Superman vs. Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
This takes place on the Golden Gate Bridge

Fanboy
Superman would win what is Abosrbing man gonna doe absorb the bridge? That still would not do anything.

olympian
Well he can absorb Superman....... big grin

Supes more than not tho.

long pig
He won't win by slugging it out with AM, so he wins by ring out....maybe.

AM can absorb Supermans bio aura, and be superman without the weaknesses of needing to breath and tiring. Also, Creel's powers are magic, his enchanted ball and chain would **** Superman up.

A smart Creel would win, a dumb Creel would stalemate or lose 4/10.

No one seems to mention Creels new found telepathic abilities he's displayed in the Hulk comics, he's also acting very much smarter than he used to be.

long pig
Arrgghh....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t354933.html
Creel's Respek Thread. Respek Absorbing Man!

Dark Thor
absorbing man can jump into the water and create a whirlpool to make superman dizzy. nah thats not gonna work nvm

Cosmic Cube
Superman would punch Creel, and get absorbed.

olympian
With that powerset if Creel actually had the brains he would be quite the badass.

Cosmic Cube
I wonder if there's a limit to how much Creel can absorb. I've seen him turn himself into a walking island complete with people, cars, buildings, etc.

olympian
If i recall correctly he once aborsed the powers of Thors hammer? Or was it just the macig "Metal" he was made.

During the avengers siege when he and Titania attacked the Hospital wheer Herc was. Creel was about to absorse Hercules powers. To be strong as he, immortal etc.

So id say...pretty much.

long pig
He has a limit, it's just unknown.

Once, he tried to absorb the entire earth, got halfway and blew up, then another time he tried to absorb celestial tech and blew up.
Blowing up because of the Earth thing makes sense, the celestial tech thing sounds a bit plotty.

saw him absorb Quasar's bands pretty easily.
He absorbed Thor's hammer a couple times, then absorbed Thor himself and had magical powers and such, it was implied that he felt a surge of godly power (godblast maybe?), then his dumb ass grabbed a peice of cardboard.

Dizzle
But say he had the mind of... oh, I dunno, Dr. Strange? Hahahaha, you do love your amalgam, don't you LP?

long pig
Big Sexy owns.stick out tongue

Wynndar
yea most recently Creel has become a better villain....but after u get ur ass kicked dozens and dozens of times u have to start finding ways to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.