Doomsday vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
Doomsday only has one life...and this fight take place before the death of superman...so he can die of physical strength..who wins....debate

kgkg
DD dies.

Speed , Powers , Strength all Gladiator will beat the shit out of DD.

Read my sig smile

olympian
Death of Superman one?

He dies. And alot faster than he did against Supes.

kgkg
Confidence is the key my friends

olympian
DoS Doomsday doesnt win again none of the Top marvel guys anyway.

dvampire
If this is DOS Doomsday, then he loses very fast.

leonidas
kg, in ff 250, when his (BWHHAHAHAAHAH) 'confidence' dropped, invisible woman KO'D glads' overrated ass with a tiny jab of a force field!! what the hell's gonna happen to his (BWHAHAHAHAHAH) 'confidence' when dd keeps getting up from every single thing glads throws at him?? not sure? i can give a clue - see 1997 hulk annual. ko'd by sue storm. ko'd by thor (twice). ko'd by hulk. eaks out a win against old-style colossus. oh yeah, but he'll beat doomsday . . . with his track record, i actually like YOUR odds at beating him in a straight up fight, kg!

and great sig. glads can collapse stars? whoopee - supes 1000 000 can simply blow them out . . . heheh. and you tell ME to stick with what's been shown in comics . . .

dvampire
However if it's Hunters/Prey Doomsday than he wins. smile

yahman
Oh my god i would spend serious money for Doomsady to kicks this guys Shiar sphincter . Just to annoy KGKG.

Not like i dont like you Bro you are a sound guy ,but you like Glads wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink sad wink

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
kg, in ff 250, when his (BWHHAHAHAAHAH) 'confidence' dropped, invisible woman KO'D glads' overrated ass with a tiny jab of a force field!! what the hell's gonna happen to his (BWHAHAHAHAHAH) 'confidence' when dd keeps getting up from every single thing glads throws at him?? not sure? i can give a clue - see 1997 hulk annual. ko'd by sue storm. ko'd by thor (twice). ko'd by hulk. eaks out a win against old-style colossus. oh yeah, but he'll beat doomsday . . . with his track record, i actually like YOUR odds at beating him in a straight up fight, kg!

and great sig. glads can collapse stars? whoopee - supes 1000 000 can simply blow them out . . . heheh. and you tell ME to stick with what's been shown in comics . . .
Strong enough to collapse stars

FF------ when Gladiator fought Thor while he weak ------ still thor couldn't beat him.

Thor speed was so amped up that (they seem invisible to the naked eyes) still Gladiator while weak manage to scare Thor.

This is confident glad we talking about

The one that moves planet. nuff said

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)

yahman
"Strong enough to collapse stars

FF------ when Gladiator fought Thor while he weak ------ still thor couldn't beat him.

Thor speed was so amped up that (they seem invisible to the naked eyes) still Gladiator while weak manage to scare Thor.

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)"

hAHAHAHAHAAHhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahaha

Dude seriously !!!!!!!! laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by yahman
"Strong enough to collapse stars

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)"

hAHAHAHAHAAHhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahaha

Dude seriously !!!!!!!! laughing
i am serious it happend , read the comic , that's what it says

dvampire
Originally posted by kgkg
Strong enough to collapse stars

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)

But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder). smile

leonidas
<<But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder).>>

ah, the hits just keep coming . . . (GREAT nova reference!!)

but don't forget - he'd beat doomsday!

dvampire
<<But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder).>>

ah, the hits just keep coming . . . (GREAT nova reference!!)

but don't forget - he'd beat doomsday!

I think Gladiator whould lose to Doomsday IMO. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder). smile
Hulk - bad writing , it not surprising ( he was written like a moron)
Cannonball - Never got beat, and he wasn't trying to kill the guy
Blackbolt ------ not surprising either ------ his scream will knock out almost anyone
Gambit --------- Confidence

Remember glads wasn’t using his speed , or any lethal powers against any of them

this is confident Gladiator

the one that moves 100X lightspeed , move planets with easy.

you will toss a planet at DD and game over.

Bloodlust

dvampire
Hulk - bad writing , it not surprising ( he was written like a moron)
Cannonball - Never got beat, and he wasn't trying to kill the guy
Blackbolt ------ not surprising either ------ his scream will knock out almost anyone
Gambit --------- Confidence

Remember glads wasn’t using his speed , or any lethal powers against any of them

this is confident Gladiator

the one that moves 100X lightspeed , move planets with easy.

you will toss a planet at DD and game over.

Bloodlust

Doomsdays will Survive and continue to beat the crap out of him. He can travel that fast but he can't fight that fast. smile

Cosmic Cube

What's with all the Supes/Glads comparison leo?

Cosmic Cube
Doomsdays will Survive and continue to beat the crap out of him. He can travel that fast but he can't fight that fast. smile

BS. laughing Same can be said about Superman.

kgkg
lol not true he can travel and fight that fast

Thor/FF : were amp in speed that no one couldn't see him .

Gladiator saw them and fought Thor.

THat's confident Glad for you ------- and ya he was weak at that time

dvampire
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
BS. laughing Same can be said about Superman.

Superman travel and fight at high speeds, Gladiator does not. smile

dvampire
lol not true he can travel and fight that fast

Thor/FF : were amp in speed that no one couldn't see him .

Gladiator saw them and fought Thor.

THat's confident Glad for you ------- and ya he was weak at that time

I never seen him fight at superspeeds, I won't proof of that please. wink

leonidas
<<What's with all the Supes/Glads comparison leo?>>

all? there was just the one. glads and a narrator say glads can, er, rip stars apart. 1000 000 says he can blow them out - kind of like candles. kg accepts one, but not the other. just thought it was sort of funny, is all. and besides - hacking on glads is the easiest way to get kg goin'. these little gladiator threads are fun.

Cosmic Cube
Superman travel and fight at high speeds, Gladiator does not. smile

Never seen him fight at high speeds. I've seen him run fast, and fly fast, but I've never seen him fight at those speeds. Perhaps he can't.

kgkg
I never seen him fight at superspeeds, I won't proof of that please. wink
Read when he fights thor.

I think it's there first battle.

thor's speed were amp (he was invisible to the rest of the populous)

Gladiator being much faster than light was able to see them, and was able to fight thor , even when amp to such speeds

Much faster than mach

Gladiator is not limited like supes

dvampire
Never seen him fight at high speeds. I've seen him run fast, and fly fast, but I've never seen him fight at those speeds. Perhaps he can't.

Good night. He did against Imperiex, Mongul, Doomsday and countless others. smile

dvampire
Read when he fights thor.

I think it's there first battle.

thor's speed were amp (he was invisible to the rest of the populous)

Gladiator being much faster than light was able to see them, and was able to fight thor , even when amp to such speeds

Much faster than mach

Gladiator is not limited like supes

You know Supes is much faster than mach. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Good night. He did against Imperiex, Mongul, Doomsday and countless others. smile

Superman never really fought Imperiex itself.

dvampire
Superman never really fought Imperiex itself.

Superman fought him on Earth and in space with Doomsday. no expression

Cosmic Cube
Superman fought him on Earth and in space with Doomsday. no expression

You mean his probes? Superman needed the power of Kismet to defeat Imperiex itself.

Cosmic Cube
You know Supes is much faster than mach. big grin

Never seen him fight faster than Mach 1.

dvampire
You mean his probes? Superman needed the power of Kismet to defeat Imperiex itself.

I mean Imperiex. Once on Earth and in Space with Doomsday. smile

dvampire
Never seen him fight faster than Mach 1.

Supes is light speed. smile

Cosmic Cube
Supes is light speed. smile

Not according to him.

I've never seen Superman fight any faster than Mach 1.

dvampire
Not according to him.

I've never seen Superman fight any faster than Mach 1.

Than you need to read more Superman comics (even though you know Supes is light speed). wink

Cosmic Cube
Than you need to read more Superman comics

Don't we all?

(even though you know Supes is light speed). wink

Honestly I don't. Teach me.

I've never seen Superman fight anywhere near as fast as he flies/runs. Show me, teacher.

dvampire
Don't we all?

Honestly I don't. Teach me.

I've never seen Superman fight anywhere near as fast as he flies/runs. Show me, teacher.

I guess I'll leave that to Snoop sense I don't have a scanner. big grin

Cosmic Cube
I guess I'll leave that to Snoop sense I don't have a scanner. big grin

Good ole, snoop... I think he uses a digital camera, anyway. wink

dvampire
Good ole, snoop... I think he uses a digital camera, anyway. wink

He's the right guy for the job. wink

snoopdogg
Not according to him.

I've never seen Superman fight any faster than Mach 1. Yea right.

Bullets are faster than mach 1 genius. If he can move his hands fast enough to catch them he can move his hands fast enough to punch somebody.

snoopdogg
Superman never really fought Imperiex itself. Trivia time.

Who is he fighting at superspeed in this pic?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Trivia time.

Who is he fighting at superspeed in this pic?

Darkseid in a retro gold-rimmed costume?

dvampire
big grin cool smile

Looks faster than mach 1 too me. yes

snoopdogg
Once DD keeps coming at Gladiator he will loose his self-esteem and lay down like some chinese hooker. Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
big grin cool smile

Looks faster than mach 1 too me. yes

Not to me. stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Not to me. stick out tongue Thats because you dont want to beleive it Cosmic.

Show a scan of Gladiator having 5 different images to his opponents one. Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Thats because you dont want to beleive it Cosmic.

Show a scan of Gladiator having 5 different images to his opponents one. Happy Dance

Mach 1 is 770 mph. That's fast enough to have multiple images. It depends on the artist.

Mach 1.
Happy Dance

snoopdogg
Mach 1 is 770 mph. That's fast enough to have multiple images. It depends on the artist.

Mach 1.
Happy Dance Bullets are mach 3 or much higher. He catches them effortlessly. Happy Dance

dvampire

Mach 1.
Happy Dance

Light speed! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

snoopdogg

Mach 1.
Happy Dance Gladiator dont have multiple images so does that mean he is slower than mach 1? Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Multiple images lmao. laughing

Spiderman can do that.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 big grin

'Mach Uno'. Happy Dance

snoopdogg
Somehow I don think that pic is supposed to show superhuman speed but if you say Spiderman is eual to Superman in speed then.............................. sick

KillAll
spiderman has been depicted as having a few of himself and almost being able to punch multiple spots on his opponents at -nearly- the same time.

gladiator has had way more "multiple" images in his fight with eric masterson thor. prolly more than 20 multiple images. he was moving well over 700 ish miles per hour.

Cosmic Cube
Somehow I don think that pic is supposed to show superhuman speed but if you say Spiderman is eual to Superman in speed then.............................. sick

Multiple images means nothing. That's my point.

olympian
"Trivia time.

Who is he fighting at superspeed in this pic?"

An imperiex probe maybe.......?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by olympian
"Trivia time.

Who is he fighting at superspeed in this pic?"

An imperiex probe maybe.......?

I thought the same thing. Probes look like Imperiex. I remember Imperiex being bigger.

olympian
Yup. The probes are tiny compared with the real one. And Superman did fough more than once against probes. Now figthing against the real one, only if sundipped and thats "if".

Cosmic Cube
Yup. The probes are tiny compared with the real one. And Superman did fough more than once against probes. Now figthing against the real one, only if sundipped and thats "if".

Sundipped? Hah. It took all of Kismet's energy to crack open Imperiex. Sundipped Supes ain't doing nothing to Imperiex.

olympian
Its setteled then, he never fough against the real Imperex. wink

kgkg
Multiple images lmao. laughing

Spiderman can do that.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 big grin

'Mach Uno'. Happy Dance
laughing

snoopdogg
Its setteled then, he never fough against the real Imperex. wink Try reading Superman #153 before you make judgment wink

That was the real deal.

olympian
Did he fought it alone or with help.

Regular Supes or not wink

snoopdogg
Did he fought it alone or with help.

Regular Supes or not wink It was post-crisis Superman. He was fighting Imperiex all by himself but Mongul attacked Imperiex at the same time and he grabbed Mongul and tossed him. Superman aborted the fight to save Mongul.

Superman had Imperiex staggered with his insane fighting speed.

Do you guys know what a probe is?

olympian
Im not asking if its post crisis Superman. Of course it is.

Im asking if he was sundipped or powered up.

And yeah i know what a probe is, its something that got busted by Black Ligthing`s powers.

dvampire
Im not asking if its post crisis Superman. Of course it is.

Im asking if he was sundipped or powered up.

And yeah i know what a probe is, its something that got busted by Black Ligthing`s powers.

Imperiex is Black and Gold, that's Imperiex Supes fighting. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.