Vacation!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pandemoniac
Yeah baby yeah!!!! The moment has finally arrived; 3 weeks without a job to go to, alarm-clocks, early bedtimes (and awakenings), rushed breakfasts (if any) and any form of responsibility!
All brakes are off, and the P is going to do some serious partying!
So if you feel the earth quake, see beer-prices going trough the roof because of a raise in demand, notice flashy new dance-moves on MTV, it will be our fault. We've got a big boat full of bad-ass party people, and we're on a mission to shake the world for the rest of the month, and there won't be much left of it afterwards.

So what are your plans for this summer?

Ladyluck
eek! yay!

I don't make plans...I just go

Ronny
You just got off... i go back on the tenth no expression

Uneeklyconfused
Pande..hug...

lucky glare

Pandemoniac
Just our plan exactly! We're starting this weekend, and letting us be guided by instinct (and a 'cool city to hang out in'- map)
And we have a friggin ship! We can land our beds in the center of each river-city's center and we're gonna rock and roll all night, and party every day

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Pande..hug...

lucky glare

Uneek! There is plenty of room for you to come along, and I will finally be able to seduce you with my cooking-skills love

Neo_Version 7
3 weeks? Kind of short isn't it?

silvertsume
lucky you happy

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Uneek! There is plenty of room for you to come along, and I will finally be able to seduce you with my cooking-skills love

Seduce and food in the same sentance.. no expression

Ill go pack my bags superhyper

Pandemoniac
I remain the gentle romantic type, even when unleased. And this summer is just right for candle light dinners, fine wine and long nights at the beach, while listening to poetic songs... Or ofcourse, playing full-contact beach-ball to the fine tunes of AC/DC
Anything goes...

Uneeklyconfused
I remain the gentle romantic type, even when unleased. And this summer is just right for candle light dinners, fine wine and long nights at the beach, while listening to poetic songs... Or ofcourse, playing full-contact beach-ball to the fine tunes of AC/DC
Anything goes...

superhyper ...

will there be cham pag ne and wine wine drunk

Fionnuala
I break up next Friday for six week droolio

My family is coming for the first week...hoping to go camping with some friends at some point, which may possibly involve alcohol shrug stick out tongue

plus I'm hoping to do some work experience and visit my brother in London happy

and working towards my portfolio for art and textiles messed

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Fionnuala
may possibly involve alcohol shrug stick out tongue

watermelon flavour.?.shifty

Fionnuala
watermelon flavour.?.shifty I'm hoping so droolio....I'm a major lightweight but I don't get hangovers happy

Pandemoniac
superhyper ...

will there be cham pag ne and wine wine drunk

The champagne and wine are present, and I will move heaven and earth to get anything else you desire

Uneeklyconfused
I'm hoping so droolio....I'm a major lightweight but I don't get hangovers happy

lightweight you say ...

interesting ....shifty

Fionnuala
lightweight you say ...

interesting ....shifty Yes...one bottle of Bacardi and a bottle of beer and I'm all over the place blink

Uneeklyconfused
The champagne and wine are present, and I will move heaven and earth to get anything else you desire

will there be cookies..eek! .. and milk ?

should i bring my ripped jeans that arnt ripped...

..yet..shifty

Uneeklyconfused
Yes...one bottle of Bacardi and a bottle of beer and I'm all over the place blink

heeehee

muhuhwahahahahaha evillaugh

excellent angel_not

i mean ..kool

Fionnuala
heeehee

muhuhwahahahahaha evillaugh

excellent angel_not

i mean ..kool laughing ..yes, my friends have great fun with it...they usually have a few good quotes from me that end up getting repeated for weeks afterwards bigbag

RaeRox
party. party party. sleep. party party party. eat...sleep party party puke party party party die.

Pandemoniac
I break up next Friday for six week droolio

My family is coming for the first week...hoping to go camping with some friends at some point, which may possibly involve alcohol shrug stick out tongue

plus I'm hoping to do some work experience and visit my brother in London happy

and working towards my portfolio for art and textiles messed

Very nice! Constructive and fun, with an eye focused on the future. The best of luck, even though you don't seem to need it

Uneeklyconfused
laughing ..yes, my friends have great fun with it...they usually have a few good quotes from me that end up getting repeated for weeks afterwards bigbag

laughing ...laughing out loud .

OMG lol

cutehug... laughing

Fionnuala
laughing ...laughing out loud .

OMG lol

cutehug... laughing stick out tongue .....embarrasment Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Very nice! Constructive and fun, with an eye focused on the future. The best of luck, even though you don't seem to need it Thank you..you too..it sounds fun..

Pandemoniac
will there be cookies..eek! .. and milk ?

should i bring my ripped jeans that arnt ripped...

..yet..shifty

Cookies and milk as far as the eye can see, and don't worry about the pants. The slightest damage in them will surely make your long jeans into a mini-skirt

Uneeklyconfused
Cookies and milk as far as the eye can see, and don't worry about the pants. The slightest damage in them will surely make your long jeans into a mini-skirt

note to self *dont bring scissors*big grin

Pandemoniac
Please don't.. I've got good teeth and a good taste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.