Commercials are pissing me off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
I am so ticked off at the advertising the great nation of France allows to go on the airwaves, I just saw a commercial for this weight loss pill thingy, some ***** took a guys bottle of pills and walks up to her girlfriend and asked "Do you take this?" "Why yes it helps me keep the pounds off, were did you get this bottle" "inside, why do you ask?" Oh no!" Then a large black man walks toward the *****, why the hell did she steal some stupid pills anyways, was she wanting to get high!?

Another commercial that pisses me off are these microwaveable meals, like "souffle in two minutes" A woman is eating it with her friend, and the friend asks "How do make this?" "It's a secret" Then she blinks, wouldn't it be benificiary to tell the woman were to get her microwaveable souffles so that she'd go and buy some herself without bothering her friend for any!?

The only good commercials now are for Burger King and Geico, they actually give me a laugh every now and then, bears shitting and dancing in a forest don't.

Mist
i havent watched tv for like 3 months.

Clovie
the most idiotic advert i saw on tv recently is about guy telling his son to go rob a bank so he can get self a car blink

botankus
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I am so ticked off at the advertising the great nation of France allows to go on the airwaves, I just saw a commercial for this weight loss pill thingy, some ***** took a guys bottle of pills and walks up to her girlfriend and asked "Do you take this?" "Why yes it helps me keep the pounds off, were did you get this bottle" "inside, why do you ask?" Oh no!" Then a large black man walks toward the *****, why the hell did she steal some stupid pills anyways, was she wanting to get high!?

Another commercial that pisses me off are these microwaveable meals, like "souffle in two minutes" A woman is eating it with her friend, and the friend asks "How do make this?" "It's a secret" Then she blinks, wouldn't it be benificiary to tell the woman were to get her microwaveable souffles so that she'd go and buy some herself without bothering her friend for any!?

These 2 commercials sound like U.S. commercials from the '70's.

My favorite is for what I think is the Volkswagon Jetta where he's got all of the business executives in the car and they've just reviewed all of the information. Then the boss wants to turn on the radio to catch some scores and the driver's got loud death metal (sounds like Cannibal Corpse) playing. Classic!

Darth Nauj
tv is boring messed I perfer to read or go outside

s|m
I hate tv for the following reasons:
They interrupt movies every 10 minutes to show commercials for:

- detergents, where some old annoying hag shows off how incredibly smart she is for using some type of detergent.

- Tampons. No comment needed.

- Yogurt and other "healthy" products. Some mom comes to her kids and asks them if they want a treat. She gives them some yogurt and they go like "WOW!!!" or "YEEEY!"; I mean, come on... what kind of kid likes that sh*t more than candy erm?

- Shampoo; where a couple of b*tches talk, and one of them starts complaing about how nasty her hair is (like anyone cares), and the other one sugests a shampoo and starts throwing her hair around to show us, the viewers, how nice her hair is erm

- Certain beer commercials, which always have to contain a group of guys and a sl*t or two.

And the list continues...

Darth Nauj
^^exactly. All I see know is commercials about kotex, tampons etc. then laundry detergents and the thing I hate most of all ZANTRAX3. I swear i hate that commercial. all diet pills and loosing weight suck ass

DarkCanadian
There's only a couple of good commercials. Like that new Jarome Iginla Nike ad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.