NJO Luke/Exar Kun vs. Darth Revan/Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jpsmith5
NJO Luke/Exar Kun vs. Darth Revan/Darth Malak

The Fight for Supremacy. Who will live to tell the story?

Setting: Desert of Tatooine

darth zamorak
njo luke and x r........ njo luke and revan would fight to a draw but exar would easily kill malak and team up on revan with luke.

Fishy
Revan and Malak are far greater a team.

But Exar could surely take Malak before Revan takes Luke or vice versa, they are going down.

Darth Kronos
Fishy what time zone are u in...

chewbacca II
NJO luke would just beat revan, after a very long fight, exar would beat malak then if NJO luke hadn't beaten revan yet he'd help luke beat him and would shorten the length of the fight

Fishy
Same as you are Kronos...

Darth Windu
This is the same as mine except for Kun; everything else, including the setting is the same. But whatever. And Luke and Kun, without oo much difficulty. Kun defeats Malak before Luke vs. Revan is concluded, then helps Luke kill Revan.

Darth_Janus
There needs to be better balance in these threads, and just not half a dozen or more "Everyone hates Revan, gang up on his ass" threads. I'm serious. You don't see me posting Eight million Vong and the ancient Sith empire under Ragnos, Sadow, and Kressh versus NJO LUke with a walking stick. (And best part is, some would argue Luke would still win)

But come on. Be realistic. I'm tired of seeing these kinda threads and I've only been back a week or so. I imagine those like Fishy who stuck around while I was gone for the last two months are sick to death of these kind of threads.

Fishy
Oh yeah but you coming back helps a lot.. I actually thought about leaving.

Darth_Janus
Never fear, jawas are here, my friend.

Oooteenie!

Ben: Quickly! The jawas will be back and in larger numbers!

Emperor Revan
Oooteenie!

Darth_Janus
Oooteenie!

Translation: Let us attack from the north!

Fishy
Ootenie!!!

Translation: I will prepare the troops for a diversion in the South

Emperor Revan
Oooteenie!

Translation: Hey, look what I found! *AT-AT's by the dozens come walking in.*

Fishy
Ootenie: That will help us destroy those noobs, you get a bonus. You can grab two cookies from the cookie jar.

Emperor Revan
Oooteenie!

Translation: Sweet, noobs are getting destroyed AND I get two cookies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.