AdventChild's Ending...OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Hello all KMC members,

For those of you who know me, I will not be coming back for about a week to a month, and at worst possibly not at all... sad.... if i don't return I'd like to thank you guys for all the knowledge you guys have gave me, for all of your guys views, for the compliments and for everything!

The reason on my I am leaving is that my grandfather passed away last night and i am leaving to the air port in about 3 hours....
Once again I thank you guys, and hope to be back soon....
Have a great life!
Love YALL!
KMC 4 LIFE! big grin cool

Clovie
sorry to hear it

see ya back soon hug

Hulk Power
I feel bad to hear this. I hope everything will be alright for you. Hopefully you can come back some day but if not then I hope you are successful in life. I'm sorry for what happened to your grandfather. Take care and always know that you have a friend in Hulk Power. Good bye AdventChild.

AdventChild
Thank you Guys
Love you all!
~AC~

Gen. Grevious
See ya later :hug:

alcoholicpoet
I dont know you, but best wishes and good luck from alpo.

Arcane
...laterz

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by AdventChild
Hello all KMC members,

For those of you who know me, I will not be coming back for about a week to a month, and at worst possibly not at all... sad.... if i don't return I'd like to thank you guys for all the knowledge you guys have gave me, for all of your guys views, for the compliments and for everything!

The reason on my I am leaving is that my grandfather passed away last night and i am leaving to the air port in about 3 hours....
Have a great life!
Love YALL!

Bye bye sad

magic_hate_ball
bye sad

Moff jango
See ya

hh?
Originally posted by AdventChild
Hello all KMC members,

Have a great life!
Love YALL!

sad

i dont really know you, best wishes.

justjakk
you gained knowlege from us????? you must live a really slow life.

on the serious note....sorry bout you gpa....hope everything turns out right and you come back safely......if you dont come back...can i have your computer?

on a more serious note. if you dont come back...you will be missed. remember, dont eat the fish......its not cooked right. stick with the peanuts. they are your best bet. not saying i tried the fish, but i heard stories.

DarkCanadian
I'm so sorry Ann......please come back. hug

PinkDi@monds
i don't really know you, but i hope you come back so i can get to know you. also i am very sorry about your loss, best wishes
Pink
XxX

powerfulone1987
Even though we didn't talk a lot, we did talk some when we were rating back and forth in the rating thread of sexiness and the avatar and sig.

Hope you come back soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.