Books suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
All types of books. Dosnt matter what kind. HP books suck, LOTR books suck, all books suck. I say we conserve trees and not waste paper to make peice of shit books euro

Rogue Jedi
expand your horizons, homeslice.

Rob Owns You
Books suck!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
FJ just said that you suck!!!

Rob Owns You
Well she sucks and swallows in a non perverted way

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
FJ just said that you suck!!!

Go FJ w00t

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Go FJ w00t

You suck to no expression

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
All types of books. Dosnt matter what kind. HP books suck, LOTR books suck, all books suck. I say we conserve trees and not waste paper to make peice of shit books euro

just coz you can't read..don't take it out on the books!

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Well she sucks and swallows in a non perverted way
FJ talking here now. you can stick your penis in a blender! stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

stick out tongue

Ive done passed honors english, I just dont like reading. Its boring

Rob Owns You
FJ talking here now. you can stick your penis in a blender! stick out tongue

Stick my penis in a blender? Why?

Clovie
maybe you didn't find the right book yet huh

i love reading!

Rogue Jedi
Stick my penis in a blender? Why?
cuz you are a whiny byatch. now change your tampon!!! laughing

Piggle Humsy

then you haven't read the right books...

but still reading isn't for everyone...

shrugrin

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Clovie
maybe you didn't find the right book yet huh

i love reading!

I dont care what kind of book it is, it can be called boobs galore or something and I still wont give a shit. I cant stand books, their so boring.

Rob Owns You
cuz you are a whiny byatch. now change your tampon!!! laughing

* changes tampon * roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Georgina_A*
You suck to no expression

No, that's you no expression

Clovie
I dont care what kind of book it is, it can be called boobs galore or something and I still wont give a shit. I cant stand books, their so boring.

and you can read confused

Sun Ce
Rob is weak...a Lamer, he Lames and thinks he is good....Lamers always lose lol....id kick his ass in JKA

Rob Owns You

Read this clovie no expression

Fallen Jedi
robbie, you have a simple mind.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
ROBERT, you have a genetically advanced mind. Your way smarter than me

Yes, state the obvious euro

Syren

Knowledge is power, moron geek

Rob Owns You
Your all a bunch of nerds mad * smacks all of you *

Syren
laughing out loud Ok, I see what you're getting at, the basic principle is all well and good. We need trees to breathe, right? But, where did you learn that tree conservation was good? In a book, either directly or not so big grin

Clovie
Read this clovie no expression i have.
and i don't see you're point.
i said that you can read..and i don't understand!

i simply don't understand why do you say so.
i love reading since i was 10 blink

Rob Owns You
Just because I can read dosnt mean that I like it no expression Reading dosnt interest everyone. I find it boring, oh well. Thats just my opinion...

cking
no, reading increases knowledge, understanding, and the world around you. reading can help a person in everyday life.

Clovie
and i don't understand it bag

cking
if you would pick up a book of any kind then it would make a difference.

Rob Owns You
Books thumb down

cking
it also increases imagination also. you can't write a book without imagination.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

stick out tongue

Funyy big grin laughing

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by cking
it also increases imagination also. you can't write a book without imagination.

I have an imagination but just because I dont like books dosnt mean that I dont have one

alcoholicpoet
Apearentlee u reed al thee tieeem az u poste hear ophten.

Mako Victim
I like pancakes

cking
people can have an imagination without books, but books increase it.

Ken Kenobi
Rob...for someone who hates reading you sure do spend a lot of your time doing so. Look at yourself, you're on a message board, reading our responses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Rob...for someone who hates reading you sure do spend a lot of your time doing so. Look at yourself, you're on a message board, reading our responses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just stated that in an unreadable post.

cking
yeah, people can learn alot from these forums.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I just stated that in an unreadable post.

And I also didn't see your post because I hadn't refreshed my page...genius. stick out tongue

Rob Owns You

Because its not from a book crazy

alcoholicpoet
And I also didn't see your post because I hadn't refreshed my page...genius. stick out tongue

Pages can refresh themselves? What is this modern internet lingo?

Clovie
I just stated that in an unreadable post. what's your thing with those unreadable posts? messed

Ken Kenobi
Because its not from a book crazy

Reading is reading.

Piggle Humsy
bookish

alcoholicpoet
what's your thing with those unreadable posts? messed

Ah doo knote no watt myee ting wit unreedabley postes iz.

Ok I'll stop that now.

Clovie
Ah doo knote no watt myee ting wit unreedabley postes iz.

Ok I'll stop that now. I would be greatful if you did.

DeRFmAn
I say we start making paper outta hemp. It makes more per acre and replenishes quicker.

Jackie Malfoy

Reading is great!GET YOURSELF LOSE IN A BOOK!JM laughing book

Syren
I am an avid reader, have been from a very young age. I will hear no more of this outrageous bullshit schmoll

Moff jango
Then you are a dumb ass!

Syren
Originally posted by Moff jango
Then you are a dumb ass!

Me, darling? eyes

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Reading is great!GET YOURSELF LOSE IN A BOOK!JM laughing book

Get myself lose in a book? You mean lost?

Syren
Ken, no picking on the youngsters nono

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Syren
Ken, no picking on the youngsters nono

Can I pick on you? naughty

Moff jango
Originally posted by Syren
Me, darling? eyes No i was talking to the starter of this threat, Darling evil face

Pandemoniac

As Einstein once said: 'only 2 things are limitless; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe'

Rob just added even more proof to this, sad soul.

s|m
laughing out loud
I don't like HP or LOTR books (childish sh*t) either... but if you don't like a certain type of book it doesn't mean that all books suck... you're just too damn lazy erm

Pandemoniac
Have you even read LOTR? Not that your final point isn't correct, but childish? Fantasy might not be your thing, but LOTR is far from childish!

Maynard-is-god
my man, you are reading the wrong kind of books...books with plotlines....you need to read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas droolio

s|m
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Have you even read LOTR? Not that your final point isn't correct, but childish? Fantasy might not be your thing, but LOTR is far from childish!

I read The hobbit when I was 12 and I say it was ok, but not great. I was refering to HP, and yes, fantasy isn't "my thing" erm

Pandemoniac
I can't argue concerning taste, to each his own. Just don't put the LOTR books off as childish when you haven't even read them. The fact that they almost beat the Bible itself as the most read books in the world should say something about their quality. Over 12 years was spend in developing the story, world and characters. Like it or not, but LOTR is a masterpiece.

DarkCanadian
Rob, you should read Meg: Primal Waters. It's pretty much got everything a guy could want. Blood, gore, sex, character development, etc.

Cinemaddiction
I hate reading, personally.

DarkCanadian
laughing out loud Not too hard to predict...

Clovie
I can't argue concerning taste, to each his own. Just don't put the LOTR books off as childish when you haven't even read them. The fact that they almost beat the Bible itself as the most read books in the world should say something about their quality. Over 12 years was spend in developing the story, world and characters. Like it or not, but LOTR is a masterpiece. Ermm...but LotR was boring confused

DarkCanadian
LOTR was boring, movie was infinitely better.

s|m
I can't argue concerning taste, to each his own. Just don't put the LOTR books off as childish when you haven't even read them. The fact that they almost beat the Bible itself as the most read books in the world should say something about their quality. Over 12 years was spend in developing the story, world and characters. Like it or not, but LOTR is a masterpiece.

Fine... I didn't say anything about its quality, I just find no pleasure in reading it confused
As i said, i was reffering to HP, the story itself seems kind of childish messed

Clovie
movie was even worse than a book confused

but considering the fact that i skipped all boring parts of the book i even liked it..
though i don't understand why is it SO popular i'v really read better pieces confused

Pandemoniac
That's ok. It must appeal to you, don't bother if it doesn't.
I myself love reading, I chew trough about 400 pages each week, and that's just because of lack of time.

SlipknoT
Books Do indeed Blow.

Pandemoniac
movie was even worse than a book confused

but considering the fact that i skipped all boring parts of the book i even liked it..
though i don't understand why is it SO popular i'v really read better pieces confused

It is the mother of fantasy. You're right, it's reputation exceeds it's true quality because of the fame it gained. But it remains a nice story.
Do remember this was written over a century ago, naturally other writers have created even more interesting tales of fantasy since then, but so much is just based on Tolkiens world, so he deserves the credit.
I admit he stalls and takes to much time to explain irrelevant characters and events, but the dept and detail in his stories are very respectable.
LOTR isn't perfect, but it is a milestone.

powerfulone1987
Reading is for something and isn't for others.

I personally like reading.

I just bought the new Harry Potter Book a couple hours ago actually.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Rob, you should read Meg: Primal Waters. It's pretty much got everything a guy could want. Blood, gore, sex, character development, etc.

Ok mabey when I go back to school...

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Reading is for something and isn't for others.

Thank you for that comment, some people that have posted in this thread are to dumb to realize that no expression

Pandemoniac
Fact remains that you are way to swift in writing off all books as stupid. You don't have to like reading, but you'd better acknowledge the value of the written word

CorderaMitchell

Books rule, the faster a person reads is direct with how fast they learn....

CorderaMitchell
Thank you for that comment, some people that have posted in this thread are to dumb to realize that no expression

You're reading these posts aren't you.

You read when you go to the restroom in other places.

You read when you want to discern something.

How do you know that gasoline is flammable, or what and what shouldn't be put in your mouth to save your life.

Or how to do CPR? Even if you were tought it, someone read it. wink

lil bitchiness

edit no expression

SlipknoT
Why, Because he dosent agree with what you say? no expression

Fionnuala
All types of books. Dosnt matter what kind. HP books suck, LOTR books suck, all books suck. I say we conserve trees and not waste paper to make peice of shit books euro I like reading...the books tell me things no-one else could... smart

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Why, Because he dosent agree with what you say? no expression

No, because its a moronic statement. no expression But then agian, you'll know more about it then Rob would.

SlipknoT
Yes...Because we dont read Books about Pre Pubescent Wizards, and Midgets Trying to destroy a ring we are morons....

JacopeX
Your all a bunch of nerds mad * smacks all of you *

Dont worry man. I can see that too.

JacopeX
ok?

§pearhead
Oh my I read, I certainly hope my soul will be saved no expression

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
edit no expression

What? no expression

lil bitchiness
Yes...Because we dont read Books about Pre Pubescent Wizards, and Midgets Trying to destroy a ring we are morons....

I dont know whats more moronic, the statements you made or the fact that you failed to even read properly the first post, in which clearly states all types of books suck

We deffinitivly are being demonstrated that you dont read beyond TV guide - if that.

Rob Owns You
I didnt mean that all books suck in general to everybody, Im just saying thats my opinion. I have yet to come across a good book. Im really good at reading which is why I passed honors english, I just dont like it

Imaginary
I say we conserve trees and not waste paper to make peice of shit books euro

Goddamn greenies... disgust

Fallen Jedi
I didnt mean that all books suck in general to everybody, Im just saying thats my opinion. I have yet to come across a good book. Im really good at reading which is why I passed honors english, I just dont like it

have you should tried reading anne rice?! droolio

Rob Owns You
Nope

Rogue Jedi
she is good!!!

Smallville
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
have you should tried reading anne rice?! droolio

Anne Rice books are good. I like the whole Vampire Chronicles. My brother got me into them. Pandora was the first one I read.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

We deffinitivly are being demonstrated that you dont read beyond TV guide - if that. No...I watch the TV guide channel no expression

alcoholicpoet

God I hate fantasy books.

JacopeX
I read magazines....if you know what i mean!

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Smallville
Anne Rice books are good. I like the whole Vampire Chronicles. My brother got me into them. Pandora was the first one I read.

i've always had a fascination with vampires and so RJ, my sweet baby big grin, suggested i check out a few of her books. the first one i read was the vampire lestat, then i back tracked and read the first book. i just started the tale of the body theif. queen of the damed was sooo good! eek!

alcoholicpoet
Reading makes me sleepy. no expression

Rob Owns You
Reading makes me sleepy. no expression

Reading makes me bored no expression

alcoholicpoet
Reading makes me bored no expression

no expression

Rob Owns You
Dont use that smilie again * slaps *

black robb
All types of books. Dosnt matter what kind. HP books suck, LOTR books suck, all books suck. I say we conserve trees and not waste paper to make peice of shit books euro dont you know "If you dont read,you wont succeed!"thumbsup

alcoholicpoet
Dont use that smilie again * slaps *

pirate

JacopeX
People who hate books vs People who love them

^^in this team

silver_tears
Et tu Brutus, et tu? cry

JacopeX
Y yo no te entiendo. Porfavor habla espanol.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by silver_tears
Et tu Brutus, et tu? cry

confused

silver_tears
It's what Caesar says to Brutus before he stabs Caesar.
It means....."And you, Brutus, and you?" basically that he betrays Caesar stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I had to read that book sad

silver_tears
12 Caesars?

SlipknoT
No....Julias ceasar...

a1hsauce
i love books..especially brand new ones. ohh heavenly the smell of a new book is sooo good. makes me want to go get a frappuccino and a new book right now as a matter of facturally!!!!

(and yes i know facturally is not a word stick out tongue)

silver_tears
OMG that's what I do, I read at starbucks while drinking fraps no expression
I skip school to do this bag

silver_tears
No....Julias ceasar...

no good? stick out tongue

a1hsauce
OMG that's what I do, I read at starbucks while drinking fraps no expression
I skip school to do this bag
Happy Dance im not the only nerd here !!!

silver_tears
Hey!?! stick out tongue

SlipknoT
no good? stick out tongue It was so boring sad

silver_tears
It would be, till about the stabbing stick out tongue
I'm surprised you were in school long enough to actually finish a book stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Wow I expected this thread to get a total of 12 posts, guess I was wrong blink

alcoholicpoet
DEEZ nuts be flowing in yo face!

Rob Owns You
How mature no expression

SlipknoT
How mature no expression Of all people (besides me) you shouldnt be saying that stick out tongue

alcoholicpoet
canadian

SlipknoT
It would be, till about the stabbing stick out tongue
I'm surprised you were in school long enough to actually finish a book stick out tongue Actually Now that you mentioned it I was suspended for 3 days once while we were reading it in class....after that i just gave up on reading it....and failed that marking period...

Rob Owns You
Of all people (besides me) you shouldnt be saying that stick out tongue

Shhhhh go finish your peas stick out tongue

SlipknoT
*naws away at peas* disgust

silver_tears
Actually Now that you mentioned it I was suspended for 3 days once while we were reading it in class....after that i just gave up on reading it....and failed that marking period...

Here's my surprised face sleep

SlipknoT
sad ......*scoops up some peas*

silver_tears
Peas ro><ors my so><ors thumb up

SlipknoT
I like your socks

Tptmanno1
http://www.under-the-gun.org/ramblings/readrebel.jpg

Storm
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.