Galactus vs Joker with Mxy's Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Who wins?

leonidas
galactus would be SERIOUSLY screwed. did ya see imp-magic v the spectre?? hmm, i wonder just who COULD take him down?

Avalonofthewind
I saw it..Hell, I have it! lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/imppower.jpg

grey fox
hmmm i thought that if joker had mxy's powers the world would end up like when mad jim jaspers was loose (except less british)

Solidus Snake
if joker just got the powers, galactus would take him down cause jokers mind will still be working in 3 dimensions and he would nelect the powers available to him.

if he hd time to adjust, he has a chance of winning. cause im sure galactus prepard can defend himself against 4th and 5th dimensional attacks.

grey fox
laughing

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by grey fox
Right now before everyone goes ' oh no it's dbz and no one can accurately determine their power-levels which causes inconsitencyies' just listen up

The most brought up subject when dbz and marvel/dc fight is that vegeta destroyed a planet in episode 7# 'Trouble on Arlia' and he was pretty weak , not even a supersaiyan. Well let me reveal something .......that episode is entirely FAKE it was a simple filler episode it was never done in the original manga , they were just showing off the villains . The only way to destory a planet in dbz is to hit the core with a hell of a lot of power (which is what vegeta tried to do in Episode 23# 'Goku vs. Vegeta...A Saiyan Duel!!' , or what freiza did to planet namek)

Therefore i shall go by the manga version of vegeta (only supersaiayn 1)
this version can only destory an entire country the size of America before exhausting his entire power supply.

what the hell r u talking about?

leonidas
er, we might ask you the same thing . . .

smile

kgkg
Galactus wins

Katt
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I saw it..Hell, I have it! lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/imppower.jpg

What issue and comic is this?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
galactus would be SERIOUSLY screwed. did ya see imp-magic v the spectre?? hmm, i wonder just who COULD take him down?

Gog killed himbig grin

long pig
What exactly is Mxy? What is the fourth dimension? Us?
How is he outside creation?

whirlysplat
OK His from the 5th Dimension eassiest way to explain is to give you the science and story its based on

simple

http://www.math.purdue.edu/~meiken/flatland/characters/mr.sphere.html

original and harder to understand

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/flatland2.htm

basically if you are from a higher dimension the rules of the lower dimensions are a joke to youbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

long pig
Oh, cool thanks. big grin

Lemme try to figger this out then...................yeah, I can't. Who was smoking what when they wrote this website?

"Now imagine a circle passing across this land. When it first meets this line, it is but a point. As it progresses, it will appear to be a line that is getting longer and longer until the circle is halfway through. Then the line will then begin to shrink again as the circle leaves, eventually becoming a point and then disappearing"
WHAT?

Quick Freeze
well in Amalgam, Myx is Dr. Strangefate's servant. he's an amalgam of Wong and Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Molecule man
Galactus don't stand a chance at all a totally mismatch.

olympian
"The most brought up subject when dbz and marvel/dc fight is that vegeta destroyed a planet in episode 7# 'Trouble on Arlia' and he was pretty weak , not even a supersaiyan. Well let me reveal something .......that episode is entirely FAKE it was a simple filler episode it was never done in the original manga , they were just showing off the villains . The only way to destory a planet in dbz is to hit the core with a hell of a lot of power (which is what vegeta tried to do in Episode 23# 'Goku vs. Vegeta...A Saiyan Duel!!' , or what freiza did to planet namek) "

Thats called Filler. Its what animators do to give time for the manga artist to complete the chapter theyr doing. Of course Vegeta couldnt destroy a planet easily at that time.

He could later like most of them tho.

And Joker with imp powers wins.

ImmortalOne
WEw, plz I need an info on imp power, mxy, and yada yada yada !!!

Mider
mynx is an imp from the fifth dimension with reality alterning powers on a very grand scale when the joker had his powers he killed and brought back people and turned planets into diffrent shapes he totally took over the world and placed the spectre in a place he couldnt leave with out damageging the universe thus outsmarting him his powers are suppose to be science from the fifth dimension but now they are called magic powers anyway i dont think Galactus could defeat him even the spectre had trouble with these guys and spectre is beyond galactus.

Sixth_Winged
Imp's are not invincible though, just look what happened just recently to Mxy in supes' book.

superbatman86
I don't know.While it looks like Mxy is stronger that's just becuase he throws it around alot becuase he can.I've never seen him to anything I didn't think galactus couldn't if he were so inclined which he isn't.Mxy likes to show off to mortals while galactus just doesn't care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.