Ultimates vs. Supreme Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
I believe the Supreme Power series are much like an Ultimate Title. Would they go well with the real Ultimates though?

Hyperion v. Thor
Doc Spectrum v. Iron Man
These are my fav. battles. List the outcomes of battles you make up. Treat this thread like a poll and a fan fic. I'll post my own, after getting inspiration from others first.

DrDoom
What's the lineup?

All of the Ultimates (which includes Hulk and Giant Man)? or the team that took down Thor (the battle would still include Thor on thier side tho)?

WAF3001
Supreme Power's current line-up vs. their Ultimate Counterparts. Here;s the Ultimates:
Thor
Captain America
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
(any others to go with SP)

DrDoom
Hype beats Thor.
Cap beats NHawk.
Quicksilver beats Blur (Pietro has more experience)
PP beats SW
Spectrum beats IM
"Fish girl" (I dunno if they changed Amphibian's name) beats BW.

If it's an even battle, SP wins, but if it's team vs. team Ultimates win.

WAF3001
1. Hyperion v. Thor or Hulk
2. Nighthawk v. Captain America or Nick Fury
3. Blur v. Quicksilver
4. Power Princess v. Scarlet Witch or Wasp
5. Doc. Spectrum v. Iron Man or Hank Pym
6. Amphibian v. Namor (gonna be in UFF)

Those're the battles

DrDoom
1.Hype, he could take Thor in a battle, and if Hulk started to overpower him he'd just fly/throw him into space.

2.If it's Cap--Cap. If Nick--Hawk.

3.Quicksilver, for reasons above.

4.PP, possibly SW if she gets lucky with a hex. Wasp could try to go into her ear like she did with Hulk--but PP would just spot her and fry her with her flash vision before she could, or just swallow her like Thor did.

5.Spectrum would rape Pym, and IM's 2.0 armor still isn't as powerful as his 616 version. Mebbe V5.0 or 6.0 could do it, but not the current.

6.Amph STOMPED PP, but I dunno how powerful they are going to make U Namor...so I dunno about this one.

WAF3001
Good points. I think Ultimate Namor will be awesome and a good match-up for Amphibian

GalacticStorm
Supreme power wins

WAF3001
What if it was all of the Ultimates vs. Supreme Power?

GalacticStorm
The ultimates are powered down from 616. Id go for Supreme Power still.

whirlysplat
Me to big grin I hope you are all reading my thread, I think the next topic will be comic revisions, good or bad ideabig grin

DarkCrawler
Hyperion would have chance himself.

WAF3001
I think all of the Ultimates would have a chance. Look at the votes. It's all tied up!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by WAF3001
I think all of the Ultimates would have a chance. Look at the votes. It's all tied up!
the statistical significance is 0 laughing out loud

WAF3001
it's two to two

Scoobless
as soon as Hyperion stomps Thor into the ground the Ultimates have zero chance of taking him down

olympian
Supreme Power all the way.

DrDoom
Yeah, SP wins.

I just re-read thier fights with Hulk/Thor. SP Hype would work Ultimate Thor, and The Ultimates alongside the European supersoldiers LOST to Thor. They were saved when Quicksilver got a lucky break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.