Fire at will!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
mkay, i give permission for people to laugh, taunt, poke or spork me right now..

i left an icecream on my drawers in my bedroom and forgot about it...it melted...now i have icecream over the drawers and carpet embarrasment

dumbass.....embarrasment

dammit....i shouldve taken a photo....oh well..

Rob Owns You
* pisses on mist *

Mist
that wasnt one of the options robblet mad

Piggle Humsy
you mustard!!

confused

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Mist
that wasnt one of the options robblet mad

Well its about all of what you said added into one terrible act of retaliation mad

Mist
oh ok then happy

Wickerman
*slaps Mist's butt*

Hey, how you doin' flirt1

~wickerman~

Grand Moff Gav,
That wasnt one of the options!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
That wasnt one of the options!

Dammit...it's 10:30 for you, go back to sleep brit stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Wickerman
Dammit...it's 10:30 for you, go back to sleep brit stick out tongue

~wickerman~

OK....*SLEEPS*

ladygrim
laughing out loud wot a wolly

Jackie Malfoy
mkay, i give permission for people to laugh, taunt, poke or spork me right now..

i left an icecream on my drawers in my bedroom and forgot about it...it melted...now i have icecream over the drawers and carpet embarrasment

dumbass.....embarrasment

2gunsJumpy"Now dance"jm

Grand Moff Gav,
*wakes up*

Jackie Malfoy
Hey Grand what's up?JMfish

Grand Moff Gav,
Not much sad

§P0oONY

dumbass.....embarrasment

Spork fear

*jumps out window*

Ken Kenobi
Mist.......

For shame. no

CommandoDelta38
FIRE ZE MISSILES!

justjakk
yanno, i would laugh, but i wont. i bought a chocolate bar from the walgreens near the movie theatre. i went to see fantastic four and afterwards went back home. when i got home, i noticed my precious chocolate which had been sitting in the car while i was at the theatre had melted. and it has almonds in it too. i guess what im saying is......treasure what you have now, cause you may not have it after the guy flies in the air making the big 4 symbol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.