes concentrated there energy beam on him, and all it did was unhook his other hand, that takes care of alot all the Xmen's power right there, Gambit, Cyclops, etc etc) Wolverine claws could possibly cut him..... if Wolverine had the super strength to puncture the invulnerability, which he doesnt. (I beleive Wolverine had a problem like that with Hulk once) I also seem to remember one DC telepath trying to control his mind and finding out he had no mind, he only thought of death and destruction, or something like that. So Prof X couldnt do anything with him. Collosus at that time frame just had steel skin, so getting hit by Doomsday would definatly hurt him. He'd probable walk around with an imprint of Doomsdays fist in his face.

After that however finds the Xmen all messed up would figure Doomsday is major threat, and it would come down to something like Mr Fantastic telling a group of bigger heroes to keep him busy while he finishes his Deus X Machine. And then the "big" heroes like Hulk, Thor, maybe maybe even Spiderman assisting, take turns beating fighting him tag team style until Mr Fantastic comes down.

olympian
Im not comparing the current Supes to that Doomsday. Hes well above that version of Doomsday now.

What i compared was Supes back then and the Top marvel strongmen at that time as well.

And they would win since they wer above - that - Superman who defeated Doomdsay.

NoFate007
Marvel wins. Like said before, Hulk, Thor, all the X-Men, Thing, Johnny Storm, blah blah blah, all of them fight him continuously as Mr. Fantastic, Prof X, Spider-Man, and all the rest of the minds think of a weapon plan or something. Doomsday doesn't win in the end but he causes one hell of a lot of damage.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by NoFate007
Marvel wins. Like said before, Hulk, Thor, all the X-Men, Thing, Johnny Storm, blah blah blah, all of them fight him continuously as Mr. Fantastic, Prof X, Spider-Man, and all the rest of the minds think of a weapon plan or something. Doomsday doesn't win in the end but he causes one hell of a lot of damage.

I dont think its a question of "If" Marvel wins its a question of when considering the scenerio.Heck Doomsdays rampage would have eventualy been stopped reguardless in DC gien enough time and attacking heroes i think the question is how many guys in Marvel he could get through before going down OR until someone big enough to take him shows up

I say he smashes through the X-Men first barges his way into New York causes massive damage clobbers alot of middling heros the likes of Spidey some F4 members a bunch of B-Class Avengers etc then slugs it out with higher class ones giving a few like IM or She-hulk tough enough fights then either A] Thor/Herc shows up and turns the tide B] the fight gets to Dr.Stranges home and he goes out and does something about it

Sentry
Sentry stops him.

yahman
"Thing, Johnny Storm, blah blah blah,"

ummm it were a long time ago yeh i remeber tis was yesteryear. Ummm the people were singing and dancing yet tis make no sense ....

Dey hav get there bottom,'s bitten Arhhhhhhhhhhh

ummm yeh cum ' on the reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 cool

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by yahman
the thought of Savage Hulk and Doomsday fighting made nearly cum in my pants.

Ummm did i just say that out loud ?????????? sorry about that, it sometimes happens. confused

Only joking

Ok umm

"Marvel Top tier of strengh is above Byrnes Superman. And Doomsday even died first so Supes won. "

I totally agree with that but is still think they are not as powerful as Superman now (but that has got nothing to do with the debaate. )

"he would fight equally against hulk , maybe they will fight forever , since both of them just get stronger and stronger when facing a batle"

Umm i dont know. Hulk has definatley performed more feats but i stll see Doomsday as his equal. And the Hunter prey Doomsday is probably more durable than Hulk. Doomsday's speed is alos superior to Hulks but i hate using that as afactor, speed sucks !!!!!!!!!!! Umm i cant believe im saying this but i think Hulk is slightly smarter than the original Doomsday (and were are talking about this 1, one aren't we ????) but its kinda of the difference between six and two three's.

Although the Hulk doomsday fight will be Fannytastic, Doomsday will have no chance against the following:

Doctor Starnge, Silver Surfer (if he shows up), King Thor, A loud Black Bolt, Sentry, Gennis Vell, Quasar (if he shows up)

First off, gross.

I suppose Savage Hulk is about as strong as Doomsday, but that won't last for long at all. Hulk would become far stronger and more durable than Doomsday could fathom. Doomsday's not much faster than Hulk is, if at all. Doomsday can allegedly fight at the speed of sound, but that's not faster than Hulk can react and counter. Once enraged, Hulk will kill Doomsday. If Doomsday has unlimited lives, the fight isn't going to end until Thor steps in and tosses Doomsday into Limbo...

NoFate007

ummm it were a long time ago yeh i remeber tis was yesteryear. Ummm the people were singing and dancing yet tis make no sense ....

Dey hav get there bottom,'s bitten Arhhhhhhhhhhh

ummm yeh cum ' on the reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 cool

Eh, I'm lazy, yadda yadda yadda is more letters to type out, lol

dvampire
First off, gross.

I suppose Savage Hulk is about as strong as Doomsday, but that won't last for long at all. Hulk would become far stronger and more durable than Doomsday could fathom. Doomsday's not much faster than Hulk is, if at all. Doomsday can allegedly fight at the speed of sound, but that's not faster than Hulk can react and counter. Once enraged, Hulk will kill Doomsday. If Doomsday has unlimited lives, the fight isn't going to end until Thor steps in and tosses Doomsday into Limbo...

Doomsday is way faster than the Hulk. smile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
Doomsday is way faster than the Hulk. smile

Mach 1 isn't way faster than Hulk. smile

dvampire
Mach 1 isn't way faster than Hulk. smile

Who said he was mach 1? confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
Who said he was mach 1? confused

They supposedly fought at the speed of sound in DOS.

dvampire

And hes gotten alot faster sense there first fight. smile

KillAll

i believe they were fighting so fast they were blurs to the naked eye wink, way faster than the speed of sound... way faster than any human reaction. doomsday is leaps and bounds faster than hulk. regardless of what side you are on (hulk OR doomsday) that should be very apparent.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by KillAll
i believe they were fighting so fast they were blurs to the naked eye wink, way faster than the speed of sound... way faster than any human reaction. doomsday is leaps and bounds faster than hulk. regardless of what side you are on (hulk OR doomsday) that should be very apparent.

Didn't stop cameramen from filming them. A car traveling at 200 mph + is a blur to the human eye. Blur does not mean faster than sound. Mindless Hulk was too fast for Wonderman's eyes to percieve when he fought the Avengers. Wonderman's senses are enhanced.

Doomsday is a little faster, at most. Definitely not way faster.

KillAll
when has hulk ever shown that kind of speed?? hulk is strong (maybe even as strong as doomsday) but doomsday has the definate speed advantage. you cant win them all.

Sentry
Wonderman's perception are hundreds of times faster than normal human reactions. If he couldn't perceive Mindless Hulk's movements, then it was fast. Wonderman himself can achieve escape velocity with ease.(Mach 33)

Cosmic Cube
when has hulk ever shown that kind of speed?? hulk is strong (maybe even as strong as doomsday) but doomsday has the definate speed advantage. you cant win them all.

Savage Hulk is easily as strong as Doomsday. Within a few moments, he'd be stronger.

Mindless Hulk was too fast to be perceived by Wonderman's enhanced senses, much less, the human eye. Hulk is fast enough to catch missiles traveling at Mach 20+, and he's fast enough to tag Quicksilver. Doomsday does not have the speed advantage.

KillAll
yet hes slow enough to not be able to catch spiderman, barely hit wolverine, and fight juggernaut to a stand still at best... juggernaut isnt fast, so shouldnt hulk just pummel him?? what about thing, despite being a well rounded hand to hand fighter, if hulk was THAT fast, he should be able to pummel thing also. but only when he is sufficiently raged can he put thing down. thats because of power, not speed.

Cosmic Cube
yet hes slow enough to not be able to catch spiderman, barely hit wolverine, and fight juggernaut to a stand still at best... juggernaut isnt fast, so shouldnt hulk just pummel him?? what about thing, despite being a well rounded hand to hand fighter, if hulk was THAT fast, he should be able to pummel thing also. but only when he is sufficiently raged can he put thing down. thats because of power, not speed.
Do you even read Hulk's comics, or are you just guessing?

Hulk is fast enough to catch Spiderman. Spiderman often dodges him, but Spiderman has precognition. He can dodge bullets, with ease, so why not Hulk?

Hulk almost ever misses someone when he fights. Juggernaut is totally invulnerable. Punches don't hurt him. Speed means nothing against him.

Hulk beats Thing from start to finish. Thing has never even come close to beating Hulk. He pummels Thing all the time. Even when fighting Thing as the Grey Hulk, or the Professor, (who doesn't get stronger,) Hulk beats the crap out of thing.

Hulk gets faster when his power increases. Speed isn't an advantage for Doomsday here.

KillAll
Do you even read Hulk's comics, or are you just guessing?

heh...

Hulk is fast enough to catch Spiderman. Spiderman often dodges him, but Spiderman has precognition. He can dodge bullets, with ease, so why not Hulk?

spiderman can dodge bullets from a distance... he isnt fast enough to just move out of the way...

Hulk almost ever misses someone when he fights. Juggernaut is totally invulnerable. Punches don't hurt him. Speed means nothing against him.

again, he misses thing. and the reason i said juggernaut isnt fast, is because hulk should be able to pummel him and get out of the way. if he was as fast as you were implying, juggernaut shouldnt be able to percieve his movements, and hulk shouldnt be able to be hit by juggernaut. or thing for that matter.

Hulk beats Thing from start to finish. Thing has never even come close to beating Hulk. He pummels Thing all the time. Even when fighting Thing as the Grey Hulk, or the Professor, (who doesn't get stronger,) Hulk beats the crap out of thing.

do you even read hulk comics or are you guessing??? you should really check this... thing often (yes often) holds his own against hulk at the beginning of fights. when hulk becomes powerful (not fast), he then pummels thing. but only then. give me issues from "start to finish" where hulk pummels thing.

Hulk gets faster when his power increases. Speed isn't an advantage for Doomsday here.

does every hulk fan out there think that every one of hulks abilities increase with his anger??? he can apparently get faster/stronger/smarter/grow a larger penis/increase his durability/increase his stamina all with his anger... i thought it was the madder hulk gets the stronger he gets... not the madder hulk gets the more everything increases...

Cosmic Cube
heh...

spiderman can dodge bullets from a distance... he isnt fast enough to just move out of the way...

again, he misses thing. and the reason i said juggernaut isnt fast, is because hulk should be able to pummel him and get out of the way. if he was as fast as you were implying, juggernaut shouldnt be able to percieve his movements, and hulk shouldnt be able to be hit by juggernaut. or thing for that matter.

do you even read hulk comics or are you guessing??? you should really check this... thing often (yes often) holds his own against hulk at the beginning of fights. when hulk becomes powerful (not fast), he then pummels thing. but only then. give me issues from "start to finish" where hulk pummels thing.

does every hulk fan out there think that every one of hulks abilities increase with his anger??? he can apparently get faster/stronger/smarter/grow a larger penis/increase his durability/increase his stamina all with his anger... i thought it was the madder hulk gets the stronger he gets... not the madder hulk gets the more everything increases...

Spiderman can dodge a barrage of bullets shot at him at close range.

When does he Hulk miss Thing? What the f**k? Thing often resorts to tricking Hulk. Do you own any of their fights? When has Thing ever given Hulk much trouble?

I never said Hulk was the Flash. He's quick, but he doesn't dodge attacks. He has high level reflexes and attack speed. Can you tell me when Doomsday dodged an attack?

Apparently, you thought wrong. Hulk does get stronger, faster, and more durable. Read Hulk #340. I don't know anything about his penis, and I'm not concerned. Speed is simply muscular strength and reflexes. Both of these increase with Hulk's anger.

olympian
" i believe they were fighting so fast they were blurs to the naked eye "

When regular poeple follow the fight, no one is moving that fast.

Dark Thor
galactus can stomp on him and thats it. the fight's over

jinzin
wait how effective can black bolt be against dd?

olympian
At full power?

Id say alot.

Onikirimaru
I think speed of Dooms and Hulk wont be as much of a factor. I remember that Dooms, even if he is very fast, didnt fight with much "techinical" skill. He never dodged punches or did flying moonsault jump kicks or ran circles around anyone, or used speed to his advantage in anyway. All he did was just beat the crap out of people. Which is just what a mad hulk would do. They would just go head to head blow for blow wrecking the city in various extravagant ways. Speed doesnt make much difference when you are just duking it out, just means you get more swings in. And that would frustrate the hulk.

Sentry
Galactus doesn't need to step in. Earth's heroes will have it under control.

yahman
"galactus can stomp on him and thats it. the fight's over"

What? Total over Kill........ Why would Galactus want to kill Doomsday any way? He is no threat to him at all and he couldn't give a shit about Marvel earth. He would make an extremely badass herald also. I mean when he had Brainiac's intelligence any way.

cool
By the way has Doomsday got any real Feats of strength apart from beating the crap out of the JLA?? Not that, that isn't impressive enough its just im curious

Cosmic Cube
"galactus can stomp on him and thats it. the fight's over"

What? Total over Kill........ Why would Galactus want to kill Doomsday any way? He is no threat to him at all and he couldn't give a shit about Marvel earth. He would make an extremely badass herald also. I mean when he had Brainiac's intelligence any way.

cool
By the way has Doomsday got any real Feats of strength apart from beating the crap out of the JLA?? Not that, that isn't impressive enough its just im curious

The JLA gets the crap beat out of them any time a big, strong, invulnerable guy comes around. Grundy, and the General (neither of which have superspeed,) have similar records.

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I think speed of Dooms and Hulk wont be as much of a factor. I remember that Dooms, even if he is very fast, didnt fight with much "techinical" skill. He never dodged punches or did flying moonsault jump kicks or ran circles around anyone, or used speed to his advantage in anyway. All he did was just beat the crap out of people. Which is just what a mad hulk would do. They would just go head to head blow for blow wrecking the city in various extravagant ways. Speed doesnt make much difference when you are just duking it out, just means you get more swings in. And that would frustrate the hulk.

If there is much of a difference in speed at all, it wouldn't be a large factor in this fight.. Hulk isn't a clod, and he's actually very fast. Sure, Spiderman dodges Hulk, but who doesn't Spiderman dodge? Hulk can tag speedsters like Quicksilver without a problem. If he can catch a missile going at Mach 20 like it's a football pass, who's to say that he doesn't possess "super quickness".

I wasn't talking about Doomsday dodging Hulk, or vice versa. KillAll brought that up. My entire argument has been that Hulk could punch just as quickly as Doomsday can, matching him blow for blow, and he can exceed his strength in mere moments. Doomsday's speed isn't a large factor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dark Thor
galactus can stomp on him and thats it. the fight's over

Galactus isn't that heavy. Doomsday could lift him with ease.

DEVILHULK

agreed

ImmortalOne
What pissed-him off ??

Sentry
Doomsday is DC's take on the Hulk. Someone else moving in on his territory will pi$$ him off. Or if Spidey goads him into fighting Doomsday.

Spiderman: "Heh!!! That other big green guy said he's stronger than you, and he's going to smash you!"

Hulk: "Hulk Smash Big Green Rock Man!!!"

Add that to the fact he's got guys like Sentry and Strange on earth watching his back, Doomsday is done for. Savage Hulk will crush him.

jacobo0o
doomsday comes on news and shows him on a rampage
iron man sees it and he finds out that doomsday is not a joke
calls a bunch of heros about doomsday..
iron man wips out the thorbuster and fights him and not before long
while iron man is beating the crap out of him other heros come
and finish it faster the end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.