I m so happy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
I m in love with my first bf! We say we love each other everyday! We have been only been only going out 4 two weeks...the bad thing is, is dat I m moving..not really dat far though just 45 mins away..but I ll so miss him! I m aloud 2 hopefully see him everyweeked and talk 2 him on the phone...o..I don't wanna move..I m so in love...and I love this area..I asked my mom if I could move in with my 2 uncles and 1 aunt in there townhouse..she made me call ma uncle and ask him he said maybe but than ma mom made him say no...my stepdad hit me about three dayies ago and pushed ma mom twice..he says he would never do it again but he does! Dammit they were so close from getting a divorce so we don't move!I m so in love I don't wanna move...what should I do? Are you or have you ever been in the same problem has me?

Gisele
somebody please help!

Neo_Version 7
Call the authorities or something. Isn't there some hotline you can contact?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.