I got a New Bra on and it is making Purple Marks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
on my skin... is that bad or good?

SlipknoT
Bad probably

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Bad probably

figured you would be the first to respond....

DarkCanadian
Burn it.

Unless it's purple itself.

Morning_Glory
it's not purple ... it's pink and black or something...

and it hurts... i guess thats bad... but i just bought it... mad

CURIOUS22
are these marks where the wire is or anyhting like that?

Katt
i also want a purple bra...

Fionnuala
Underwired bras are great happy

Deano
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

****ing good!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Deano
****ing good!

why do you say that is good? you love purple marks on girls???? confused confused confused confused

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
are these marks where the wire is or anyhting like that?

it's where the wires are...

CURIOUS22
its possibly that the bra is too tight and bruising the skin

Morning_Glory
Bruising!!!!!!!!!???? confused

Deano
why do you say that is good? you love purple marks on girls???? confused confused confused confused

purplle is a nice colour

silvertsume
on my skin... is that bad or good? bad!! the bruises stay there ! XD

Morning_Glory
forever?????? Im at work so i cant take it off...

magic_hate_ball
bruising....not a good thing...im surprised SLip didnt say it was a good thing....big grin
j/k slip

CURIOUS22
they will go away...it will just take a few days...like any bruise.....does the bra feel tight? or pokey?

Morning_Glory
no

CURIOUS22
hmmm....well the bruise is my guess....or the dyes are wearing onto your skin.....do the marks hurt?

Morning_Glory
no - it just feels a little snug... but i looked earlier and there were very dark purple marks

CURIOUS22
i think it may just be the dye wearing onto your skin then. just needs to be wash to get the excess out...i hope

Morning_Glory
confused sad dont know

Imaginary
If you poke the marks and they hurt then it's bruising.

Morning_Glory
it doesnt hurt when i poke

WickedTexasMomA
Umm Bad ...christ take it off already.lol

a1hsauce
if i were you id take it off... i know my last bra did that to me. i had to go return it because it wasnt giving me enough support on my left side...it kind of cut into me

WickedTexasMomA
hehehe

people should buy bras that FIT,and not pretend there a smaller size then what they really are.

a1hsauce
i dont get gurls who buy bras taht are two sizes smaller than they are... its alike all hanging out

WickedTexasMomA
There two different types of bras really. The bras you where when you have a dinner date and looking for some after booty sex, then the bras your going to wear to work and wear around the house.

Morning_Glory
????? ok

lil bitchiness

Perhaps you should pick the right size bra. Picking a smaller size will not make you look slimmer or make your boobs look big no expression its just a fact of life.

Morning_Glory
Im not trying to look slimmer.. I think Im already slim... confused

I wasnt trying to get a bra that was to do anything for me... i just liked it and it was pretty... and it was mine size... supposedly.. I dont wear bras with pads cause i dont need them big grin

CrazyInLove
lol. I just bought a purple bra!! It is beautiful! lol. Anywayz, the die is probably just rubbing off on you because it's too tight. You should have a size fitting at Victoria Secret or somewhere. Because they are really good with that. I got a fitting and turns out I was wearing a size too small and now it is SO much better! Maybe you should do the same.

Becca

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
lol. I just bought a purple bra!! It is beautiful! lol. Anywayz, the die is probably just rubbing off on you because it's too tight. You should have a size fitting at Victoria Secret or somewhere. Because they are really good with that. I got a fitting and turns out I was wearing a size too small and now it is SO much better! Maybe you should do the same.

Becca

a size fitting confused I dont like going to Victoria Secret-- well I do I love it there... but I spend way to much there...

but I dont want someone helping put a bra on ... and plus just cause I wear one size at Victoria's secret doesnt mean I wear that size in a different brand.. blah blah

Victoria Secret bra's are like $30 - 40 .. and it seems to expensive

Hulk Power

I don't think that having purple marks is good in any way. You probably brought a bra that is too small.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I don't think that having purple marks is good in any way. You probably brought a bra that is too small.

Im starting to realize that

WickedTexasMomA
a size fitting confused I dont like going to Victoria Secret-- well I do I love it there... but I spend way to much there...

but I dont want someone helping put a bra on ... and plus just cause I wear one size at Victoria's secret doesnt mean I wear that size in a different brand.. blah blah

Victoria Secret bra's are like $30 - 40 .. and it seems to expensive There bras are cheap really and cheaply made. Im having to pa 100-150 for specially made bras for my cup size.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
There bras are cheap really and cheaply made. Im having to pa 100-150 for specially made bras for my cup size.

that sucks..my friend has to do the same.

MG have u taken the bra off yet?

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
that sucks..my friend has to do the same.

MG have u taken the bra off yet? It feels like a waste of money really, teller to buy no more then 2 a year and buy sport bras for comfort.lol

*Georgina_A*

I'd say bad messed Sounds like it's bruising...but I don't know, as it's never happened to me before erm

GuitarBunny
it's not purple ... it's pink and black or something...

and it hurts... i guess thats bad... but i just bought it... mad loosen it confused

LordKerrigor
its called a bruise what it is is broken blood vessels in the skin if you got a peice of clothing that is causing this then you should desist wearing it immediatly!!!! before anything sever happens if you saved the sales recet i suggest you return it saying it didnt fit and get another one that does fit

Morning_Glory
its not bruising.... Ive already established that

i dont anything sever could happen when your bra is to tight

LordKerrigor
youd be surprised whatd happen in this day and age

LordKerrigor
either way it still cant be good

Morning_Glory
well I cant take it off now Im at work.. I stil have 1 hour and 30 mins to go... cant wait to get out of here

LordKerrigor
lol yeah you cant take it off i agree

Morning_Glory
it would look bad

LordKerrigor
lol that depends on who you ask

GuitarBunny
well I cant take it off now Im at work.. I stil have 1 hour and 30 mins to go... cant wait to get out of here i don't see a prob in a public display big grin

lol j/k

Morning_Glory
blah

Morning_Glory
wtf! why did i make this thread blink

oh sigh sigh

Storm
Why, oh why did you bump it...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

She's really bored.petpet

Bardock42
wtf! why did i make this thread blink

oh sigh sigh

Cause you had a bra on that made purple marks.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. bored my darling! weep

Ambience
Bad.
o_o

Ambience
Why don't you ah...
Take it off.
naughty

Lady Fianna
I had a bra that used to do something like that...it was under-wired and the wire cut my side up. ermmlaugh

Ambience
I had a bra like that two. It was emerald green. =x
I was staying over at my friends house and when I woke up the wire was lodged in my skin. Hurt like bloody hell.

~King of Pie~
on my skin... is that bad or good? You should tkae it off and post pictures...

Punkyhermy
i went to vickys secret today and couldn't find anything nice. erm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
i went to vickys secret today and couldn't find anything nice. erm i never see anything good there anymore

Ultraman Baltan

Bad. It is suffocating the skin cells, ruining sensetive areas if it is on for too long.
Get rid of it.

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Bad. It is suffocating the skin cells, ruining sensetive areas if it is on for too long.
Get rid of it. this thread is over a year old....erm

ToMacco
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
this thread is over a year old....erm

So what? breasts last longer than a year. Tell us more of your titty woes, morning glory. smokin'

Dr. Badass420
You should tkae it off and post pictures...
i second that shifty

Slay
Post a picture of it so that I can see. ermm

Ultraman Baltan
this thread is over a year old....erm

And yet I still have the freedom to answer the question. Imagine that.

Morning_Glory
this thread is over a year old....erm and?Originally posted by Slay
Post a picture of it so that I can see. ermm dont have that bra anymore... it hurt to bad

Thorinn
You should tkae it off and post pictures...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.