Grievous versus Bastila and Juhani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Meh. A rather lackluster match. Make the location the desert of Tattooine

darth vraya
I think grevious could take 'em

Darth_Glentract
nah. Bastila is good. Overrated by a lot of people. Juhani is no pushover either(lesbian power!). I think they could take GG. Of course, I have almost no respect for him after ep3.

darth vraya
well guardian or not Juhani's not a very good fighter in my opinion and of course bastila wouldn't have time to use the battle meditation so that's why i say gg would win

Fishy
I agree with glentract. However it does depend on what Juhani and what Bastila. Juhani wasn't as weak as she is seen by most, she wasn't all that good either but she could still hold on for some time. Bastila especially after Kotor has some knowledge of the DS and LS when its the Bastila we see in the Sith Holocron in Kotor II then she would take GG with ease. She is much more powerful has a better knowledge of the DS and could probably just shock or choke him to death.

Darth_Glentract
battle med wouldnt matter. There are only two people. Juhani, although she is one of my least favorite characters, is powerful. She managed to stay alive fighting alongside Revan, which means a lot. Bastila did the same. Beyond Belief is back on. I'll post more at comercial.

darth vraya
correct fishy but I thought we were talking about bastila in the original game so what's it gonna be Janus bastila 1 or bastila 2

Darth_Janus
Well, Obi-Wan did punk Grievous, but he was also a Soresu master. We have no idea what form Bastila or Juhani use. The pairing I had in mind was Jedi knights Bastila and Juhani.

Fishy
So Kotor time, at the end of Kotor Bastila could probably pull it off (End of her lightside time in Kotor) With help from Juhani i'm pretty sure she would succeed.

darth vraya
same here

Darth Plagues
Grevious destroy them like he did those six Jedi in Clone Wars...possibly even faster.

His recorded Jedi kills are...

Daakman Barrek
Soon Bayts
Roron Corobb
T'chooka D'oon
Adi Gallia
Sha'a Gi
Jmmaar
K'Kruhk
Foul Moudama
Nystammall
Puroth
Tarr Seirr

And I know Adi Gallia is higher than Bastila and Juhani...no telling about all those others GG killed.

Fishy
And why is that? Those two would not mind using the force for offensive purposes. None of the Jedi during the clone wars did.

Darth Plagues
Actually the Clone Wars Jedi threw stuff at him and etc. They weren't totally defensive.

Emperor Revan
If this is at the end of KOTOR they have a chance. If this is at their peaks then I think Bastila and Juhani take this one. Bastila's close to Obi's power (IMO) and Grievous would have a hard enough time against her but throw in Juhani and he'll be overwhelmed IMO.

Darth Plagues
GG took on six Jedi at once and defeated them all the way down to just Ki-Adi Mundi, so I don't think he could be overwhelmed by these two.

Fishy
"It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber" - Count Dooku AOTC

It seems to me, that unless GG is inhume to the force a Jedi with offensive force powers would easily take him out. They will just have to avoid getting into a lightsaber fight.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
GG took on six Jedi at once and defeated them all the way down to just Ki-Adi Mundi, so I don't think he could be overwhelmed by these two.

So? Bastila and Juhani have fought constantly against Dark Jedi and Sith apprentices whereas the Jedi from PT sit on their buts most of the time or fight weak battle droids.

Bastila and Juhani can each probably kill 4 Dark Jedi at the same time or so by the end of KOTOR.

Darth Plagues
And GG can probably take on six Dark Jedi at the same time.

To Fishy: In the Clone Wars cartoon the Jedi threw stuff at him, but he was so agile he just moved out of the way in a blink of an eye. There is no reason he wouldn't do it here.

Fishy
Yes there is because there is a difference between a rock and force lightning or a push. Obi used it and it helped him. Juhani and Bastila would use it all the time and would destroy him with it.

Darth Plagues
Yes, but he could just move as fast as he did in the Clone Wars cartoon and dodge them, and then defeat them as fast as he did those five Jedi. And we really don't know if Bastila or Juhani had Force Lightning...I mean it is possible for Juhani, because she was on the dark side and all, but the player that is playing KOTOR can give Bastila Force Lightning, so we don't know if she truly possessed that power.

Also General Grievous is consider a "Jedi Killer", because of the amount of Jedi he killed.

Fishy
So what? So is Bandon he lost to Revan...

Anyways... How GG moves in the clone war cartoons is inrelevant. Everybody there can jump so high that they would reach the stars run so fast they could outrun a craft in hyperspace and do things that nothing could ever do.

I judge him by the movies and the fact that he defeated Jedi and then put it perspective. He simply is not good enough to avoid a powerful force attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.