nihilus vs njo luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
can nihilus kill luke? im wondering if any one could kill njo luke without difficulty.

Darth_Rankkor
hmm, 1st off I think this was discussed already. 2nd Nihilus would absorb lukes power and use him as a tooth pick

darth vraya
darth rankkor's right nihilus would just suck the force out of luke easy

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth vraya
darth rankkor's right nihilus would just suck the force out of luke easy

"hmmm... I sense that the power of the grill is strong in him. He would make a fine burger cook." - this one is to justify the toothpick line... few sleep hours makes this to one.

Human Vader
Now hold on, much like we don't the extent of Sion's "invincibility", we also don't know what it takes for Nihilus to "eat" something through the Force. Perhaps it make take some time, prehaps he has to somehow meditate, anythings possible, since we aren't told exactly how he "eats" things in the game. I mean it could just be an extended form of Force Drain, meaning more experienced and powerful characters like Luke for example, would be able to fight it off. It's hard to decide on this battle because we don't know enough about Nihilus' "eating" abilities.

Darth_Rankkor
I can't say about his Fighting habilities but for what I've seen from luke .... Don't know, hard to say it is LOLOL OMG I JUST SOUNDED LIKE YODA. (brush mouth with alcohol)

darth vraya
Originally posted by Human Vader
Now hold on, much like we don't the extent of Sion's "invincibility", we also don't know what it takes for Nihilus to "eat" something through the Force. Perhaps it make take some time, prehaps he has to somehow meditate, anythings possible, since we aren't told exactly how he "eats" things in the game. I mean it could just be an extended form of Force Drain, meaning more experienced and powerful characters like Luke for example, would be able to fight it off. It's hard to decide on this battle because we don't know enough about Nihilus' "eating" abilities.

I don't think so. If you play Kotor 2 on the darkside, once you have defeated the masters you suck out their remaining life. now think of that on an expanded scale and thats more than likely what nihilus does mad

Darth_Janus
Nihilus' Force absorbing power is ridiculously different from what a typical Force user would be used to, meaning even Luke or Yoda would be initially caught off guard. And since he can drain a whole planet (Without any of the Miraluka or the Jedi onplanet defeating him or distracting him) entirely, I would imagine Luke would be his afternoon snack.

darth vraya
AMEN!!!! laughing out loud

Human Vader
Yes, but we still don't know how long it would take Nihilus to use his ability. Like I said before, he may need to prepare for it somehow or meditate while he does it. I doubt he could just eat someones Force presence with a snap of his fingers. Even given just a minute or so, I'm sure Luke could defeat Nihilus.

darth vraya
nihilus could maybe stall luke while preparing the drain

(it's what i did to beat sion, just run away until you have enough fp to attack again)

Fishy
Yes, but we still don't know how long it would take Nihilus to use his ability. Like I said before, he may need to prepare for it somehow or meditate while he does it. I doubt he could just eat someones Force presence with a snap of his fingers. Even given just a minute or so, I'm sure Luke could defeat Nihilus.

All evidence shows against it

- Jedi faced him and died when he isn't even strong. He would lose without his eating thing.
- He ate an entire planet filled with force users and Jedi and they didn't notice him.
- When the Exile absorbs the force he does it in a second, Nihilus is far more powerful in it then he is.

Darth_Janus
Fishy took the words right out of my mouth. Nihilus' ability is almost instantaneous on a one-on-one level. And that's because it's just a deviation of the regular Force drain power available in the game.

Darth Kronos
vraya ur soo noob *in a faggy voice* " all i did was run away until my fp came back...F-ing noob!!! i didn't even heal once "without" form II and withough using enlightenment...u weak fool!!!

darth vraya
It's not my fault that a consular/jedi master can't fight for shit

Darth Kronos
HA! i used consular too! U FOOL... laughing i laugh at ur incopitence to play ideo games....omg u suck!!! and u beat the game?

Fishy
Who the **** do you think you are? Now stop pissing me off and post about the topic or stop posting.

darth vraya
yeah listen to the senior member Kronos stop pissing him off. I've seen his pissed off posts and they're not pretty

Darth Kronos
HA! cosulars have the craziest forcer points in the whole game fool + u were lightside omfg ur so noob laughing

Darth Kronos
aiight my bad i'll stop

darth vraya
when I played darkside I beat his ass down just not lightside and i've learned my lesson... LIGHTSIDE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishy
You really should learn to piss off, make a ****ing post worth reading or just **** off already. Seriously, is this your only goal in live? Posting in forums trying to piss people off, if so congratulations go screw your dog in the ass again to celebrate you pulled it off. If you have any better reason to be alive then start doing that already. Or at least make a thread about Kotor 2 and noobs stop destroying this one.

darth vraya
now back to the point nighilus would win because he would consume Luke in 5 seconds flat

Emperor Revan

Lord Vader's right. Just because it hints at it a little in the game doesn't mean he's unstoppable. We never see him "eat" anyone.

His own power corrupted and weakened him according to the game and that's why the Exile could beat him. I don't see any reason why stronger characters couldn't either.

Fishy
Originally posted by Fishy
All evidence shows against it

- Jedi faced him and died when he isn't even strong. He would lose without his eating thing.
- He ate an entire planet filled with force users and Jedi and they didn't notice him.
- When the Exile absorbs the force he does it in a second, Nihilus is far more powerful in it then he is.

I think that says enough

darth vraya
YAYYY!!!! someone agreed with me

Darth_Janus
Emperor, he was weakened because he tried to feed on the Exile, who was actually himself. Nihilus is a Force shade of sorts, created by the Exile's "wound" in the Force.

Darth Kronos
Eporor Revan i think Nihilus is Kinda weak..like the exile i played with (the asian chick with the beads in her blueish black hair) i beat Nihilus without healing or Enlightenment so..the whole corrupting power was smart and correct but the exile didn't really need it

Fishy
He did not corrupt his power, he had no choice in the matter. Nihilus wanted to eat him but could not do so. The exile was a wound in the force already you can't eat nothing and make it nothing. Its impossible, so thats why Nihilus lost. If the exile would have been normal, just as normal as any normal person then Nihilus would have owned his ass.

Darth Kronos
True...true...damn how come you always hvae to win the arguments?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
Eporor Revan i think Nihilus is Kinda weak..like the exile i played with (the asian chick with the beads in her blueish black hair) i beat Nihilus without healing or Enlightenment so..the whole corrupting power was smart and correct but the exile didn't really need it

How easily you beat a game character doesn't mean spit for their abilities. In KOTOR II, you can level up indefinately at the Korriban tomb of Ludo Kressh, meaning I could be a level 40 Sith and beat Kreia with three hits, but she's still superior to three jedi masters. Also, Revan has difficulty (depending on your equipment, game stats, and such) defeating some people in KOTOR I, and yet he could (If we were to apply his actual talent) beat that whole game scenario by himself with just a vibroblade. Don't rely on your game play experience for rational reasons on this subforum. Ahem.

Emperor Revan
Responding to Janus' first post:

Firstly, that is mere speculation an not proven. Second, he doesn't always try to feed on the Exile, just like you don't necessarily have to take his mask. Surely he would've just eaten Visas if the Exile failed. Next, when he does try to absorb the Exile, and the Exile specifically says "Even now the hunger is consuming you. Just as Kreia knew it would."

My theory: Nihilus hadn't fed in so long his power had considerably weakened and by that time the Exile was too powerful and could resist the effect. I don't know if you noticed but when he uses drain, it does next to nothing.

darth vraya
that's logical I suppose

Darth_Janus
Again, the Exile is a wound in the Force. He cannot be drawn upon; in fact, he draws upon others, as the Jedi masters say and even Kreia hints at. Now, Visas can be drained dry, and easily too. Canderous is not even visible to Nihilus' hungry eyes, but it is not the hunger that defeats Nihilus. It simply drives him to try and feed from any source, and the source was the exile. And the exile's natural immunity to Nihilus' drain is exactly why he is chosen to beat the sith lord, and why Kreia herself just didn't whup Nihilus' ass.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Again, the Exile is a wound in the Force. He cannot be drawn upon; in fact, he draws upon others, as the Jedi masters say and even Kreia hints at. Now, Visas can be drained dry, and easily too. Canderous is not even visible to Nihilus' hungry eyes, but it is not the hunger that defeats Nihilus. It simply drives him to try and feed from any source, and the source was the exile. And the exile's natural immunity to Nihilus' drain is exactly why he is chosen to beat the sith lord, and why Kreia herself just didn't whup Nihilus' ass.

Now you're going against what it said directly in the game. Kreia even knew the hunger was consuming him. Next, I don't see how you can say the Exile can't be drawn from. So he's a wound but so is Nihilus, doesn't mean you have special immunities. secondly, yes the Exile redeveloped his connection to the Force more quickly because of the bonds he made with his companions but also from all the enemies he defeated. Lastly, Force drain DOES work on the Exile whether from Nihilus or anyone else.

Darth_Janus
You're starting to bore me with the same song and dance, Emperor. Now, I know you're particular about playing devil's advocate. I respect that. But I am NOT going against the game. I've beaten KOTOR II easily eight times. I would HOPE I would get the big picture. And I am not the only person who shares this view; I'm just the only one arguing with you right now. Here's my offer:

I won't budge on my position one bit until you can prove to me (to even make me second guess) that it was the hunger DIRECTLY that made Nihilus weak and not trying to drain the Exile. Feel free to take your time.

Human Vader
I'm sorry master, but i have to go with Janus on this one. The Exile is immune to certain things that would affect him through the Force. This is shown when Nihilus tries to eat him and when Kreia tries to use Force Waves to kill him as she did the jeedai masters. the force waves knocked him out because he was linked to the force quite a bit, but still not truly dependent on it, thatshow he survived both Sith Lords. As Janus said, there was nothing for Nihilus to feed on because the Exile didnt gain back all his Force sensitivity until after he killed Nihilus.

darth vraya
well It was never said in the game that Nihilus used an advanced force drain power he just consumed the force from enemies

Human Vader
and that's not even what we're discussing now............

Darth_Janus
But it's the animation they used, of course.

darth vraya
yeah I guess

Emperor Revan
Uh, the game? It says that yet nothing about the Exile being immune to all drain life powers even though he's clearly not. Talk to Kreia about Nihilus and she says something like that. There's way too little on Nihilus for either of us to 'prove' much at all. You can't prove he can eat anyone, it's just your opinion.

Now if you want 'proof', then the closest thing I can offer is to talk to Kreia with enough influence, ask her about the Sith who hunt us and then ask about Nihilus, follow all of the options. You'll get your answers there.

Darth_Janus
Already did. Hell, I know the infinite Kreia loop. I got everything out of her. And it's not drain life, it's drain force, or more properly (Since it's not an ability fit into the game mechanics) it's drain essence. The animation is like drain life or drain force, but it is neither. And if Nihilus' hunger would destroy him, why the need for an eventual confrontation, as Kreia has said so many times? And why would the Exile need to? Why would she or Sion or even Revan just not destroy Nihilus, if his power is so slow and can be blocked?

Human Vader
Because Kreia knew the Exile was the only one who could defeat him, He was the only one who didnt rely on the force to survive, which when fighting Nihilus is a major weakness.

Emperor Revan
Already did. Hell, I know the infinite Kreia loop. I got everything out of her. And it's not drain life, it's drain force, or more properly (Since it's not an ability fit into the game mechanics) it's drain essence. The animation is like drain life or drain force, but it is neither. And if Nihilus' hunger would destroy him, why the need for an eventual confrontation, as Kreia has said so many times? And why would the Exile need to? Why would she or Sion or even Revan just not destroy Nihilus, if his power is so slow and can be blocked?

Kreia says several times that the power is consuming him and will eventually kill him. She wants the Exile to kill him because if Nihilus isn't stopped, he will feed on the Republic and the galaxy eventually before his inevitable death. Now, she also says that the process is sometimes slow, as with his crew. All this is in the follow up and is worth hearing again.

Lord Vader: You are forgiven. You can express your opinions as you very well should, just support them well my powerful apprentice.

Darth_Janus
Meh. I won't piss and moan on this anymore... You're not gonna believe what I have to say up until this point, so why bother, really?

Emperor Revan
Meh. I won't piss and moan on this anymore... You're not gonna believe what I have to say up until this point, so why bother, really?

Vice versa here. I guess we're just too stubborn.

Human Vader
Plus theres no really evidence to support either theory, though I still agree with Janus

Emperor Revan
Yes, there really is no evidence to support either theory (though I think there's more leaning toward mine since Kreia and the Exile believe it, but not enough evidence I guess) I think it really comes down to opinions here. If you believe Nihilus can't drain everyone instantly then NJO Luke wins. If you do believe that than Nihilus wins.

Human Vader
Yes but how did the Exile survive Kreia's force waves? The basis of that attack is to severe the force users connection to the force, thus killed him by taking away the very thing he depends on to survive. But the Exile didnt die, why is that? Because he was not connected to the force. The same theory can be applied to hy he survived Nihilus "eating". Thats not substantial evidence, but I think it's better than Kreia's word, she tends to contradict herself quite a bit.

Emperor Revan
Kreia does contradict herself at times, but the force waves has me slightly confused. Are you talking about the end when she uses that power that looks like drain life? If so then it's quite clear that she meant the Exile to live, since she bends down and continues to talk to him instead of stabbing him with a lightsaber or something.

Darth_Janus
Good point. I don't think she hit him with the wave; just paralyzed him. She could not kill the Exile with the bond still so strong. I believe (And this is just IMO) that the bond was severed because A) Kreia went fully to the dark side, which is proven to severe force bonds in Eu before and B) Nihilus is defeated and the Exile becomes whole, reestablishing his connection with the Force.

That reminds me: Emperor, weren't you on the little Fishy-led group that brought that theory to this forum?

Emperor Revan
Good point. I don't think she hit him with the wave; just paralyzed him. She could not kill the Exile with the bond still so strong. I believe (And this is just IMO) that the bond was severed because A) Kreia went fully to the dark side, which is proven to severe force bonds in Eu before and B) Nihilus is defeated and the Exile becomes whole, reestablishing his connection with the Force.

That reminds me: Emperor, weren't you on the little Fishy-led group that brought that theory to this forum?

I don't agree with either for a couple reasons. A) Kreia forces the Exile to go after her or she will simply kill herself which will kill the Exile as well. It's shown better in dark side but that is a fact. B) The Exile has reestablished HIS connection to the Force, it says so dozens of times during the game by different people. His bonds made him stronger, but he could feel the Force himself and not just use what others have. Otherwise, when he goes after Nihilus, he should only be able to use Visas' power and therefore be as weak as her right? And why would that stop Nihilus from instantly eating the Force that's passing through him that isn't his but he can still use?

And no I was not on that group, I am basically the leader against it actually. Fishy and I have debated about it several times already.

Darth_Janus
Fair enough.

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Kreia says several times that the power is consuming him and will eventually kill him. She wants the Exile to kill him because if Nihilus isn't stopped, he will feed on the Republic and the galaxy eventually before his inevitable death. Now, she also says that the process is sometimes slow, as with his crew. All this is in the follow up and is worth hearing again.

Lord Vader: You are forgiven. You can express your opinions as you very well should, just support them well my powerful apprentice.

Just asnwer me one question.

Kreia is almost as powerful as the Exile if not more powerful. She was defeated in half a second without Nihilus trying. The Exile was not more powerful then Kreia was when he faced Nihilus so why could he kill him when Kreia could not? Why didn't Revan kill him? Why didn't Sion ever try?

If you can find a logical answer to all those questions I will give your theory a chance... But right now? I don't think its true.

darth fury
OK nihilus is a strong force sucking thing and he sucked the force from a planet.But njo luke is the most powerful force user ever who are we to say that he isnt more powerful than all the force users on the planet put together. I reckon it would take a while for nihilus to eat his force power then njo could kill him.
alternitivly(sorry for spellin) luke may be able to use the instant kill thing but i do not no to what extent he can use it to.

Lord Mader
Nihilus is powerful with is eating force powers but i think luke could maybe pull this off somehow, luke would struggle. Its like one of those moments in movies Nihilus says "I killed your family i hate them all, u have failed the jedi everything u have done you have failed! Now u ill die" Something like that.... Then Luke says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" And luke might do something "magical" that would defeat him.

Darth Windu
Chill.

Fishy
Can't people just accept that Luke can not defeat everything.

Darth_Janus
Dude, we live in a world where people can't agree on religion, sports scores, and dinner. What makes you think they will agree to NJO Luke, the proverbial horse that everyone's ego-based bet is riding on, is mortal and fallible? Half of these people probably play games with stratgey guides, cheat codes, and Game Genie, for crying out loud...

Fishy
Good point

Darth_Janus
I try.

Apex512
"Try not. Do, or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Darth_Janus
"Oooteenie!" -Jawa

darth-yoda
i played kotor the first time and got up 2 the first planet i chose nar shadarr i was using a game guide the offical 1 and got bored and went to play another game anyway later that year i played it with out the guide from scratch and finished it in two days from then on i will never use a game guide

Great Vengeance
Nihilus wins without any problem at all.

Darth Plagues
Yeah, Darth Nihilus can beat anybody...except the Exile. It depends on how fast Darth Nihilus can do his power, but I'm going to presume that he/she can use it pretty fast, so Luke loses this match.

Emperor Revan
Just asnwer me one question.

Kreia is almost as powerful as the Exile if not more powerful. She was defeated in half a second without Nihilus trying. The Exile was not more powerful then Kreia was when he faced Nihilus so why could he kill him when Kreia could not? Why didn't Revan kill him? Why didn't Sion ever try?

If you can find a logical answer to all those questions I will give your theory a chance... But right now? I don't think its true.

First, we don't know how powerful Kreia is in her first reign compared to her second. Revan by the end of KOTOR is more powerful than during his first reign so it's highly possible the same is true with Kreia. Now, the Exile was at the very least, close to Nihilus' power. Now as I have stated, the reason that Nihilus lost is because his own eating power was weakening him and killing him slowly. That is exactly what Kreia and the Exile say. By this time Nihilus could still use his power, (start of my theory) but either he was too weak to 'eat' the Exile, the Exile had become too powerful, or both is my theory.

Now why didn't Revan kill him? Extremely simple, he was off in the unknown regions fighting the ancient sith who he considered to be a much greater threat. (If Revan wanted Nihilus dead he would either blow his ship up with his infinite fleet, land and plant mines like the Exile did without facing him, or he would probably find some way of beating him.) Why didn't Sion try to kill him? Again, this is very simple, the two had joined forces. There's no point in Sion killing his partner.

Fishy
During all of Kotor 2 we never see Kreia her real power unless she is alone. She did not become more powerful she did not learn anything new, she just limited herself during Kotor 2 while near the Exile to make sure he still had to things and it wasn't easy. Look at her I mean when you arrive on Dantooine for the last time she is still weak and then suddenly she destroys 3 masters. A few days later without any extra fighting she is suddenly Sion his master and the most powerful person in the game? Bullshit she never used her power.

Now if Revan could have killed him so easily then why did he let others do it. Afterall Kreia got the Ebon Hawk T3-M4 and all that crap for a reason and you are not going to convince me Revan just left them all behind and Kreia just happened to find them. Thats absolute crap. Revan wanted Nihilus dead, and you can not consider an army a greater threat then a single person that can and will destroy everything if you let him live. It would have been Revan's highest priority.

Emperor Revan
Kreia says she was stripped of her power so I don't think she was totally limiting herself but pretty soon she would've.

Kreia says he left the Ebon Hawk behind because he knew he would not need them. Kreia had 4 years to somehow stumble upon the Ebon Hawk and I don't much care how she did it. Revan did NOT want Nihilus dead, he probably didn't even know he existed. According to Bastila's holocron (Bastila would know I think) she says that when he recovered his full memories he remembered some technique or something that the ancient Sith had been using to coerce the Mandalorians into fighting in the first place. Now if that's not convincing enough to you, talk to Canderous in the first game saying the right things and in one of his first talks he will say that the Sith came to us with an offer. Fight in a war that would be legendary or something like that.

Bastila says Revan left the unknown Regions to look for this. Now, if Revan wanted Nihilus dead, why did he abandon the Star Forge and Bastila? Why did he leave the known regions? That does NOT sound like Revan's style at all. He wouldn't simply abandon everything to go hide in a corner. Even if he did go to Kreia, she probably would've mentioned something to the Exile.

Now, like I said, Revan probably didn't even know Nihilus existed. After all, even 3 years after the end of the Mandalorian wars, Nihilus hadn't done anything. Even 5 years after the war when Revan left known space, Nihilus hadn't done anything. It was only AFTER Revan left that Kreia tracked his last presence to Malachor V, where she began to teach Nihilus and Sion.

Your speculation is okay, but it's going right up against facts from the game.

Fishy
First of all, Kreia was stripped of her power long ago. Listen to it again.

What Bastila says is true, you are right about that but why would Revan not know of Nihilus in someway? T3 obviously still listens to Revan, so there has to be a reason for T3 to be there.

Canderous was talking about the war with Exar Kun, not about the Mandelorian wars.

Kreia would not have mentioned Revan to the Exile because she did not know where he was exactly, Kreia said Revan visited her again and then he left to the unknown regions she does not know where. I am not saying Revan is hiding, I am just saying that he does what he has to do because he can't do the other thing, kill Nihilus.

It does not go against the facts in game because the game does not give facts about anything like that.

Emperor Revan
First of all, Kreia was stripped of her power long ago. Listen to it again.

What Bastila says is true, you are right about that but why would Revan not know of Nihilus in someway? T3 obviously still listens to Revan, so there has to be a reason for T3 to be there.

Canderous was talking about the war with Exar Kun, not about the Mandelorian wars.

Kreia would not have mentioned Revan to the Exile because she did not know where he was exactly, Kreia said Revan visited her again and then he left to the unknown regions she does not know where. I am not saying Revan is hiding, I am just saying that he does what he has to do because he can't do the other thing, kill Nihilus.

It does not go against the facts in game because the game does not give facts about anything like that.

Kreia was stripped of her power from Nihilus and Sion

I already told you why Revan wouldn't know of Nihilus and it's proven from the game and chronicles.

Possibly but I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Mandalorian war.

Kreia DID NOT say Revan visited her again, she clearly says that if Revan had asked she might've gone too. Next, Revan was already gone by the time she went to Malachor V to try and find him. Chronicles say so.

Revan doesn't even know Nihilus exists and he was far too busy in the unknown Regions by the time Nihilus made himself known. Like Kreia said, Revan knew the true war was against the ancient Sith, not against the Republic.

There are facts to disprove many of your theories but you still continue to think Revan feared Nihilus and went to Kreia for help. There is NOTHING in the game or chronicles to even hint at that. Second, the game has many more reasons stating where Revan is and why he left. You're throwing all of that out to try and make up something about Revan fearing Nihilus that has not one single bit of evidence for from the game or chronicles.

(Sorry if I'm getting a little agitated.)

Fishy
EV play the game again.

Kreia says that after he learned everything he came back to learn the final lesson of how to leave the Jedi for ever.

meaning one of two things, it could have been during the Mandelorian wars when he went DS but I doubt that. Or it could have been after he had regained his power. Kreia gives no definite time on this and its just speculation on either side.

She also says, I was stripped of my power long ago, and I know how it is to walk around without power.

Sion realises that she respects the Exile because he too knows how it is, but explain this to me. If Kreia is without her power how come she can do amazing things and learn them in just seconds and then forget them again. Throughout the game she is not as powerful as she is in the movies when she wants to use her power.

Instantly killing 3 Jedi Masters? She would never be able to do that if she had the power she had in the game at that time. She limited herself.

Emperor Revan
EV play the game again.

Kreia says that after he learned everything he came back to learn the final lesson of how to leave the Jedi for ever.

meaning one of two things, it could have been during the Mandelorian wars when he went DS but I doubt that. Or it could have been after he had regained his power. Kreia gives no definite time on this and its just speculation on either side.

She also says, I was stripped of my power long ago, and I know how it is to walk around without power.

Sion realises that she respects the Exile because he too knows how it is, but explain this to me. If Kreia is without her power how come she can do amazing things and learn them in just seconds and then forget them again. Throughout the game she is not as powerful as she is in the movies when she wants to use her power.

Instantly killing 3 Jedi Masters? She would never be able to do that if she had the power she had in the game at that time. She limited herself.

Revan came back to learn more from Kreia when he was still a Jedi. She says that he learned from Zhar and a couple others but even after that, he returned to learn more from me. (She is describing Revan as a padawan) so it's not speculation.

Next, Kreia says that Nihilus and Sion stripped her of her power.

She had some of her power by the start of 2 and was surely holding some power back but I don't think she was already tottally powerful by then. In either case I don't think it matters because Revan's power increased from his first reign without much knowledge and mostly just from constant combat. Kreia's power could easily have done the same thing.

Darth_Janus
Alright, this is getting ridiculous... Both of you.

Emperor, a few things:

Kreia lost her power SOMEWHERE in the timefframe between game one and game two. Chronologically, I think it's about five years. But then she says SPECIFICALLY that the Exile is regaining his/her connection to the Force via herself. So if she was stripped of power to the point of being weak, she would not have enough to reawaken the Exile to the Force. Specifically, I think Kreia researched knowledge of intense Force chains in order to rewaken the Exile, meaning she would have to have regained some if not most of her potential power back. Of course, for all we know Nihilus drained Kreia for a short time (As in, during the time it took for her apprentices to whup her ass) and no longer. After all, nihilus' ability is in draining ability, but if it is definate (assuming he doesn't kill the host) or temporary is never said. So we could speculate that her experience with being powerless was from Nihilus attacking her. After all, he did make the first move.

Now, whether Revan knew about Nihilus or not we may not know at this time. But from all the evidence I've seen, the forum boards on Obsidian bristling with speculation, and the fact that T3 is working on some sort of orders (Going so far as to voicelock the navicomputer, shock HK in attempt to keep information secret, and god knows what else), I would bet my money on the fact that he does know something regarding the issue and he wanted Kreia to check it out. And that's it for now; these phone calls at work are driving me ****ing crazy... This took an hour to type.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.