Why are people such a$$holes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

s|m
When I go out with a friend or alone, a group of jackasses eventually appear and stop by to ask dumb questions or make sh*tty comments then walk away laughing erm
Or some unnaturally blonde bimbos, who usually like to show off their bodyparts, wearing extremely tight clothes as colorful as possible, who talk out loud on their feckin cellphones just to show "the crowd" that they have one messed
You see, that kind of sh*t just pisses me off mad

...Why cry?

Neo_Version 7
I don't know.

I kinda find the "blonde" thing hot.

s|m
Most guys do erm

Trigun King
me to

Ronny
It pisses me off too, but usally if a group of retarded males ask me dumb questions I stand up and stare thatthem for like 5 mintues until they loose interest and if they dont, well.. im a black belt in Karate.. I know all the pressure points

Korri
People suck.

They pretend they care about you when they couldnt give 2 shits, they try to earn your trust just to hurt you, but thats life, we have to live with it.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by s|m
Most guys do erm

Not me..... wouldn't complain though

Fionnuala
I hate that...especially when a group of guys goes silent and stares at you as you walk past cry ..or if they try ass grabbing..messed

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I hate that...especially when a group of guys goes silent and stares at you as you walk past cry ..or if they try ass grabbing..messed

What kind of a jackass grabs a girls ass... while sober

cking
yep they are goo at that.

Neo_Version 7
I just find it attractive to see them flaunt what they got.

I don't see anything bad in that. It's all good.

cking
they have nothing else better to do.

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Korri
People suck.

They pretend they care about you when they couldnt give 2 shits, they try to earn your trust just to hurt you, but thats life, we have to live with it.

Yeah, all guys are like that...

Korri
So i see.

s|m

Exactly cry

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I just find it attractive to see them flaunt what they got.

I don't see anything bad in that. It's all good.

It's all good as long as we all learn to look and not touch... unless we have permission

Ronny
Originally posted by Korri
People suck.

They pretend they care about you when they couldnt give 2 shits, they try to earn your trust just to hurt you, but thats life, we have to live with it. stupid men cry

SlipknoT
Yes, Girls should show off what they have.

Neo_Version 7

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yes, Girls should show off what they have. Thats disgusting messed I have half the mind to smack you

s|m
Yes, Girls should show off what they have.

I find that quite slutty actually erm

Ronny
Originally posted by s|m
I find that quite slutty actually erm THats because it is

silvertsume
im not slutty... no

Neo_Version 7
Slutty?

§P0oONY
Yeah. I tend to lose interest when it comes to the part of asking permission.

laughing out loud

You'd get a slap and a sexual harassment suit, if you walked up to a girl and asked if you could touch her...

s|m
Originally posted by Ronny
THats because it is
Well, yes, but some find it sexy messed

Neo_Version 7
How is it slutty?

Is it because they reveal too much or what?

Ronny
Originally posted by s|m
Well, yes, but some find it sexy messed Those are the Shallows and they brainless erm

Uneeklyconfused
Solution: kill them all no expression

Ronny
How is it slutty?

Is it because they reveal too much or what? Um, dur

Fionnuala
You should never wear a short skirt and a low cut top..it's either/or yes

Ronny
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Solution: kill them all no expression Get my ax.. its under the chair in the corner no expression

Ronny
You should never wear a short skirt and a low cut top..it's either/or yes I like the french cut tops because normal chokes me and low cut is a little to .. low

Fionnuala
I like the french cut tops because normal chokes me and low cut is a little to .. low What are they like?

Neo_Version 7
yeah, it's one or another. But like I said, it's all good.

Neo_Version 7
It doesn't matter if you show a little or a lot, Hotness is hotness?

Can I get an Amen?!

Ronny
the go about mid way between your breasts and your neck and a little further cut to the shoulders

Wickerman
I don't usually do most of that stuff, because i don't usually check out what other guys check out on a chick shifty

~wickerman~

Ronny
It doesn't matter if you show a little or a lot, Hotness is hotness?

Can I get an Amen?! No you can get a fist to the face no expression

s|m
If they want to be b*tches, thats just fine, its their business, but at least stay the f*** out of my way, and the shallow guys pi$$ me off the most erm

Ronny
Originally posted by Wickerman
I don't usually do most of that stuff, because i don't usually check out what other guys check out on a chick shifty

~wickerman~ What do you look for Wicker stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Those are the Shallows and they brainless erm Sluty isnt a Bad thing....And Guys Like Something thats hot, I'd definatly go for the hot Blonde in skimpy clothes and a nice ass, as aposed to a girl with a seatshirt on, No make Up and baggy pants...Its natural not shallow...

Neo_Version 7
No you can get a fist to the face no expression

Oh, by shirtless-guy?

i'm shaking now.

Ronny
Originally posted by s|m
If they want to be b*tches, thats just fine, its their business, but at least stay the f*** out of my way, and the shallow guys pi$$ me off the most erm *sigh* Same

Fionnuala
the go about mid way between your breasts and your neck and a little further cut to the shoulders Oh okay....yeah I like that type..they are just right usually..happy

Ronny
Oh, by shirtless-guy?

i'm shaking now. No by me, because incase you havent noticed women have more body parts then the **** and ass. You know whats really sexy? Dignity.

Uneeklyconfused
Get my ax.. its under the chair in the corner no expression

*gets Crow bar*...

its smashing time ..no expression

Ronny
Oh okay....yeah I like that type..they are just right usually..happy I really hate the normal cut shirts cause theyre to tight around my neck and its gets alittle uncomfortable erm

Ronny
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
*gets Crow bar*...

its smashing time ..no expression right on big grin

s|m
*gets shotgun* no expression

Fionnuala
I really hate the normal cut shirts cause theyre to tight around my neck and its gets alittle uncomfortable erm Yeah..feels like being straggled messed ..especialy when it's hot..

Neo_Version 7
No by me, because incase you havent noticed women have more body parts then the **** and ass. You know whats really sexy? Dignity.

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about THAT.

I guess I don't need these anymore.

*throws away Playboys*

SlipknoT
You know whats really sexy? Dignity. No. Boobs and ass.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by s|m
When I go out with a friend or alone, a group of jackasses eventually appear and stop by to ask dumb questions or make sh*tty comments then walk away laughing erm
Or some unnaturally blonde bimbos, who usually like to show off their bodyparts, wearing extremely tight clothes as colorful as possible, who talk out loud on their feckin cellphones just to show "the crowd" that they have one messed
You see, that kind of sh*t just pisses me off mad

...Why cry?

hehe.. I've had many similar occasions.. a few of my friends didnt believe me (they're girls).. til one day I went down to the vid-game store with em to show em where it was.. then this group of dudes started making slanders about my sexuality and so forth.. my friends were in pseudo disbelief.. but I assured them it was far more common than it appeared to be... also if you'll notice.. they'll talk from where they're sitting, but they never get up and talk smack.. cuz believe me I aint got patience for someone up in my face talkin all "igna'int"..

Ronny
Sluty isnt a Bad thing....And Guys Like Something thats hot, I'd definatly go for the hot Blonde in skimpy clothes and a nice ass, as aposed to a girl with a seatshirt on, No make Up and baggy pants...Its natural not shallow... No it is shallow messed Its EXTREAMLY shallow, you're only paying attention to what the media is telling you to like and saying it is natural. But it isnt, its sick and perverted and brainless. And i dont know if you lknow this but thje blonde inthe skimpy clothes and 2 tubs of lard on her face will use you and dump you the time she gets it when the sweatshirted woman wouldnt. Though im postive the sweatshirt wouldnt want anything to do with you after she knew the only thing you look for in a woman is skin deep

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by s|m
*gets shotgun* no expression

My rubber band gun is better no expression
http://www.gadgets.co.uk/images/tommygun.gif

Ronny
No. Boobs and ass. OH MY ****ING GOD, get a brain you mindless media whore

Ronny
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about THAT.

I guess I don't need these anymore.

*throws away Playboys* you make me sick

Fionnuala
Go Ronny woo

Neo_Version 7
you make me sick

I'm so glad I'm being lectured about this type of thing by someone who has a half-naked guy on her sig.

It feels really refreshing.

SlipknoT
No it is shallow messed Its EXTREAMLY shallow, you're only paying attention to what the media is telling you to like and saying it is natural. But it isnt, its sick and perverted and brainless. And i dont know if you lknow this but thje blonde inthe skimpy clothes and 2 tubs of lard on her face will use you and dump you the time she gets it when the sweatshirted woman wouldnt. Though im postive the sweatshirt wouldnt want anything to do with you after she knew the only thing you look for in a woman is skin deep Well thats what I find Hot, More skin the better.

Neo_Version 7
AMen, SLip.

Smoke that shit, dog!

PeacE!

Fionnuala
But then there wouldn't be any surprises..you would already know what she looked like with hardly any clothes and so would every other guy....plus having a partner with no dignity would be kind of degrading for both of you...

Neo_Version 7

Fionnuala
... Good point there wink

Ronny
I'm so glad I'm being lectured about this type of thing by someone who has a half-naked guy on her sig.

It feels really refreshing. Its different when you have a half naked guy in your sig then when you would rather have a relationship with someone who is completely plastic then with someone with a brain. If I knew this guy in real life and if he were to be a complete ******* i would think twice about him. That my perverted shallow friend is what makes me Superior to you, I have dignity. You on the other hand have a skull so thick that i would be surprised if any one were to be able to pinch the tiniest bit of information into it with a 400 pound log. Now sir, you may le bite moi mad

s|m
laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
No. Boobs and ass.

they still are better than dignity in my opinion.

tangible things rock.

Ronny
they still are better than dignity in my opinion.

tangible things rock.

Well thats what I find Hot, More skin the better. Grow up! Did you ever stop to think about womens feelings?

Wickerman
What do you look for Wicker stick out tongue

First of all, i have great observational skills and a decent memory when it comes to stuff i care about.
Ahem....this is what happens when wickerman sees an interesting woman on the street:

1. Overall body figure, yes, curvalicious, yummy, not too tubby, not too skinny

2. If nearby, the second thing i look at are hands. I can tell by the hands if i'd be into that person or not. I dislike short stubby fingers, or needlessly elongated thin ones. I especially dislike it when girls don't know how to do their nails. The ones with short stubby fingers might not be so bad if they let their nails grow longer and create an illusion that way. But thin elongated fingers with OR without long nails....nah....

3. The next thing is to check the ankles. I absolutely DESPISE women who don't have a curve behind their ankles...it's one of the most sexual places on the female body IMO. Here's a pic so you understand what i'm trying to say (Yes, i know that's a MAN's lower body, but i couldn't find a proper one for a woman so there! schmoll )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/legpic.jpg

4. Then i check out the face. I'm actually pretty picky about this. I don't like women that have a great body but a chubby face....it kinda freaks me out for some reason...don't ask. I'm also not a HUGE fan of brown eyes (although i seem to be doomed to date chicks with brown eyes most often confused )
Hair is also a very important factor. I don't have any preference as in curly or flat, or long or short. As long as it complements the facial complexion, i'm ok with it thumb up But i have to say i'm not a huge fan of moose and such, since in the act of kissing i tend to run my hands through the lady's hair, and it's kinda sickening when you look at your gel-covered hand afterwards sick

Ahem...well...i might've left some stuff out by accident back there...but that pretty much sums it up. wink

~wickerman~

Neo_Version 7
Feelings?

THey don't have feelings. Only guys have feelings.

SlipknoT
AMen, SLip.

Smoke that shit, dog!

PeacE! smokin'

Neo_Version 7
WHite Russian? Pass me that light, homie!

laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
WHere the honeys at?!

SlipknoT
Grow up! Did you ever stop to think about womens feelings? No.

SlipknoT
WHite Russian? Pass me that light, homie!

laughing out loud Indeed cool smokin'

Fionnuala
First of all, i have great observational skills and a decent memory when it comes to stuff i care about.
Ahem....this is what happens when wickerman sees an interesting woman on the street:

1. Overall body figure, yes, curvalicious, yummy, not too tubby, not too skinny

2. If nearby, the second thing i look at are hands. I can tell by the hands if i'd be into that person or not. I dislike short stubby fingers, or needlessly elongated thin ones. I especially dislike it when girls don't know how to do their nails. The ones with short stubby fingers might not be so bad if they let their nails grow longer and create an illusion that way. But thin elongated fingers with OR without long nails....nah....

3. The next thing is to check the ankles. I absolutely DESPISE women who don't have a curve behind their ankles...it's one of the most sexual places on the female body IMO. Here's a pic so you understand what i'm trying to say (Yes, i know that's a MAN's lower body, but i couldn't find a proper one for a woman so there! schmoll )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/legpic.jpg

4. Then i check out the face. I'm actually pretty picky about this. I don't like women that have a great body but a chubby face....it kinda freaks me out for some reason...don't ask. I'm also not a HUGE fan of brown eyes (although i seem to be doomed to date chicks with brown eyes most often confused )
Hair is also a very important factor. I don't have any preference as in curly or flat, or long or short. As long as it complements the facial complexion, i'm ok with it thumb up But i have to say i'm not a huge fan of moose and such, since in the act of kissing i tend to run my hands through the lady's hair, and it's kinda sickening when you look at your gel-covered hand afterwards sick

Ahem...well...i might've left some stuff out by accident back there...but that pretty much sums it up. wink

~wickerman~ lol lol

Wonderful....I'm liking your requirements stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

Word dawg!

s|m
No.
Thought so no expression

s|m
eek! Ronny changed her sig

Wickerman
lol lol

Wonderful....I'm liking your requirements stick out tongue

You fit in there quite nicely flirt1

~wickerman~

Ronny
Feelings?

THey don't have feelings. Only guys have feelings. I think you just won the most sexist post in all eternity award you cow miffed

Ronny
Originally posted by s|m
eek! Ronny changed her sig Reservoir dogs is teh shitz

SlipknoT
Originally posted by s|m
eek! Ronny changed her sig Indeed, Good movie.

s|m
thumb up

Fionnuala
You fit in there quite nicely flirt1

~wickerman~ You charmer...flirt1

s|m
On an unrelated subject, humanity is one cruel and selfish b*tch and there's nothing we can do about it no expression

Now... cookie anyone?

Wickerman
You charmer...flirt1

It's the accent flirt

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
It's the accent flirt

~wickerman~ Of course..I'm a sucker for accents .eyes

Especially Canadian, European, Austrlian, New Zelandish messed , African, Latino and cultured English droolio embarrasment ..so not to many..

Wickerman
Of course..I'm a sucker for accents .eyes

Especially Canadian, European, Austrlian, New Zelandish messed , African, Latino and cultured English droolio embarrasment ..so not to many..

I have NO idea what New Zelandish accent is like blink

~wickerman~

Ronny
Originally posted by s|m
On an unrelated subject, humanity is one cruel and selfish b*tch and there's nothing we can do about it no expression

Now... cookie anyone? Yes please

Fionnuala
I have NO idea what New Zelandish accent is like blink

~wickerman~ I'm not even sure if that's the name but anyhoo...it's kind of like Australian but different..kind of the way Canadian is different from American..I think..people from both places will probably kill me now messed

Neo_Version 7
I think you just won the most sexist post in all eternity award you cow miffed

Do I get an award?

In any case, I'm glad you replaced "shirtless-guy" with the Reservoir Dogs. Much more bad-ass.

Ronny
I'm not even sure if that's the name but anyhoo...it's kind of like Australian but different..kind of the way Canadian is different from American..I think..people from both places will probably kill me now messed
no, no i see what you mean. And yah i think its the same

Fionnuala
no, no i see what you mean. And yah i think its the same Oh good..thanks ...some people can get kind of touchy about it...embarrasment

Ronny
Oh good..thanks ...some people can get kind of touchy about it...embarrasment Nurrr stick out tongue **** them

s|m
Yes please

*Hands cookies*

Ronny
Thank you happy

s|m
popcorn

Ronny
laughing that smilie is so cute

s|m
agreed rolling on floor laughing

I'm off now... bye bye

Ronny
Adios

DarkCanadian
And I see Rob couldn't resist making "Why are assholes such people?"...Bless his randomness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.