Kate Winslet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clementine
Hey everyone smile

I'm sort of new here, so sorry if this topic has already been started...Anyway, just out of curiosity, are there any other Kate fans in here? She's my all time favorite actress. She's like my idol big grin I love all her movies, but I think Eternal sunshine is one of my favorites....I love Jude, the life of david gale, and Titanic too...Yeah, I won't go on, or I'll end up saying all of them! roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
I'm 99.9% sure this thread will be closed out within the hour.

Anyway, I thought she played one of the most incredibly annoying characters in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I mean, the movie was okay and so was the acting, but all I wanted to happen in the movie was for her to get hit by a bus.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love Kate!!! shes one of my favourite actresses!!!! shes amazing in Finding Neverland and she is gorgeous and I love that shes beautiful and doesn't have a perfect shape, I really don't care shes beautiful anyways yes

Cinemaddiction
Hey, Clem. All the other Kate fans post in this thread. Just use that one, and I'll knock this one out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.