Cameron Diaz as Wonder Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy
You have to find it a little troubling that, apparently, Cameron Diaz was offered the role of Wonder Woman:

movietab.com/2005/07/15/cameron-diaz-turned-down-wonder-woman/

What does everyone else think? Is this a sign that Wonder Woman will be horribly casted or would've Diaz been okay as WW?

DarkCrawler
Horribly casted.

Find an greek actor. Don't ruin it like Elektra.

Zahit
cameron diaz would suck as wonder woman.
that can't be true.

Darth Macabre
Shes a terrible actress, please say its not true.

dawsey28
This just a rumor, correct? A "Justin Timberlake is going to play Two-face" type rumor.

TheFanboy
It sounds like a rumor, and the rumor is she turned the role down. It just really bothers me the producers supposedly offered her the role.

DarkAge
Her breasts aren't big enough anyway.

TheFanboy
Seems like we all agree Diaz is a teriable choice.

But who should play WW?

I still think they should consider Lucy Lawless, she may be to old though.

booper
people say that my aunt looks like wonder woman

roughrider
The only names that come to mind are Shannon Elizabeth or Monica Bellucci (mama mia!) Sandra Bullock was a possibilty for a long time, but has passed forty now. Other than that, some unknown female bodybuilder who looks feminine. Monica Chang?
Oh, also, the producers rervealed that WW look will have to be "updated." I knew it, you can't really do that 1940's cheesecake outfit and expect to be taken seriously as an Amazon princess. Happy Dance

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Horribly casted.

Find an greek actor. Don't ruin it like Elektra.

Hear hear! Even though Garner is hot, she looked too much like a slice of american pie. She was not the Greek goddess I would have cast.

dawsey28
Um, Darkcrawler said "Don't ruin it like Elektra was ruined." confused

roughrider
So? What's your point - Eletrka was ruined. Hell, Garner didn't even dye her hair black or get a tan, c'mon. miffed

dawsey28
Wow, Darkcrawler and I both were saying that Elektra was ruined. How that was confused, I'll never know.

Spiderkid515
no not cameron as ww that would be such a bad movie

DarkAge
The only thing that makes her suitable for the role is her height.

Hopefully they won't make her too short like Cyclops, Storm, or Nicholson's Joker. I hate it when they go for starpower over physical suitability.

roughrider
Originally posted by dawsey28
Wow, Darkcrawler and I both were saying that Elektra was ruined. How that was confused, I'll never know.

It just sounded like you had a slight disagreement with that staement, that's all. Your phrasing. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.