Ultimate Rhino Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
Ultimate Rhino is the best designed Ultimate Character and would like to see if anyone has some good pics of him.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by WAF3001
Ultimate Rhino is the best designed Ultimate Character and would like to see if anyone has some good pics of him.

Yeah he does look nice, you should get a sig with a pic of him. smile

WAF3001
if someone would post pics of em' maybe I could.....

doctorstrongbad
Don't feel bad, I have trogdor pics and nobody will make a sig for me. ugh

dawsey28
I don't read Ultimates. Is this him?:

http://members.aol.com/whoclix/rhino.gif

spencerspider
he looks ... stupid.not much difference really

havok801125
here ya go guys......it was the best i could do

olympian
Yeah thats him. Ultimate Rhino is damn cool. And he beat spiderman if i recall correctly.

scorpionlord
he looks cool

Sparkz
Originally posted by olympian
Yeah thats him. Ultimate Rhino is damn cool. And he beat spiderman if i recall correctly.
They never actuly fight, except in the annual where pete and shadowcat get together, but he beat him in that, I think didnt actuly read it but i flicked through it.

DBZ MAN
rhino doesnt beat ultimate spider-man and spidey doesn't really have much touble defeating him. his mind is elsewhere and he still knows what to do.

hotsauce6548
Ultimate Rhino is pretty cool. I like how they changed his suit into a cybernetic-like suit instead of a bad Halloween costume... no expression

samle
DID you know that the first ultimate Rhino was a robot and Trask industries was going to make an army for war.

samle
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.glideunderground.com/newsimg/UltimateSpidey062705/Ultimate%2520Spider-Man%2520-%2520Rhino%2520Battle.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.glideunderground.com/index. php%3Fname%3DNews%26catid%3D%26topic%3D7%26allstor
ies%3D1&h=480&w=640&sz=66&hl=en&start=13&tbnid=mNqrRphDAi-q8M:&tbnh=103&tbnw=137&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dultimate%2BRhino%2Bpictures%26svnum%3
D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den
%26sa%3DN

doctorstrongbad
His new outfit makes him look like a terminator.

Black Adam
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ultimate Rhino is pretty cool. I like how they changed his suit into a cybernetic-like suit instead of a bad Halloween costume... no expression

bad Halloween costumes? in MY marvel comics?

seriously it doesn't look that different from his 616 one. just add the shiny metal to 616 and they practically look the same.

and where is all this ultimate rhino love coming from? The guys even easier to beat the his 616 counterpart.

1.jump on back
2.remove power supply
3.???????
4.Profit

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Black Adam
bad Halloween costumes? in MY marvel comics?

seriously it doesn't look that different from his 616 one. just add the shiny metal to 616 and they practically look the same.

and where is all this ultimate rhino love coming from? The guys even easier to beat the his 616 counterpart.

1.jump on back
2.remove power supply
3.???????
4.Profit

Ultimate Rhino, first of all, is like, 9 feet tall. Maybe taller. Plus he's got all those cybernetics.

Duh. That's what makes him cool. 616 has a stinky plastic Rhino suit. Puh-lease!

Black Adam
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ultimate Rhino, first of all, is like, 9 feet tall. Maybe taller. Plus he's got all those cybernetics.

Duh. That's what makes him cool. 616 has a stinky plastic Rhino suit. Puh-lease!

meh. The way it's drawn it's still looks basically the same as 616 but with shiny metal in between the arms and legs.

And I never really judged a characters coolness buy his costume....more of a powers and personality man myself smile

for all the shiny metal ultimate rhino is taken out even easier then his 616 counterpart.

samle
Heres a pic

samle
more pic more!

samle
Ultimate rhino Rules beer

Black Adam
Originally posted by samle
more pic more!

small pic. But that looks better. looks like an actual robot instead of just regular rhino with shiny metal arms....

still lame though.

samle
Your lame
:X:X:X

Black Adam
Your lame
:X:X:X

NO U!!

samle
you cock head

doctorstrongbad
Now now children. Can't we all just get along? Its almost Christmas and all. smile

Black Adam
you cock head

YOU CANADIAN!!! mad

doctorstrongbad
They might close this if you guys don't stop.

Black Adam
The moderators wouldn't dare close a topic concerning the all mighty Rhino. wink

doctorstrongbad
The moderators wouldn't dare close a topic concerning the all mighty Rhino. wink

You have a point there. hehe

symbiosis
YOU CANADIAN!!! mad

What's wrong with Canadians???

samle
Fine

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by symbiosis
What's wrong with Canadians??? Canadians are weird witch makes them competely awsome.

symbiosis
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Canadians are weird witch makes them competely awsome.

I can agree with that! lol wacko

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Canadians are weird witch makes them competely awsome.

Are they wierd? I thought they just talked funny. hehe

Yarr
616 Rhino > Ultimate Rhino.

Rhino had one of the coolest intro's in Spider-man. He was this crazy hired gone who we knew nothing about. Only that he was a guy in a Rhino suit trying to kidnap JJJ's son lol. His suit was a mystery, no one knew what it was and no one knew how to get it off of him. It was like the costume was part of him.

Thats what made the original golden age Rhino soo cool. It would have been cool if Bendis kept an intro much like that for Ultimate Rhino. Honestly though Im bias as I dont like Ultimate Spider-man that much. Although I love Ultimate everything else haha.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah he was awesome. The only reason he was never my fav is beacuse they make him act retardly stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.