Count Dooku versus Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Prolly been done before, but who cares? The scenario is Sith lord Dooku approaching Cin Drallig on the bridge of the Invisible Hand.

Darth Kronos
Pretty good thread but yea dooku would kick the sh*t outta cin here and u know that all too well don't u Janus

Darth_Janus
I thought Dooku was better, but I imagine it could be a prettygood fight. Cin Drallig himself dabbles in Makashi and other forms.

Darth_Glentract
Anakin beat Cin with one hand in the movie. Dooku beat Obi-wan, who turned out to be better than Anakin. Dooku wins by a landslide. If it is the horribly overpowered game version though, Dooku only wins, but has a hard time.

Darth_Janus
True. I keep forgetting Cin was in the holorecording. Wasn't he? Or was that more Episode III novelisation messing withmy judgment?

Fishy
No he was in the recording... Dooku wins.

Darth Kronos
does every1 see how smart fishy is.. dooku pwns ass

matreid
In real life Nick would own Christopher Lee though. stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
lmao... I would hope so!

Fishy
I don't know, Christopher Lee probably has a really heavy cane.. He could pack a punch.

Darth_Janus
You're right, I forgot that cane. And he probably has a seeing eye rotweiller, too. Scary old man.

Fishy
I know I woudln't like to face him in a fight.

Darth_Janus
Well, you're afraid of the Yoda puppet, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.