super sonic vs. metal mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
We all seen Sonic vs Mario, but who will win when Sonic gathers all seven chaos emeralds and become Super Sonic and Mario puts on the metal cap and becomes Metal Mario. Both have 50 seconds to defeat one another. No additionly time is added. The setting is the last boss fight arena in Super Mario 64. The objective is too knock their opponent off the edge.

Mako Victim
Super Sonic would beat the $%** right outta him!!! Metal Mario's pretty tough, but come one man.. It's SUPER SONIC laughing laughing evil face

General Zodiac
SONIC FOREVER!!!!

Mako Victim
If I remember right, when Sonic becomes Super Sonic he can't die or get hurt until his ring count dropes down to zero... So Mario really couldn't do anything to hurt him

General Zodiac
Niether can Metal Mario. You want to knock off your opponent from the ring.

Hoshi
if the time is so limited i would say it would be a draw

General Zodiac
Sonic can do a lot in 50 seconds.

SaTsuJiN
the arena would matter alot too.. is there ring-outs?.. or a spiked pit? or something that would help either side to get some kind of leverage?

General Zodiac
The setting is a smalled version of the final boss arena of Super Mario 64. The objective is to knock your opponent off the arena.

shadow12
super sonic

General Zodiac
Cool.

punkrocker666
sonic could kik marios ass any day and mario would b 2 sslow to catch sonic

WAF3001
Sonic'll always beat Mario. Next ur gonna say metal mario w/ hammer vs. hyper sonic. Sonic will always win!

General Zodiac
hyper sonic has a move that destroys all enemies around him.

M Hoshi 89
that would be light speed dash wouldnt it?

General Zodiac
No it's just a flash. Lightspeed dash needs rings and attack needs a line of targets. Hyper Sonic has that kill where all he has to do is jump. He may travel too fast to see or he was just standing their. Who knows.

M Hoshi 89
i think a more apropriate topic would be super sonic vs mario with the power of the star

General Zodiac
Why? Power Star just makes Mario invincible just like Metal Mario is.

WAF3001
Go Sonic

M Hoshi 89
but with the star powers mario doesnt get slow like metal mario , and he can destroy anything he touches

WAF3001
but not completely

General Zodiac
So can Super Sonic. And he doesn't get too slow.

CorderaMitchell
Hyper sonic, unfair to make this thread to favor sonic....

General Zodiac
It's Super Sonic in the fight not Hyper. And Metal Mario would be harder to push around due to his weight. Plus no matter what form Mario is in Sonic still has a lot more speed.

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. well.. super sonic can possibly gain enough momentum to knock metal mario quite far backwards... but at the same time m.mario can use his weight as leverage to reverse sonics speed against him for a ring out...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by General Zodiac
It's Super Sonic in the fight not Hyper. And Metal Mario would be harder to push around due to his weight. Plus no matter what form Mario is in Sonic still has a lot more speed.

I know the difference, thats why I said this wasn't fair, where's the star power?

Sonic in a shield vs mario in metal form would've been more fair, you and I know that.

General Zodiac
A star power would make Mario easier to knock out since SSonic would gain speed and knock him out since he's lighter.

CorderaMitchell
But mario would be invincible....

Lord-of-Dreams
No contest... Sonic would kill Mario then go mack Peach lol

General Zodiac
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
But mario would be invincible....
Mario is invincible as Metal Mario.

CorderaMitchell
He doesn't actually get the powers he would from a star, see what I mean.

General Zodiac
But he ways more making it harder for Super Sonic to knock him out of the ring.

WAF3001
Originally posted by General Zodiac

Just because Mario's a plumber, you don't have to call him fat!

General Zodiac
Look at him. He has a gut.

M Hoshi 89
yeah he has a gut , so what , many champions in ufc ,k1 and others tournaments champions have some guts , this wont matter in the fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.