Korriban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
How is the differences between the Kotor Korriban and the Jedi Academy Korriban explained? Which is canon? KOTOR? Academy? Are both? Was that really the tomb of Marka Ragnos in Jedi Academy or just some memorial center?(sorry, I've been watching four hours of beyond belief)

Darth_Janus
Jedi academy has always irked me as a silly game. For one, some random student overcoming Marka Ragnos and his whole ilk is just BS. That's like a private capturing Russia and defeating Bruce Lee in combat.

Personally, KOTOR seems to have more respect for the ancient Sith, deals more with them, and the creators were much better versed in EU material than was the Jedi Academy guys. Though both were sanctioned by Lucasarts, I take KOTOR better.

Tulak Hord
WOO! GO JONATHON FRAKES! *Erhm* They're both two very different timelines. Things could have changed. I stick with KOTOR's.

Darth_Janus
True. Perhaps Ragnos' remains were moved and his cult with it?

Darth Calladus
i agree with you janus, the idea of some random jedi defeating an ancient half-breed sith, is just rediculous no to mention the sith were at their strongest during the ancient times(old republic).

Darth_Janus
Exactly my point.

Tulak Hord
This is a truth. Back in KOTOR and before then even, to be called a Sith meant you had guts, nuts, and glory. Look at Revan. He had the balls to take the republic head on

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Jedi academy has always irked me as a silly game. For one, some random student overcoming Marka Ragnos and his whole ilk is just BS. That's like a private capturing Russia and defeating Bruce Lee in combat.

Personally, KOTOR seems to have more respect for the ancient Sith, deals more with them, and the creators were much better versed in EU material than was the Jedi Academy guys. Though both were sanctioned by Lucasarts, I take KOTOR better.

Well it was just a spirit anyway.

As for the main question, maybe someone came back to Korriban in the 3,965 years between KOTOR 2 and Academy to redo the tombs or somethin.

Darth_Janus
Yes. Jawa maintainence. We have roots going back before Hyperspace travel.

Darth Calladus
lol

Darth Calladus
jawas crack me up man

Darth_Janus
Jawas pwn. I'm telling you; Yoda is an uncloaked Jawa. They are the creator race in the SW universe.

Tulak Hord
Wow. And all this time I thought Ratakans were the creator race...

Darth Calladus
man wuldnt that be somthin if yoda actually turned out to be a jawa without the cloak.

jawas wuld compelety rule galaxy.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Jawas pwn. I'm telling you; Yoda is an uncloaked Jawa. They are the creator race in the SW universe.

Of course, why didn't I think of that? Now that we have Yoda on the great Jawa regime we are surely unstoppable!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
How is the differences between the Kotor Korriban and the Jedi Academy Korriban explained? Which is canon? KOTOR? Academy? Are both? Was that really the tomb of Marka Ragnos in Jedi Academy or just some memorial center?(sorry, I've been watching four hours of beyond belief)

haha, another reason why EU is annoying...

darth-yoda
your loving this aint you anomaly JAWAs Are the Whill in clocks

LOL

Darth_Rankkor
Jedi Academy is a nice game if you pertend not to see certain aspects. For "historical accuracy, I stay with KOTOR.

Fishy
Anamoly I have told you this a lot of times already, if you don't like EU fine don't psot here.

Fishy
Didn't mean to sound offensive with that last post, I was just a little pissed off about other posts. But still I kinda do feel like that, if you don't like it you shouldn't be here. I don't like the Episode 3 forums as much as I like the EU forum either, so thats why I hardly ever come there.

Darth_Janus
I tend to agree, Anomaly. You were in here a few months back, spouting hatred for EU and all of that. I mean, if you have a few opinions, that's not a problem. But what is a problem is how you're showing them in an EU specific forum. It's akin to me bashing Tolkien in a LOTR forum.

((The_Anomaly))
where else am i supposed to show them? if i post anywhere else it'll be moved to this forum anyways.

my apparent "dislike" of EU is still EU topic specific stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.