I'm not gonna get it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
I read the first book when it came out when I was 12, and I'm still interested in the books. I was planning on going tonight to get it, but me and my grandma were sitting and watching the news, and they were interviewing all these idiot dorks with witch hats on, and my grandma got really frustrated that her grandson would be immature enough to go out at midnight with a bunch of idiots like this and get this stupid book. So, I'm not going to get it. rolling on floor laughing

Director_Joe
That's a stupid reason not to buy the book.... Yeah, most of the people the books attract are a little on the ABNORMAL side but that's no reason not to buy the book.... Yeah, it's a good reason not to go at 12 at night to buy it but not to give it up alltogether...

NightCrawler341
..... Ok... not everyone does that. People go to midnight because they want the books, it doesn't make them dorks or idiots. Harshness. Plus some of those people dressing up are just fooling around for kicks. But yes, people who do go dressing up, if I see them at my store............. they are getting kicked in the balls.....

DarkCanadian
Tell your grandma to read the friggin books.

DanZeke25
You should slap your grandma, and then slap her again. And then throw a cold hotdog at her.

Director_Joe
Originally posted by DanZeke25
You should slap your grandma, and then slap her again. And then throw a cold hotdog at her.

...Does that really work?

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Director_Joe
...Does that really work?

Imma try it. Grandma!

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by DanZeke25
HAHA.....

Hermione202
sneak out and buy it

Morning_Glory
I havent read any Harry Potter book.. hope Im not missing out on anything

Hermione202
your missing out on everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.