Wu Tang Clan- 36 Chambers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
Shaggy here's the link

enjoy

for everyone else that doesn't have it, check out this classics

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CGQFRMZ8AE9Z1YRENFJNC5IP4

Freaky Zeeky
C.R.E.A.M. and M.E.T.H.O.D. Man are good.

hh?
the entire album is incredible. classic.

Freaky Zeeky
yep

Shaggy2dope
thanks homie

Shaggy2dope
still downloading

Shaggy2dope
its confusing!

hh?
??

you need winrar or winzip to open it up. not confusing.

Freaky Zeeky
What are those?

hh?
rarlab.com

download winrar from there or just download winzip. anything that will automatically extract the files. its not hard.

hh?
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
What are those?

programs that you need to unzip files. really useful.

Freaky Zeeky
Oh

MF D00m
It's a lot easier when files are zip. I hate that rar ect crap.

nick1811
bought that album a few years ago, and am still listening to it!

Deathblow
Originally posted by hh?
Shaggy here's the link

enjoy

for everyone else that doesn't have it, check out this classics

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CGQFRMZ8AE9Z1YRENFJNC5IP4

Who doesn't have 36 Chambers? confused Sounds wrong just saying it.

Well anyway, people who are dl'ing it, check out the bassline on track 7, and be sure to revel in the team genius of Protect Ya Neck and the best song on the album, Da Mystery of Chessboxin yes

Tiger style, cha-BLAOW

hh?
BLAOW!!!!!!

Freaky Zeeky
Special Delivery!

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Deathblow
the best song on the album, Da Mystery of Chessboxin yes Word.

hh?
yea Mystery of Chessboxin' was the best song. i dont think there really was a weak track.

Deathblow
It's early Wu Tang, of course there's no weak tracks no2

Just look at Liquid Swords and Cuban Linx droolio

hh?
droolio

i heard Raekwon and Ill Bill might make an album together. someone said its gonna be called Cocaine vs Weed laughing out loud

Ill Bill isn't that great in my opinion. Raekwon should make another album with Ghostface.

Deathblow
Yeah he's not great, I still like listening to him every so often. He completes Non Phixion. And that would be an awesome album, it's so great having members of Wu collaborating with indie artists, first GZA with Jedi Mind Tricks, then Ghost & Doom, now this. Cool.

True, Rae and Ghost are like yin and yang, can't have one without the other. Exception being Supreme Clientele. He'll probably be on Cuban Linx 2 a lot yes

hh?
hopefully. i've only heard one song from Cuban Linx 2 but im not sure if its gonna be on it.

Afro Cheese
Wait.. last time I heard that Raekwon and Ghostface ARE doing another album together, was that just a rumor or something?

hh?
i dunno. i just know Raekwon is making Cuban Linx 2
Gza is making an album with DJ Muggs
Ghostface is collabing with Doom
U-God is releasing another album
i think theres another tribute album coming out for ODB

i dunno about the rest. i think

Deathblow
Don't forget the new(ish) Mathematics album, that's got a couple of real Wu bangas on it.

Sweet, hadn't heard about the GZA/Muggs collab. I really like the song Muggs did with GZA on Soul Assassins, so could be a good album.
If U-Godz Illa is anything to go by, his next album will probably suck erm

Btw, what's the projected release date for the Ghost/Doom CD?

hh?
i didn't really like the Mathmatics album. it was good, but nothing spectacular.

i dunno when they will release the ghost/doom collab cd. hopefully end of this year.

Freaky Zeeky
Ghost and Doom. happy

SpaceMonkey
I really miss the days when any Wu-Tang album was a sure hit.... rfom 36 Chambers to Tical 2:Judgement Day everything was good... afterwards I think because the industry began to become saturateed with weaker artists they sort of laid back in the fold and became complacent. They need to go back to basics and reclaim the industry!!

Himo
Doom and Ghost? That's a combination that will litterally make me jizz in my pants.

Mugen
laughing you should listen to Deck's new album, by the way HH i forgot to thank you for that album, thanks alot bro, definetly will be buying this in the future.

The Resident Patient

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/9c/8c/2663024128a01d5e8c4ac010.L.jpg

Deathblow
Awesome cover. I picked up Made In Brooklyn the other day, liked that. A worthy (although not superior) follow up to No Said Date. Is Deck's new one worth coughing up the green for? I've heard mixed reviews.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Deathblow

the best song on the album, Da Mystery of Chessboxin yes

Cream is clearly better than that.

-hh-
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Cream is clearly better than that. i prefer 'Tearz' over 'C.R.E.A.M.'

edit: actually i cant decide. the entire album is incredible.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by -hh-
i prefer 'Tearz' over 'C.R.E.A.M.'

edit: actually i cant decide. the entire album is incredible.

that's good too.

Afro Cheese
My friend asked me a tough question the other day: what is the WEAKEST joint on 36 Chambers?

Deathblow
Definitely the remix of Method Man. Although even that's not a particularly weak track.

Afro Cheese
The remix of Method Man? Isn't the remix of method man on one of his albums?

Deathblow
There's a Skunk Mix bonus track at the end of 36 Chambers, and there's a remix of it on Tical too. I can't remember if they are the same version.

Either way, doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Afro Cheese
My copy of 36 Chambers only has the original. 12 tracks, first being Bring The Ruckus and last being 7th Chamber Pt II.

Deathblow
I checked mine again, it says ''Bonus Track - Method Man (Skunk Mix)'', which is song 13, and it comes before ''Conclusion'' which doesn't have a track number. It also says ''1993'' by the record label, so it's not a recent edition. One of us must have a European version or something.

Afro Cheese
Yeah mine says 1993 too, and it has "Conclusion" too, but no Meth remix. That's weird. I'll have to download it I guess.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Mugen
laughing you should listen to Deck's new album, by the way HH i forgot to thank you for that album, thanks alot bro, definetly will be buying this in the future.

The Resident Patient

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/9c/8c/2663024128a01d5e8c4ac010.L.jpg

definitely gonna cop that thumb up

SpaceMonkey
Yeah, Deathblow.... looks like a different version of the Album.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.