Manga Goku vs. Superman [Don't Deleat]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
I had this before, but it was locked and now, due to a new thread that hasn't gotten locked yet, I want to bring this battle back. The Goku from the comics vs. Superman from the comics. Don't bring in video games, tv shows, or movies!

Cosmic Cube
This is as good as deleated. Superman wins.

dvampire
SSJ3 Goku was only able to high end feats was only lifting halve a city and he had trouble doing it. Supe (he's ether equal to or a little stronger than Thor) is far stronger than that and is faster, more durable, and has the stamina to win. thumb up

EvilCap America
Originally posted by dvampire
SSJ3 Goku was only able to high end feats was only lifting halve a city and he had trouble doing it. Supe (he's ether equal to or a little stronger than Thor) is far stronger than that and is faster, more durable, and has the stamina to win. thumb up

This is why the topic should be delated.Goku a guy at least 25X in SSJ2 than a guy that could destroy a planet while waving his hand will be underrated to a level Spiderman could slap around

This wont be debated by comic fans evenly and many DBZ fans dont even understand the series enough to judge it

dvampire
Originally posted by EvilCap America
This is why the topic should be delated.Goku a guy at least 25X in SSJ2 than a guy that could destroy a planet while waving his hand will be underrated to a level Spiderman could slap around

This wont be debated by comic fans evenly and many DBZ fans dont even understand the series enough to judge it

It doesn't take much to blow up a planet, just hit the core of the planet and it's gone. And Supes is physically stronger than Goku. smile

long pig
Is this an attempt to slowly wedge in DBZ characters so that a few months down the road there will be a GokuSSjdhfhdsj5 vs Phoenix & LT?

EvilCap America
It doesn't take much to blow up a planet, just hit the core of the planet and it's gone. And Supes is physically stronger than Goku. smile

Frieza waved his hand to destroy planet Vegeta.In recent Superman comics he he bluffed some elment things by talking about how he would pund earth apart bit by bit as long as it took him.Waving hand>Pounding a crapload

Ive also never seen this mythical "Goku could barely lift a city" thing considering SSJ3 Goku barely appears for a couple scenes when there are even a cities still standing in the world and DBZ doesnt rate their characters power with massive weightlifting

Arguing this is stupid the topic is and should be deleted

long pig
Good points EvilCap.
I agree, DBZ is stupid. stick out tongue

EvilCap America
Originally posted by long pig
Good points EvilCap.
I agree, DBZ is stupid. stick out tongue

DBZ is......OK

I dont hate it like alot of people did once it got opopular but i grew out of it and found much better stuff overall.I ended up knowing WAY to much about the chaarcters strengths bexcause of arguments on GameFAQs on occsionally Off-topic threads on the Budokai boards

Really though i HATE discussing DBZ.Theres quite a few things wrong with the series overall and half the time it comes up in a VS topic id not only have to defend it from the other side but correct most of the fans of DBZ that will screw up and use stupid filler crap and bad dubs lines they saw on Cartoon Network

dvampire
Frieza waved his hand to destroy planet Vegeta.In recent Superman comics he he bluffed some elment things by talking about how he would pund earth apart bit by bit as long as it took him.Waving hand>Pounding a crapload

Ive also never seen this mythical "Goku could barely lift a city" thing considering SSJ3 Goku barely appears for a couple scenes when there are even a cities still standing in the world and DBZ doesnt rate their characters power with massive weightlifting

Arguing this is stupid the topic is and should be deleted

Frieza used his death ball to destroy the planet. SSJ3 lift Halve a city in the manga not the show because he didn't show any feats in ssj3. Supes Push planets and ssj3 waste too much energy to even be a match for Superman. And he get hit by way less attacks (punches and kicks) that's far less than what Supes whould do to him. smile

long pig
It's quite cool to watch when stoned, but getting involved with it is just too much for me.
I don't like any anime.....GITS wasn't bad I guess.

EvilCap America
Frieza used his death ball to destroy the planet. Lift Halve a city in the manga not the show because he didn't show any feats. Supes Push planets and ssj3 waste too much energy to even be a match for Superman. And he get hit by way less attacks (punches and kicks) that's far less than what Supes whould do to him. smile

1 Frieza states he used this move to destroy planet vegeta he then waves his had and rips a while crapload of ground while toying with Goku at 50% power.Yes he DOES have death ball for blowing up cores and collpasing planets but hats not how he destroyed Planet Vegeta

2 Sups hasent pushed planets since Superfriends

3 The MANGA doesnt add things itrs the original story.Im 90% sure your just jerking me off especially the closest he got to a city was fighting Fat Buu over oone

4 If Pre-ROSAT SSJ can kill frieza Post-ROSAT FPSSJ1 Goku would kill him.SSJ2 and even a little SSJ3 woulld be overkill

Between all the topics like this and overhyping of STUPID ideas marvels chrning out lately im really starting to hate these boards

dvampire
I like watching anime and reading manga. What's GITS? confused

Cosmic Cube
GITS = Goku Iz The Shit.

dvampire
1 Frieza states he used this move to destroy planet vegeta he then waves his had and rips a while crapload of ground while toying with Goku at 50% power.Yes he DOES have death ball for blowing up cores and collpasing planets but hats not how he destroyed Planet Vegeta

2 Sups hasent pushed planets since Superfriends

3 The MANGA doesnt add things itrs the original story.Im 90% sure your just jerking me off especially the closest he got to a city was fighting Fat Buu over oone

4 If Pre-ROSAT SSJ can kill frieza Post-ROSAT FPSSJ1 Goku would kill him.SSJ2 and even a little SSJ3 woulld be overkill

Between all the topics like this and overhyping of STUPID ideas marvels chrning out lately im really starting to hate these boards

Action Comics #775: Superman defeated Elite a guy whos capable of destroy stars.

Action Comics #782 Superman: Push War World while the planet was going against him at light speed.

JLA/Starbreaker: Superman survived the destructive force of a nova.

JLA #41: Superman absorbed the energy a Mageddon Warhead, a device capable at the minimum of vaporizing half a galaxy.

Action Comics #696: He survived passage through a cosmic wormhole.

JLA: Created Equal book 2: Superman survived passage through a black hole.

Adventures of Superman #477: He survived the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero.

Superman: Man of steel #30: Superman grabbed a space ship the size of a small moon.

Superman is faster, stronger, has way more stamina, and more durable than ssj3 Goku. SSJ3 Goku gets hurt by punches and kicks that are way less than what Supes whould do to him, and even there energy blast are sometime weaker than the physical attacks; plus he loses energy way too fast. Supes wins. smile

long pig
GITS Ghost in the Shell, it was ok for anime....which isn't that great.

DBZ is just friggin pokemon with muscles, it's all very homo erotic.
Cosmic Cube loves it.

Cosmic Cube
GITS Ghost in the Shell, it was ok for anime....which isn't that great.

DBZ is just friggin pokemon with muscles, it's all very homo erotic.
Cosmic Cube loves it.

Do I... droolio

long pig
lol
That smilie is wrong....so so wrong.

EvilCap America
and if i took the time to care i could find an equal number of examples where Superman is laid out by ALOT less everything from lasers from a Lexcorp powersuit to to punches from lesser charactersthat are NOWHERE near planet destroying

Intrestingly enough i could probably find enough examples to say Wolverine would take Sups just using bad examples and moments of reidculous overwriting that has happened over the years

Anyways on average Sups=/=Planet stomping.I could see Superman 1 Mill doing it based on what he is supposed to be able to do or Superman Prime but regular Sups on average doesnt display that kind of strength

Cosmic Cube
lol
That smilie is wrong....so so wrong.

Lmao

dvampire
and if i took the time to care i could find an equal number of examples where Superman is laid out by ALOT less everything from lasers from a Lexcorp powersuit to to punches from lesser charactersthat are NOWHERE near planet destroying

Intrestingly enough i could probably find enough examples to say Wolverine would take Sups just using bad examples and moments of reidculous overwriting that has happened over the years

Anyways on average Sups=/=Planet stomping.I could see Superman 1 Mill doing it based on what he is supposed to be able to do or Superman Prime but regular Sups on average doesnt display that kind of strength

You know nothing about current Supes. smile

EvilCap America
and ive seen him laided out when Despero grabbed his head and cslammed it into Captain Marvels and put them both out of the fight

Somehow i DONT see that destroying stars roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
and ive seen him laided out when Despero grabbed his head and cslammed it into Captain Marvels and put them both out of the fight

Somehow i DONT see that destroying stars roll eyes (sarcastic)

Issue number please? wink

EvilCap America
JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice

dvampire
I bet it's more to that, than what your telling me. wink

Nataku8188
That poll is misleading. Jesus is the last saiyan son of krypton.

grey fox
Wait ONE GODAMN MINUiTE this is a exact copy of my thread mad mad (this is why you dotn use supersaiayans their power is inconsistent soem peopel say their living gods wheras others can barely lift moutnins)

dvampire
Supes wins. And a moutain is nothing to him. big grin

Creshosk

Somehow i DONT see that destroying stars roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh that pesky "He's inconsistant so we use him at his weakest" line of yours.

Judging by your signature it's not hard to see why you attack like you do. particularly in this case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.