AdventChild's Ending...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Hello all KMC members,

For those of you who know me, I will not be coming back for about a week to a month, and at worst possibly not at all... sad .... if i don't return I'd like to thank you guys for all the knowledge you guys have gave me, for all of your guys views, for the compliments and for everything!

The reason on my I am leaving is that my grandfather passed away last night and i am leaving to the air port in about 3 hours....
Once again I thank you guys, and hope to be back soon....
Have a great life!
Love YALL!
KMC 4 LIFE! big grin cool

Sun Ce
I don't really know u, but i do wish to see u again, hope your family and u get through this about your grandfather's death aswell, will probally be hard on them all sad

but remember this!

Start a day with a smile and you will end a day with one happy

AdventChild
big grin thanks!

GuitarBunny
I'm so sorry about that AC

hope everything goes well and remember Deano is yours hug

DeRFmAn
Sorry about your Grandpa hope everything goes as best it can. I don't see why you wouldn't be back tho.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
Sorry about your Grandpa hope everything goes as best it can. I don't see why you wouldn't be back tho.

debbiejo
I know you AdventChild and I'm sorry.....hope you come back soon....have a good flight...

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by AdventChild
Hello all KMC members,

For those of you who know me, I will not be coming back for about a week to a month, and at worst possibly not at all... sad .... if i don't return I'd like to thank you guys for all the knowledge you guys have gave me, for all of your guys views, for the compliments and for everything!

The reason on my I am leaving is that my grandfather passed away last night and i am leaving to the air port in about 3 hours....
Once again I thank you guys, and hope to be back soon....
Have a great life!
Love YALL!
KMC 4 LIFE! big grin cool

Bye bye crytissue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.