Underworld Evolution: Poster and Site Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy
The first Underworld Evolution Poster and the Official Site are now online?

Anyone else looking forward to this?

http://movietab.com/posters/small/underworld-evolution.jpg

Movie_Geek_
I AM ! I loved the first movie and they left you a little high and dry on the last on. the movie has a cult fallowing. I just know it is popular at my High School

fruits
this movie is gonna be friggen sweet

Movie_Geek_
Well after the last one, the Wait they ended, they more or less said they would make a second one. I have been waiting the hole time. big grin

grey fox
no , the film was rather bad in my opinion (even blade trinity was better then underworld and that sucked) it showed little if any if the vampires strengths and weakness's and the 'sunlight in a bullet' thing was a load of bull even the lycans didn't look that good as the van hellsign version looked visualy better

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by grey fox
no , the film was rather bad in my opinion (even blade trinity was better then underworld and that sucked) it showed little if any if the vampires strengths and weakness's and the 'sunlight in a bullet' thing was a load of bull even the lycans didn't look that good as the van hellsign version looked visualy better
I do not think so. I am just glad I did not go to the movies to go see Van Hellsingn. I rented it and could not stand it so I turned it off. As for blade Trinity i never saw it because I heard how bad it was. I think UW was a good movie because it had more than just the vampires and Lycans killing each other, which you do not get much with this type of movie.

LiL nAstY GirL
Already a thread in the horror movies area

fruits
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Already a thread in the horror movies area

Reznik
More of a sci-fi anyways

OMG thats awesome i loved the first one. I hope they show more weapons. I loved the weapons in the first movie. A vampire movie is nothing without weapons.

Morpheus
raver this is goin to be GOOD.
My friends and i are going to dress up for that. raver

Superfly4000
Yeah, the movie really did suck, but mainly for budget reasons. The script wasn't that bad, though I wish they had some sort of prologue. Hopefully with there bigger budget this time they can make this one what the first one should have been. And hopefully they can fix that cheesy green wolf/vampire.

bilb
I loved underworld & was really expecting to hate it.. vampires droolio

Movie_Geek_
The movie was one of those surprise it's that has a real cult and underground fallowing. Mostly because of the DVD.

pr1983
The first one was so bad imo... i really hope this is better... Beckinsale has talent...

b-dan
i fell asleep during the first one i tried to watch it again but i fell asleep but i still says vamps rule!!!!!!!!!!!

fruits
i don't know what you guys are talking about, i loved the first one.

Superfly4000
its not that the movie was bad, it just wasn't the best. The wolves looked like crap, and it was obviouse that there was a low brudget. The plot was very good though.

Movie_Geek_
I do not think the visuals where that bad. I mean you could tell it was not the 100mill dollar movie but I think that they did could with what they had. The story was vary original, I think for a vamp movie.

Superfly4000
Come on, the half assed green wolf/vampire hybrid really sucked. It was disapointing.

metalmikey
I absolutley loved the first one and am waiting with baites breath for this one..Kate Beckinsale..A Goddess!!!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Superfly4000
Come on, the half assed green wolf/vampire hybrid really sucked. It was disapointing.

I would not say it sucked. but I could see where you are coming from. I still love love the movie and waiting to see it the Day it comes out!

fruits
yeah, i do agree that the wolves looked pretty dain fakey. but im excited for a sequel

Superfly4000
Im excited to. Im just pointing out its flaws. I think the plot for this next one should be interesting, and they probably have a bigger budget this time. I was looking at the special features on the Underworld DVD. You should have seen the vampire/wolf hybrid the original had planned!

JennifARGH
Actually the half-breed was blue and the visuals were excellent considering that the movie was low budget, the story plot was very unique and personally the acting was very well done. Compare this movie to any other vampire vs. werewolf movie and determine which one you think is best. Evolutions is going to be great and personally they do not need to redeem themselves from the first movie because it was excellent.

Van Helsing was a great movie, the visuals in it were horrid and although I love the movie it was still one skip shy of failure.

Movie_Geek_
Well I have to agree that they did well with the buget that they had.
As for Van Helsing...I could not watch it all the way through. I did not care for that movie to much but it has it's fans.

JennifARGH
Van Helsing was excellent, although it is not my favorite movie it was definately fresh, you dont see those kind of classics anymore.

Superfly4000
The cg werewolves in Van Helsing were batter than the werewolves in Underworlds, and I liked there transformations better. How many times do i have to say that I enjoyed the Underworld movie. I'm simply saying that it had flaws. I don't mean to intrude on your cult fandom of it.

JennifARGH
My arguement wasnt directly at you, it was for anyone who cared to argue the point. Yes I agree the alteration from man to beast in Van Helsing was much better then in Underworld.

Movie_Geek_
I agree. I have been saying that the hole time. laughing out loud I would not say I am part of the cult fallowind, although that is the kind of fans it has. I I am still a fan of the movie.

Superfly4000
Ok, as long as we have that cleared...

Lord Melkor
I liked this movie, you can't compare it to stupid eye candy Hellsing.

Vampire chicks are always good. And I don't enjoy vampires as cannon fodder.

JennifARGH
I so want the outfit she wears... *drools* product. stick out tongue

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by JennifARGH
I so want the outfit she wears... *drools* product. stick out tongue

Guysno....I like the wardrobes for the movie they add a real, " I'm bad ass " look they all had with out being stupid. no

Hornyman
I liked Van Helsing for the first few minutes until the only hot Vampire mistress died. Then I turned it off.

Underworld added a backround to the plot whihc I liked and the action was alright for the movie. The idea of UV bullets kinda confused me a bit, but it does make sense.

Movie_Geek_
It seemed a little unlikely. The silvernitate (sp I have no clue ) bullets seemed more logical but in like darts. But how are they going to kill each other.

crickey77
trailer for this one is now online: http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=4791

what do you think?

Movie_Geek_
That was SOOO COOL! It is harder to wait.

crickey77
LOL, I know... good trailers always get my pumped up for movies! what was your fave part?

Movie_Geek_
IN the trailer or the first movie?

crickey77
oh, i meant in the evolution trailer...

Wolfie
Loved the first one. Can't wait for this one.

Unfortunately, as I read, they had to toss Selene's cool trenchcoat because it was hard for her to do her stunts or something in it.

crickey77
I'm pretty psyched for this one too. I just found some cool stuff from a recent site visit - http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=11677

pretty sweet, huh? Kate looks pretty good with or without the trenchcoat, imo.

Wolfie
That's a cool article. I can't wait to see the new werewolves.

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/images/underworld22.jpg
New wolf form they were talking about perhaps?

Selene doesn't look too bad without the trenchcoat. I just feel it added to her outfit.

Movie_Geek_
Al part of the look but it makes more sence that she would not have that thing on her slowing heer down.

b-dan
Originally posted by Superfly4000
Come on, the half assed green wolf/vampire hybrid really sucked. It was disapointing. ya my freinds told me it looked like that i just said wtf thats ****ed

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by b-dan
ya my freinds told me it looked like that i just said wtf thats ****ed
Are you talking about the new lmovie or the old one?

crickey77
Originally posted by Wolfie
That's a cool article. I can't wait to see the new werewolves.

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/images/underworld22.jpg
New wolf form they were talking about perhaps?

Selene doesn't look too bad without the trenchcoat. I just feel it added to her outfit.

ya, i'm not too worried about the trenchcoat thing, it just probably means that she has some pretty sweet stunts and stuff.

wolfie, thats a cool pic... id love to hear more about the new charcters they are going to have in this one. do you have any other info??

Movie_Geek_
I can not find a hole lot on the movie that is not alred reported and that we already know.

crickey77
fyi, here are some new pics... gives a better look at some of the characters and stuff: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/underworldnews.php?id=11834

here's a better look at kate w/o the cape:

http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/Action/Underworld_Evolution/underworldevolution6.jpg

Movie_Geek_
Cool raver

crickey77
hmm... looks like the link i posted didn't work. this is the pic i was trying to show you: http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Action/Underworld_Evolution&image=underworldevolution6.jpg&img=9&tt=

ThaSprout
I have an obsession for vampire flicks. So I'll be the first to watch that movie when it comes out. smile

crickey77
yeah, vampire movies aren't always my thing but i did like this movie a lot and think the sequel should be good. which other ones do you like?

Soth
Looking forward to this

Doctor Lecter
I loved the first movie, and can't wait for the second!

On a similar note, I ask: Which race do you like better, or most identify with? The Lycans or the Vampires?

Doctor Lecter
Me personally, I identify more with the Vampires.

CrazyEyes
I want it to be good, it deserves to be good. I'm tired of seeing the same old vampire movies time and time again. Give us something that is different, don't just make a rubbish sequel like Resident Evil.

Darkman87
I really hated the first one because of the weakness of the werewolf characters. However, idea of having gun with was a real genius's idea. I promised a friend of mine, i guess i will be gone to watch the movie on friday. I hope that werewolf guy could do something useful in the movie.

LandShark
not much for spoilers here any other threads giving away spoilers on it? Looking forward to MArcus getting shreaded up...still curious though since he was awakened by lycan blood what does he see everything that lycan doctor has seen and done or just bits and pieces like when selene awoke viktor...someone even mentioned himm becoming a half breed himself?

LiL nAstY GirL
Wow it was amazing!!!

Did anyone else notice Selene's eyes turned green when she pushed Marcus into the helecopter thing???

Soth
Hey. . . here's an alternate poster for U:E, which I plan to see this weekend, I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.