Lord Hoth vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract

DarthGenises
Lord Hoth all the way

Darth_Janus
Give me some official paragraphs on Dooku. It might help solidify my vote.

Darth_Glentract

Darth_Glentract
http://starwars.mytopix.com/img/l/lord_hoth-0.jpg

Darth_Janus
Is that Hoth?

Darth_Glentract
ya. only picture i have on him.

Darth_Janus
What a dofus. He looks like Atila the Hun meets Luke Skywalker.

Pfft. On style I give Dooku the points, thus breaking the tiebreaker. Plus, Dooku is older and a Form II master. He pwns.

Darth_Glentract
they really had bad character designs for that series. Bane looks like a retard too.

Darth_Glentract
Ignore. failed picture post.

Darth_Janus
Bane looks like the lovechild of a jedi monkey and Apocalypse from the Xmen series.

Darth Calladus
lol is it me or does lord hoth look a little like hulk hogan

ohh and dooku wins this duel

Darth_Janus
He DOES look like Hulk Hogan.

Ooooohhh yeeeeeah, brother!

Lord Mader
thats hoth? isnt that exar kun? im confused

Darth_Janus
Not Kun. Google Kun in "" marks

JKBart
One of the worst threads I've ever seen

Emperordmb
Hoth wins though. Dooku can't play Risk as well as Hoth can.

Fated Xtasy
No, but Dooku has the innate advantage of being a senior citizen, thus is more experienced in that regard. And experience>defeating Tahl at risk.

Emperordmb
Yes but Dooku is overspecialized, whereas Hoth can change his tactics on the fly to suit the need of the moment.

Trocity
Originally posted by The Creator
Lord Hoth all the way

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes but Dooku is overspecialized, whereas Hoth can change his tactics on the fly to suit the need of the moment.

Yes yes but you are clearly ignoring the fact that Dooku being sidelined by his back, neck, and knee injury Dooku was still able to compete (albeit barely) with Yoda in a game of highstakes bingo.

Dooku was able to beat Yoda and he called bingo before him thus making his ability to process information quite impressive.

Concede dmb, Hoth hasn't got anything that tops that!

Emperordmb
Yoda is tactically retarded in any bout with a serious contestant though, and he's never worked to develop beyond his basic skillset. Hoth on the other hand is a tactical genius with experience in chess, checkers, monopoly, Chinese checkers, uno, poker, blackjack, chutes and ladders, risk, go fish, and so much more.

He'll burst into Dooku's mansion like the Kool-Aid man and cut him down in short order, but Dooku's abilities are not to be underestimated.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
go fish
ROFL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.