Thor Corps VS. Orion, Darkseid, Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Thor Corps:

Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill(From Stormbreaker Saga)
Thunderstrike

VS.

Orion
Darkseid(Current)
Kalibak

No prep

Battle takes place on earth.

Debate.

Sentry
Thor Corps:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/corps.jpg

long pig
Good thread.
Kalibak isn't much in the weapons area, he just has a big stick he hits people with.

Orion is at least equal to classic Thor and DS (well written) is a smidge above Thor.

I don't know much about Thunderstrike....

I can't tell the winner right now.

Sentry
Thunderstike is slightly less powerful than Thor. He has held his own against powerhouses. That's why I matched him up with Kalibak. Orion could very well defeat Thor, but Beta from the Stormbreaker Saga could very well defeat Darkseid.

Cosmic Cube
Kalibak is mean.

Cosmic Cube
Lol, read Stormbreaker. BRB would lay the smack down on DS's candy ass.

masterbruce
very very close match

the DC team has the strongest and weakest guys: Darkseid and Kalibak respectively

the Thor Corp is more well balanced

I see Kalibak getting knocked out early so it would be a 3 vs 2 situation in which case I'll give it to the Thor Corps

long pig
I've heard a lot recently about BRB, but I still remember the old Darkseid who made the whole universe tremble.

I dunno, probably Thor corpes.
Kalibak is definatly the weaklink due to range.

grey fox
can someone give me a little info on thunderstrike , I know who Thor and beta ray bill are though)

long pig
Can Thunderstrike deal with someone who is probably Thor's equal in strength and skill and his superior in durability?

Kalibak vs TS is hard to call.

Sentry
Bump

yahman
"I don't know much about Thunderstrike...."

I've seen the pic but what is this guys history? I know nothing about him

Everyone keep reffering to BRB's power up in his recent stormbreaker saga. Could someone please clarify this aswell, because im not to sure that he was even given a power up.

Umm i dont know how powerful stormbreaker but i beleve that Kalliback is a level below Thor in the strength department.

I know Darksied has had some recent bad showings, but all characters go through this at one stage or another. I believe he is an overall badass who is probably slightly above the Sky father level in power. Niether BRB or classic Thor really have a chance against him. King Thor would be a better fight.

Apparently when Orion lets loose he is above Superman in strength and he has his planet shaking might of the Astro Harness and the wisdom of the motherbox. It is probably not in the same level as Moljnir but it does come close. This is a close fight which im not going to take the risk of calling.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
"I don't know much about Thunderstrike...."

I've seen the pic but what is this guys history? I know nothing about him

Everyone keep reffering to BRB's power up in his recent stormbreaker saga. Could someone please clarify this aswell, because im not to sure that he was even given a power up.

Umm i dont know how powerful stormbreaker but i beleve that Kalliback is a level below Thor in the strength department.

I know Darksied has had some recent bad showings, but all characters go through this at one stage or another. I believe he is an overall badass who is probably slightly above the Sky father level in power. Niether BRB or classic Thor really have a chance against him. King Thor would be a better fight.

Apparently when Orion lets loose he is above Superman in strength and he has his planet shaking might of the Astro Harness and the wisdom of the motherbox. It is probably not in the same level as Moljnir but it does come close. This is a close fight which im not going to take the risk of calling.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Post crisis DS is not above skyfather level in power. Odin was dealing with Thanos and SS singlehandedly. SS on his own is a well matched foe for Supes and Supes hammers DS so no way. Especially when you consider that Thanos can handle SS like a ragdoll. DS is far from skyfather level. King Thor will tear him apart.

Sentry
Did you read Stormbreaker Saga? Bill's tough. Thunderstrike and Kalibak are the links of each team, that's why I put them together.

But, I think Bill will defeat DS, then help Thor out with Orion, then they go on to help Thunderstrike put away Kalibak. Good fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.