Punisher vs. Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
The Punisher, as an impressive vigilante, decides a change is as good as a holiday, and moves to a new place that could possibly do with his help...

The question is, how does this all turn out?

So, the Punisher moves into the comic version of Sin City, with as always the goal of taking out crims and evil doers. How does he do? Does he survive? Does he find allies? Or only enemies? And in the end does he have the ability to succeed?

NoFate007
This is a good thread...I'm getting tired of reading the ones about "god-(fill in name here)" and those people like Lucifer/Michael and these people that can destroy whole planets in a moment and whatnot...

Anyway, back to the point.

I think Punisher has a good, long run in here, but being in a new place that he doesn't know would hurt him. If he had the right connections and he studied before he attacked, he could do his job...I"m sure he'd find allies to help him so it wouldn't be a one man fight. However, if he went in, said "yo a-holes I'm cleaning house, put your guns down", he'd get blasted away in no time.

Solidus Snake
marv owns punisher in hand to hand

NoFate007
yeah but punisher has guns lol

Fast
Hartigan (when does this take place? are Marv and Hartigan dead) and Dwight would ally with the Punisher. If the Punisher didn't get attached to someone he would survive and get in quite a few kills.

All the main charatcers die or get seriously ****ed up because they cared for someone, Dwight = Shelly and Gail, Marv = Goldie, and Hartigan = Nancy.

He might befriend Marv if he's in the right frame of mind at that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.