James Blunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
I love his song 'Beautiful' and I think 'High' and 'Wise Men' are pretty decent songs as well..Anyway those are the only songs I 've heard of his album 'Back To Bedlam'..is any one else into him ?

*Georgina_A*
I've only heard 'Beautiful' but it's an amazing song thumb up Love it.

jaden101
i was forced at gun point by my brother to put him on my mp3 player cause he was borrowing it for going on holiday

as soon as i get it back...deletion will occur forthwith

MildPossession
I enjoy the song High when it comes on, but can't stand Beautiful, played lots here on radio and television.

Not a singer I would listen to again except for the song High. Reminds me of Jeff Buckley in the song High, just keep thinking Buckley.

Flying High
Originally posted by MildPossession
I enjoy the song High when it comes on, but can't stand Beautiful, played lots here on radio and television.

Not a singer I would listen to again except for the song High. Reminds me of Jeff Buckley in the song High, just keep thinking Buckley.
i like him...and i totally see the jeff buckley thing...i was telling ym mate that and she was like jeff who....i was like no expression...

KillTheLight
no expression.. I'm actually starting to prefer 'high' over 'beautiful' now..happy

Morning_Glory
who is this singer.. never heard of them... maybe I should.. i will look him up later..sflksjdfl

KillTheLight
uh huh i reckon you'll like him

Morning_Glory
what does he sound like.. is he british...

KillTheLight
yup he is..when you get back from work tonight i'll send you some tracks over msn

Morning_Glory
w00t cool... I need some new music to listen to ...

Jaxx
I love his new album..My ex fiancee sang his song goodbye my lover to me...It broke my heart...My i love CRY..And OUT OF MY MIND

Jaxx
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
w00t cool... I need some new music to listen to ...

Of you go to www.jamesblunt.com he gives you demos to download...Which i think is really good

Flying High
Originally posted by Jaxx
I love his new album..My ex fiancee sang his song goodbye my lover to me...It broke my heart...My i love CRY..And OUT OF MY MIND
i think that No Bravery is his best song...

Victor Von Doom
Haven't heard him but the name is boring. I note that he's at number 1 as well, doesn't bode well for the state of the music.

Flying High
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Haven't heard him but the name is boring. I note that he's at number 1 as well, doesn't bode well for the state of the music.
not really his fault if he appeals to a lot of people though...

JLred
I like James Blunt...I listen to his album every now and then.

I like High, Wisemen, Out of my Mind, Cry, Tears and Rain,Goodbye my lover.......you know what.......i like his whole cd......its addictive for some reason.....

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Flying High
not really his fault if he appeals to a lot of people though...

If he's trying to, yes it is.

James Blunt is shit, just another girly girl "musician".

-AC

InigoMontoya
He writes great songs, but I can't stand his voice.

Snort
know Im not supposed to enter a discussion bout an artist I dont like, but I really think Blunt is a horrible, HORRIBLE artist..

Right after that "Had a bad day" dude.

Sorry. I had to

tabby999
should have died in iraq, not put out albums

masterkit
At first I didnt mind that beutifal song (i still hated his voice) but then i was on day trip and it was played like a ka-gillion times(i was ready to kill my radio) grrrblowup

Bardock42
Originally posted by masterkit
At first I didnt mind that beutifal song (i still hated his voice) but then i was on day trip and it was played like a ka-gillion times(i was ready to kill my radio) grrrblowup
That's why the day after the first radio was invented some smart person invented the "off-switch"

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by tabby999
should have died in iraq, not put out albums

thats gay

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
thats gay

...that insult in that case seems rather unusual.

Morning_Glory
dont care

tabby999
i guess i did write it in an effeminate font wink

JLred
his new album "all the lost souls" cmes out on Sep. 18 in America....i like 1973...

Bardock42
I don't mind him. One of my favourites when played on the radio anyhow (not saying much of course)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
James Blunt can sing some good songs.

JLred
yesyes

Nellinator
Of all the crappy pop stars out there he is one of the least crappy imo. I can tolerate him, but it seems unlikely that I'll ever like him.

JLred
the album came out yesterday...i need to get it...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
James Blunt can sing some good songs.

Then he should start doing so, because singing ones as crap as he does will get him shot.

Not shot, but shouted at.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Then he should start doing so, because singing ones as crap as he does will get him shot.

Not shot, but shouted at.

-AC Not shouted at, but thrown money at and hailed as best musician ever.

JLred
wal-mart has an exclusive vh1 dvd with the 1973 music video and ome other cool stuff....but it's edited...sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.