Spoil the book for me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Melkor
I will be not getting this book for some time, I am curious if it is really something to look forward to?

Director_Joe
Very much so..... But I won't spoil it for you....go read it yourself.... Oh yeah....it's not out yet....

NightCrawler341
Bout to say, Joe, do you have the books already? Trust me, you don 't need our word for it. It will be a great book, JKR is a great writer.

Lord Melkor
She is not so great as George Martin for example. But i still like the series, especially later volumes.

Okay, anybody knows when i can get it in Paris? Meanwhile I could enjoy a review. Will there finally be non stereotypical Slytherins?

Director_Joe
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
She is not so great as George Martin for example. But i still like the series, especially later volumes.

Okay, anybody knows when i can get it in Paris? Meanwhile I could enjoy a review. Will there finally be non stereotypical Slytherins?

Never read his stuff... I do enjoy the later volumes too... I dunno bout Paris. A review would be cool.... Maybe I'll write one after I read it. As for you last question: Not likey.

Cosmic_Beings
SPOILER

http://dumbledoreiskilledbysnape.ytmnd.com/

Lord Melkor
Is this spoiler to be believed?

And didn't the hat sang about all the houses needed to be united? So I think some Slytherins will fight besides Harry.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
SPOILER

http://dumbledoreiskilledbysnape.ytmnd.com/

Let me guess..... You got the book? Or is that another fake.

Cosmic_Beings
I don't have the book, and it's not fake

NightCrawler341

How do you know its not a fake? I wont believe anything till I read it in the fine print.

Hermione202
I agree.i douby that is true because its a weird comment from someone who doesn't have the book

Cosmic_Beings
I didn't make a comment, doofus :/

I posted a link to a website where someone put up a HBP scan

NightCrawler341
Hey, don't no member bashing, Cosmic.

KKdave
I don't believe that.... you'd think that he wouldnt be so easy to kill.... i'll beleive it when i read it from my book.

Hermione202
I didn't make a comment, doofus :/

I posted a link to a website where someone put up a HBP scan

thanks for that wonderful compliment(sarcastic) ,but you see , my name isn't doofus.

well , um , you said that it isn't a fake and that is a comment.

Originally posted by Hermione202
I agree.i douby that is true because its a weird comment from someone who doesn't have the book

If you think I was making fun of you , I wasn't . i said the comment was weird not you .

The Alpha
I think it's fake. stick out tongue 'Coz the printing pattern is same as book 5th's - which is not likely to happen.

NightCrawler341
I know if it is fake or not. I will tell you once we are allowed to talk about it here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.