Heartburn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
who hates this crap...i got it now and the acid reflux is comming up my troat and making me cough cry its killing me

Hulk Power
Drink some milk and it will go away. Believe me, when it happens to me I just serve myself some milk and the acid won't come up anymore. It works. Try it.

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Drink some milk and it will go away. Believe me, when it happens to me I just serve myself some milk and the acid won't come up anymore. It works. Try it. love thanks....i'll try it

Morning_Glory
Ive never had heartburn no expression

edida
i gots that too. if milk dont do it for you, try 'metamucil' mix a big spoonful w/water and chug it. you may want the reflux back though, caus its grim.

Antillies
try some battery acid it works i promise eek!
atleast u wont be such a pussy about heartburn the next time tho confused if it will be a next time shifty

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Antillies
try some battery acid it works i promise eek!
atleast u wont be such a pussy about heartburn the next time tho confused if it will be a next time shifty

lol...

SlipknoT
Kill yourself?

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Kill yourself? okay (sarcasm)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.