David Icke fans, are they all stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Based upon this forums knowledge of David Ickes ideas and his fans are "alll" his fans stupid or just some of them? big grin

Clovie
who is David Icke?

PVS
tragically mislead

whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
tragically mislead

I see the tragedy, but is the tragedy a symptom of stupiditybig grin

JimMorrison227
I think David Icke is a guy who trys to establish what really happend on like 9/11 and the Iraq war, but I may be wrong.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Clovie
who is David Icke?

Deano is the expert on him, I am sure he will lend you lots of literature if you wishbig grin

Cinemaddiction
Lay off the flaming..

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Lay off the flaming..

angel

baiting big grin

Not flaming big grin

Cinemaddiction
Same thing. Don't do it.

whirlysplat
Am I doing it?

Or am I asking a valid question?

Cinemaddiction
Let's stop splitting ****ing hairs here....

You admitted to baiting, you're basing your assessment of he and his fans on our forums, someone's already singled out Deano.........

Not going to tolerate much more of this personally, and it's not only this thread.

whirlysplat
No I posted three wordsbig grin

Admitting nothing indicating, I understand how my posts could be percievedbig grin

No I am basing it on Ickes "son of god" comments, "Brasillian timewarp" ideas, theories on the royal family and lizrds etc. Don't tell me your a fan smile He wasn't much of a goalkeeper either, I saw him play big grin

Cinemaddiction
You're absolutely right, you didn't say you were baiting and not trolling a few posts above. Just because you plea to a lesser degree doesn't make you innocent.

Don't slip up.

botankus
Well, I 98% agree with Cinemaddiction. It's the 2% I don't understand.

There's no doubt this is a setup thread for Deano. That's obvious. However, how far across the board does this kind of "baiting" and "straight up, right off the bat singling-out" extend?

For instance, which of the following thread titles would not be acceptable under these guidelines (choose as many as apply)?

a) Let's jump the Attention Whores (a.k.a. Members who post too many photos in the Picture Thread!)
b) George Bush Followers: How can KMC allow mentally retarded users to join?
c) Where's Jackie Malfoy been, I could use a good freak show.
d) Anti-Abortion activists, it's time to abort you!!
e) Who here thinks people from Minneapolis, Minnesota smell?

whirlysplat
I am sorry you have taken a dislike to me because I disagreed with one of your threads and found it elitist. I am also sorry I have upset your views that noobs should be seen and not heard, oh wise one, but following me round threads, its you know, a bit immaturebig grin As is calling me a trollbig grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by botankus
Well, I 98% agree with Cinemaddiction. It's the 2% I don't understand.

There's no doubt this is a setup thread for Deano. That's obvious. However, how far across the board does this kind of "baiting" and "straight up, right off the bat singling-out" extend?

For instance, which of the following thread titles would not be acceptable under these guidelines (choose as many as apply)?

a) Let's jump the Attention Whores (a.k.a. Members who post too many photos in the Picture Thread!)
b) George Bush Followers: How can KMC allow mentally retarded users to join?
c) Where's Jackie Malfoy been, I could use a good freak show.
d) Anti-Abortion activists, it's time to abort you!!
e) Who here thinks people from Minneapolis, Minnesota smell?
He has a problem with me botankus, I suspect he is quite conservative, he is following me round on postsbig grin

SlipknoT
e) Who here thinks people from Minneapolis, Minnesota smell? hysterical

Bardock42
Whirly this obviously is meant to be aimed at Deano...and really...do you think its necessary?
I think we have a David Icke Thread..no need for a new one that could be taken offensive.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bardock42
Whirly this obviously is meant to be aimed at Deano...and really...do you think its necessary?
I think we have a David Icke Thread..no need for a new one that could be taken offensive.

yes I believe I have started at least one previously, its just the topic keeps coming up Bardock and Clovies earlier post indicates she did not know who he is. big grin

botankus
Originally posted by whirlysplat
He has a problem with me botankus, I suspect he is quite conservative, he is following me round on postsbig grin

Well, I've "known" Cinemaddiction (Cory) longer than just about anybody else here at KMC. He's just doing his job. All I'm trying to do is just get some clarity here for probably my own future benefit (and be just a little humorous in the process).

Imperial_Samura
No idea who David Icke is, though I don't mind hearing a good conspiracy theory, no matter how outrageous or mad. Of course "don't mind hearing" is vastly different to "believe totally". Still, it can be interesting, though I am yet to be convinced (I don't understand how the Lizards live underground, unless they are hibernating).

Still, lets avoid nastiness and conflict and have a good discussion.

whirlysplat
Well, I've "known" Cinemaddiction (Cory) longer than just about anybody else here at KMC. He's just doing his job. All I'm trying to do is just get some clarity here for probably my own future benefit (and be just a little humorous in the process).

OK does Cory often follow people round threads "stalking" them? big grin or is this something new, I mean I'm sure he is a good guy, but it really all goes back to this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354073&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=9

I guess he doesn't like others opinions, or free speech sad

Is he doing his job or allowing personal feelings to cloud his judgement?

Bardock42
yes I believe I have started at least one previously, its just the topic keeps coming up Bardock and Clovies earlier post indicates she did not know who he is. big grin

Yes......but no need to start a new one you could have posted it in the previous Thread

whirlysplat
Yes......but no need to start a new one you could have posted it in the previous Thread

true and a good pointbig grin

Bardock42
OK does Cory often follow people round threads "stalking" them? big grin or is this something new, I mean I'm sure he is a good guy, but it really all goes back to this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354073&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=9

I guess he doesn't like others opinions, or free speech sad

Is he doing his job or allowing personal feelings to cloud his judgement?

This thread doesn't show you in that much of a good light actually.....I often disagree with Cine (and he might be a little ....self.....err.....you know.....loving) but you just disturbed a perfectly good thread by reposting "elitist"......no need for that....

Bardock42
true and a good pointbig grin

Yes well I have my moments........

whirlysplat
This thread doesn't show you in that much of a good light actually.....I often disagree with Cine (and he might be a little ....self.....err.....you know.....loving) but you just disturbed a perfectly good thread by reposting "elitist"......no need for that....

not quite sure what you mean with this Bardock please expand so I can answer you big grin

Bardock42
I was just stating that I don't see why Cine is supposed to be wrong....I don't understand why yoiu posted in that thread if you were just calling people elitist.....

whirlysplat
I was just stating that I don't see why Cine is supposed to be wrong....I don't understand why yoiu posted in that thread if you were just calling people elitist.....

Oh OK, basically I feel that thread was kind of creating a hierarchy, something I have a problem with and am satirising even as we speak in another thread. When you get constant "group think" in a forum that "these" people can "make decisions" and are "so respected" and are not mods it makes problems. imo Its self aggrandising.

Bardock42
Cine is a mod though......

The Omega
Starting a thread with
"David Icke fans, are they all stupid" is NOT opening a debate.

Seriously, who here has the ability to answer "yes" or "no" to the above question in the first place.
Secondly, using a term like "stupid" is simply antagonizing.

Had the thread-title been
"David Icke, can someone explain him to me?" or "What is really the deal with this Icke-guy" you would've opened up for a debate.

I have NO idea who this Icke-guy is, so your thread title is not only loaded, it's also assuming a thing or two from the general forumite population which frankly does not exist.

whirlysplat
Cine is a mod though......

I read that, fascinating............

So perhaps he feels many of the users on this forum are below him?

Is it a case of power corrupting and the road to hell being paved with good intentions. Interesting...................

Maybe his posts mean none of those things...but...........

whirlysplat
i really hope i'm wrong............................................

Bardock42
Ah this is ridicolous I don't have to defend Cine.....and either way this thread is Biased and not necessary.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Omega
Starting a thread with
"David Icke fans, are they all stupid" is NOT opening a debate.

Seriously, who here has the ability to answer "yes" or "no" to the above question in the first place.
Secondly, using a term like "stupid" is simply antagonizing.

Had the thread-title been
"David Icke, can someone explain him to me?" or "What is really the deal with this Icke-guy" you would've opened up for a debate.

I have NO idea who this Icke-guy is, so your thread title is not only loaded, it's also assuming a thing or two from the general forumite population which frankly does not exist.

Interesting........................................... an old poster on this forum who I have not seen in the GDF in the few months i've been visiting.................................................

your right about the assumpions in your second and last paragraph, they support my firstbig grin

However if an idea is stupid or not only requires an opinion and argumentbig grin like many threads and questions no one has the ability to merely answer yes or nobig grin

whirlysplat
Ah this is ridicolous I don't have to defend Cine.....and either way this thread is Biased and not necessary.

I agree its not necessary and to a point regret making it, it was ill judged. I should have bumped my old onebig grin The first part of your post is fascinating big grin

Bardock42
You overuse this "big grin" smiley.....

whirlysplat
You overuse this "big grin" smiley.....

Talk to anyone on the comics forum about my smiley mafiabig grin as they call itbig grin

Bardock42
I don't feel like asking anyone aboot it.....no, i ask you my friend to do me (and maybe even some others) the favor of not overusing this smiley.....so can we as friends and equals on this forum not do that for each other?

whirlysplat
I don't feel like asking anyone aboot it.....no, i ask you my friend to do me (and maybe even some others) the favor of not overusing this smiley.....so can we as friends and equals on this forum not do that for each other?

do you think this "big grin" is elitist then, by the way I see you bumped Khamas thread I'd forgotten that one, so now Icke has three threadssmile better?

Bardock42
No not elitist, I just dislike either "big grin" or "smile" it seems to have a kind of unreasonable friendliness in it.

For example:

No I did not bump the thread smile
And I don't care how many Icke threads there are smile
I don't even care if people are elitist smile
So we are fine? smile
I

botankus
The impression I get, with regards to the smilies, is that:

big grin tells me that you just said something that maybe, just maybe might have rubbed me the wrong way and you want me to know that you were kidding. Different than stick out tongue , which is usually after a statement that was obviously a personal jab in good humor, of course.

smile tells me that either you just said a straight-out compliment to me or...you just sided with or approved of something which may not be of general interest and you want people to know that everything's okay and you're not psycho.

whirlysplat
What can I say I'm a friendly guy, thissad just feels wrong

Bardock42
Yes well....what aboot No Smileys? ....What the f**k? this one is ok...just cause iot rocks to much...I try to cut down on the smileys though...just feels wrong.

whirlysplat
what about this one? bunny

Bardock42
Useless

whirlysplat
The impression I get, with regards to the smilies, is that:

big grin tells me that you just said something that maybe, just maybe might have rubbed me the wrong way and you want me to know that you were kidding. Different than stick out tongue , which is usually after a statement that was obviously a personal jab in good humor, of course.

smile tells me that either you just said a straight-out compliment to me or...you just sided with or approved of something which may not be of general interest and you want people to know that everything's okay and you're not psycho.

about rightsmile

whirlysplat
Useless big grin

Never thought i'd get bored with smilies in a threadsmile

Deano
it seems to me that your obsessed with david icke whirly, its quite obvious

WindDancer
This thread no matter how you defended has only one thing in mind. Flamming. Therefore closing...

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.